Advanced Reports

Advanced Reports

by Omega Commerce

50+ Reports by Sales, Products, Tax, Inventory. Data Export.

La Barraca

This is a very customizable app, very helpful for my small store. Highly recommended, give it a chance!!

January 15, 2021

Thank you for leaving the review. Nice to hear that our app is helpful to you!

A Little Spirit

This app really helps us to make business decisions based on real information. It's really helpful I highly recommend it.

January 15, 2021

Thank you! We appreciated your rate so much!

Horse Gear Canada

I needed this app to report sales by variant. I sent in a request and had a custom report a few days later. Great support on this app.

GeekdomGear

I was able to clearly see my sales and taxes. There are several reports that show a sales and tax in different formats and you are able to export.

The Irritable Pelican Artisan Gallery

This app has helped to produce the reports I need for my work. I hop to learn more about doing custom reports.

Astral Services

We just started using the app. It is giving us what we need in the free version and the support has been great and fast.

Palmetto Wine Sellers

So far so good. Need an inventory report and shopify couldn't do it. You guys did......wish I could print from the report without exporting.

Your Celebration Solutions

Just pulled first report for Inventory with cost etc. You can add and delete columns and move them around. Pretty impressed, can't wait to dig around and see what else will be useful!