Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

Advance Reorder ‑ Repeat Order

by Identixweb

Simplest way to place the previous orders again

Curnonstore

I have been using this app for my all stores. Satisfied with the app, save lot of time for me.
Recommended!

Dallas Prep Kitchen

Excellent customer service and developer support so far. I’ve been in touch regarding a setup requirement for my store and our unique business requirements. The advance reorder team is very responsive and dedicated to finding and completing solutions for their customers.

niceflowersshop

An awesome app for my store and enables the ability to our customer for order the items again without any problem. The support team has a great ability to help us via live chat.

Moki Runs

Using this app to allow customers to easily re-order using previous orders. Support is very, quick and helpful.

Medi Support

I was searching for something like this and it works perfect. I requested a feature not included on the last versions and they add it on a couple of days. Really nice app and awesome support!

Red Hot Vaping

5* review from us! We had an implementation issue where our developers hadn't correctly installed the app. I had a chat with the guys from advance reorder and he installed it correctly, got it set up for me and was generally a nice person to have help me!
Thankyou so much for your help and support. Getting it done so quickly was amazing!

Honest Wholefood Co. Ltd.

This app is a great functionality to be added to a shopify site, especially if you deal with wholesalers who need to easily place repeat orders. This is exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up! The support team has a special quality about how to serve customers and they did a great job. Recommend to all!

near me shopping store

Thank you to support team for their reactivity and great support. Their app is a great functionality to be added to a website, especially if you deal with wholesalers who need to easily place repeat orders. This is exactly what I needed. Two thumbs up!

Graf Lantz Wholesale

I love being able to offer my customers this option. It saves time for everyone!
I want to thank the team especially because they helped me to install this app on my website. Thank you.

Christina Cosmeceuticals

Big help for my wholesale store section. Great helpful support team, quick and knowledgeable. hope it will help to increase sales.

Previous 1 3 4