Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

Scents Angel

filters are not working properly. I contacted the support and not yet anything from them.I am looking for something that can show me the list of orders and items every day based on whether or not they are fulfilled to act as a kind of pick list.

March 29, 2021

Sorry for this inconvenience.
Our office was closed for the weekend but we`d try to do all our best to build the required reports for our customers as soon as possible.

Currently, the required report has been kindly created for you in your store.
The filters were be applied correctly and we don't see any issues there.

If you found something wrong - just contact us via support@omegacommerce.com, provide a description of the issue and it will be fixed immediately.

Thanks!

Sage Garden

My first impression of this app was to be extremely pleased to have found a solution to get all of the details I need to properly understand my business data in Shopify... until I noticed the reporting was way off from what my regular Shopify reports shows. I first noticed this problem in some of the more detailed reports, but then noted that even the basic sales figures for my day, week and month were off. That's no good!

January 26, 2021

Hi,

Please apologize for this inconvenience.

We tried to contact you via email but unsuccessfully.

Could you please send us a mail and clarify what exact issue you`ve met.
Our developers will provide a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding!

Cerveceria Tresquince

only works with POS systems. Had to remove. Now I receive emails from them everyday and there is nowhere to "unsubscribe". I've emailed and nobody answers. 0 STARS. Do not install this app unless you want to be bombarded with spam