4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its unique partial payments feature on pre-orders, especially beneficial for US stores. It supports mixed carts, enhancing conversion and upselling, and is known for its user-friendly dashboard and easy integration with e-commerce platforms. The customer service is prompt and helpful. A standout feature is the partial cash on delivery option, reducing return-to-origin losses. Merchants find the app reliable, regularly updated with new features, and instrumental in boosting pre-order sales and customer experience.

June 5, 2019

I am new in pre sale and finally chose advanced pre order app.I am very satisfied with their service and always patience and guide from Vikas and their team .Professional and easy to use if you follow the instruction .

Aceshin
China
January 6, 2020

So far this app is doing exactly as described. We are only launching in a few months so we haven't fully tested it yet and will update this review then. The support is excellent, very prompt and very effective.

The Jungle Emporium
Singapore
June 20, 2019

Really great app, looks good and easy to customize. got great and quick help from support with a request i had.

HIT THE HAY
Sweden
May 24, 2021

A perfect app that I want on my pre-orders. Great features and customer support, fast and responsive!

Switch PH
Philippines
October 26, 2021

I tried more than 3 apps for activate pre-order and partial payment for my products. But this is for sure the best. The plan price is correct, and the customer service is amazing! They helped me a lot to activate the pre-order service. Thank you!

Top Car Interior
Romania
Edited October 11, 2021

This app helps us provide a down payment service for expensive items that are on back-order, which is very useful for us (and our customers). Vipin was very responsive in helping us get set up and working.

Telescopes Canada
May 30, 2019

So far so good! The group behind this app is very responsive. They helped us out with our concerns even though it was already quite late. This App has a lot of features that we need and then some. Kudos to Vikas, Vineet and the rest of the team!

GeekLoveph
Philippines
December 7, 2022

Highly recommend this app! The most sophisticated one out there for partial payments and by far the best design in the checkout and product pages. Super responsive and helpful customer service too, very happy!

BlossomUp Store
Switzerland
March 16, 2020

I had issues with the outgoing emails and it was solved on time. Thanks. This app is really useful as it's the only one out there that deal with pre-orders and partial payments at the same time.

HARU
Nigeria
September 4, 2020

great and fast support. app does the job too. I didn't have the chance to dig deep into the settings but it does what i wanted it to do and the team was happy to customise it to work on my theme

Just Calendars
Shine Dezign Infonet replied October 19, 2020

Hello Just Calendars,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback and good vibes.

Our team aims at satisfying our customers and delivering exceptional results. We're happy that you're happy, and we're looking forward to your next visit.