Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identixweb

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Vape UK

The best value app we've ever added. Even customisable for your store branded colours, works an absolute treat. Thank you

Feather & Bone

This app has helped and still helping our customers to save the time to order again the same product they have bought previously.
No more waste time for finding the same product over the thousands of the products and then order. :-)
Thank you for this great app.!!!

Campus & Co Portsmouth

I'm impressed with what i have seen of Advance Reorder App... looking good so far...v helpful support with setting up.

Puromenu

This app really delivers on its promise. Easy to set up and provides so much value by allowing customers to repeat their orders in three clicks. Very useful in crowded marketplaces like my own where customers often procrastinate. Moreover, the software team really takes feedback seriously, we have a custom checkout implementation and asked for an adjustment to avoid going straight to Shopify checkout missing important information we use to set up the order; these guys evaluated it and updated the app in a matter of hours. Really amazing guys, thanks and keep it up!

Indigo Tea Co.

I was wanted to configure this app on my website and tried my self by following the instructions are shown in the FAQ. Unfortunately, my bad luck because I'm not well with coding. So I went to the support team and asked them for configuration. They did it very fast.

Rapiscan Systems

Great way of getting repeat orders off customers. I had little issue with this app which I didn't understand as I'm not well known with the code but support guys resolved the issue on the same day I requested.

Fantastic App!

Gloritee

I have been using this app for a long and very happy with it. We're getting more sales for the same product. Very satisfied with this app!!!!!

Janitorial Superstore

Great app! I was worried when it does not work for some reason and get in touch with the tech support team. They looked into my issue on the same day and resolved it quickly. What I most liked in this app is their live support chat option.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

So far this app seems good and the developer was extremely helpful at installing the code to get it to work the way I need it. Thanks.

TEESTERIA

I was searching for something like this and it works perfectly. The support system was very fast, easy, and fixed my issue right away! I highly recommend this App and their development team!