Adwisely | High‑ROAS ads

Facebook ads | Instagram ads | Google ads | Traffic & Sales

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Yarn Love

The best retargeting app that I've used (and this is the 4th one I've tried.) Adwisely offers great value for the money. My ROAS is consistently good to excellent. They have account managers who email personalized recommendations about every week. I was happily surprised at the personalized help. I did need assistance pulling my wholesale products from my ad catalog & my account manager had this task completed in 10 minutes. I'm very pleased all around and think the value for the price is excellent!

May 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved Adwisely! 😃

Kindred & Crew

DO NOT USE! THIS APP DISCONNECTED MY FACEBOOK STORE, INSTAGRAM AND CAUSED MY ACCOUNT TO GET RESTRICTED ON FACEBOOK!!

February 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I’m truly sorry to hear about your experience.

Let me share that we never get access to the personal accounts of our clients to edit, post, or disconnect anything. We can get permission to create ads only.

I am sorry to hear that your page is restricted. Sometimes Meta (Facebook) can restrict an account by accident, especially now when they change some of their policy. I strongly recommend you request a review and contact their team for clarification.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right.

Oleksandra Deikun
Senior Customer Support Specialist
Adwisely

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky

Retarget is the AMAZING! The developers regularly reach out personally and keep an eye on your campaigns for you. It is like having your own personalized ads manager on call 24/7, you have to try it to believe how good it is! My retargeting ads through this app are currently making at least 5x ROI. I can't recommend this app enough, 10 stars!

January 18, 2022

Wow, thank you! That is a very kind review 😊. We're very pleased to hear that your experience with Adwisely (RetargetApp) and the team is great, we couldn't ask for more 💚.

Venter Visuals

Valeria from the customer support team was such a great communicator and put all my hesitancies to rest. Customer support is what really separates this app from the rest!

January 5, 2022

You put a big smile on our faces 🤗. Valeria and all our Support team are happy to be of assistance.

Isavela Compression Garments

Great app! It is very easy to install and has great results. Customer service is number one! always attentive and helpful.

December 23, 2021

Oh, thank you so much 💚. We're really happy you're satisfied 😍

Q & A Himalayan Salt

Excellent app and even excellent team! They brought in REAL sales for us during Christmas time and we plan on moving forward with them in the new year!

December 22, 2021

Oh, we're so happy to read your feedback, and happy to know you're staying with us 😍. Our team will do our best to achieve even higher results for your store 📈.

SAFEPRO

I used this app for the first time and it does what it promised. Saved me hours of work, can recommend 100%

December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! We will save even more hours of your time 😉

samawa perfumes

We used the facebook Retarget app and the results were good, we achieved 5.x ROAS, happy to extend this app for Google ads as well.

November 20, 2021

Thanks for your review! We’re so happy to hear the app is working well for you. We will be glad to assist you with Google Ads as well 🤗

Ambrie

Getting 4-5X ROAS! Love this product so far and cannot wait to see how well it continues to do in the future!

November 20, 2021

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us 🤩. We are really happy that your interaction with our app is so positive 🎉.

Status Error

I'm still in my trial period but already seeing a good increase in orders and more so a consistent flow coming through.

October 28, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, reviews like yours make our day 😍. We're glad you're getting a good increase in orders 🎉, and we do our best to keep it up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39