Advanced PreOrder(Partial Pay)

Partial Payment, Pre-order, Coming Soon, Back in stock

Free plan available. 3-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Neogeek Toys

Time spent using app About 2 months

My store has mostly pre-order items, sometimes over 12 months after orders are submitted. I struggled finding an app that would allow me to charge at the time of order in stock. This app has helped me tremendously and is extremely customizable so I can charge the customer in a way I think that works. The support team has been fantastic and extremely personable. They have worked with me for hours at time making sure my store operates the way I would like it to. Vipin and his team are very thorough in their explanations and providing me options to get the results I need. He has helped me to create unique features to tackle any of the scenarios I would be facing for my business. He is on point and very responsive in making my ideas come to fruition! I highly recommend this app!

Cold Busted

The perfect app for our pre-releases of physical releases: Vinyl, Cassettes, CDs. Customer support is extremely fast. Had a small request and was responded to within an hour and changed within 10. New features were added recently as well.

South Coast Rods

I used this app to support our custom product build facility. It does exactly what we want and with help from the developer we integrated it to suit our custom build service

Omay Foods

Location India

Great App. The support team is really prompt and helpful. It made our pre-ordering process seamless. Recommended.

Ninja Brand Inc

Time spent using app About 1 year

Had a few issues starting up, so just make sure you know what time zone you’re on when getting started for support. They were helpful once we started communicating, so they will definitely strive to help out. There’s a bit of functionality still being worked on that doesn’t work right now. There was no way to
actually see what products had timers enabled, and bulk editing for variants only works for enabling pre-order, it crashes if you attempt to use the features that aren’t working yet. As long as you know what is still in work, they’re very helpful and it works within those current limitations. Once they get that functionality, it’ll be a 5 star rating.

askmela

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great service! Great apps! The customer service timely resolved our issue and proactively follow up.

HIT THE HAY

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

TheGundamProjectShop

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a small issue where my spli payment wasn't showing up, emailed support and 10 minutes later my issue was solved, can't be any happier with their customer service!

The Elf on The Shelf

Only downloaded today but fairly easy to instal and looks great. Support also very quick to react to fixing issues. Would recommend this app!

Zelodo

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

The app fully fulfill my needs. The Live chat support is outstanding. Custom queries got solved within a few minutes.