Adwisely | High‑ROAS ads

Facebook ads | Instagram ads | Google ads | Traffic & Sales

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GRAMS28

Location Hong Kong SAR

The following up process is excellent. They will have a call with you and walk to through step by step to make sure you can make the most out of the app. I'm already 10 days in and see a 3.2 ROAS by converting 4 orders. Looking forward to great results down the road.

October 5, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved RetargetApp! 😃

Les Petits Imprimés

Location Estonia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Don't download this app. I've been a user for 3-4years but honestly, they will rob you at any occasion they can find. I'm so disappointed in it and their support team the past year. They used to be great, that's for sure. And they still reply fast, but regarding the app itself... twice they run ads without my permission on my account. My ads were inactive but they run them anyway on their end, I don't know how, then they charged me 249$/month for exceeding the 1k $ limit of the previous plan. They passed me to the higher plan without me noticing anything nor being notified by email. When you try to launch a store, you have so many things to think of and even if I could pay 49$/month, I couldn't pay 249$. I spent hours arguing with them and it's only when I threatened them to leave a bad review that they agreed to refund me. So I didn't at that time. But today I noticed they again passed my account to the higher plan (249$ instead of 49$). Their dashboard is in € but they calculate in $. So I guess with EUR/$ fluctuation, my account ended up spending more than the plan's limit au 1k $ . Again, I was not notified and they have been charging me 249$ for 11 months!!! For exceeded the plan's ads spend limit by 2,5$/day... 80$ a month... they charged me 200$ extra... So not worth it. I recognize I should have been more careful, but I never though they could be so dishonest about this. We, sellers have so many things to do too, we can't always check every single details, especially when their charges are one line in the whole shopify monthly bill or cycle bills. It's so unclear. It's not like you receive they unique bill in your mailbox and can easily notice something is wrong... I'll never see my 2200$ again, they don't want to proceed to any refund or even partial refund even though they recognized their pricing was confusing. I'm sorry but even though I was a user for 3-4 years, I will be looking for another retargeting App.

October 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!

You are absolutely right. We can - and will - do a better job explaining our Billing to current and future customers.

We will work on:
- setting up email notifications about the upcoming change of the billing plan - currently, this info can only be found in Billing plan block of your RetargetApp Account settings.
- adding information for people whose Ad Account currency is not USD as RetargetApp fee is charged in USD only.
- rephrasing and improving the description of our Billing that сan be found in our Help Center (https://help.retargetapp.com/en/articles/900414-what-s-the-cost-of-retargetapp) and Terms of Service (https://help.retargetapp.com/en/articles/900431-terms-of-service)

RetargetApp was proud to run highly efficient online ads for Les Petits Imprimés - and we want to keep bringing you more sales.

Please, check your inbox for the details on a special offer we’ve prepared for you.

Your feedback is highly appreciated as it helps us become better.

Alina Andros
Lead Account Manager @ RetargetApp

Bannor Toys

We have been using this app for almosy a month and have seen great results so far! We would recommend it to other businesses!

September 21, 2021

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy using RetargetApp. Our team will keep making the app better for you, stay tuned 😉

Cherub Baby

Time spent using app About 1 month

They advertise as High-ROAS ads which is false & deceptive - straight up. My reality with them was:
- an average ROAS of 2.39x after an ad spend of $1397 in about 45 days.
-in the same time period my google ads (managing myself) was achieving 4.39x
- after investigating further, there's nothing special about this app. Its a basic retargetting campaign on Facebook, you can do it yourself easily and get much better results.

September 10, 2021

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your feedback.

I'd like to note that the average ROAS of our clients for August is 6.6x for a retargeting campaign. These indicators can be achieved by following the recommendations of our advertising experts, such as those that Oleksandra provided for you on 06.09.2021.

Feedback from all our customers is important to us, as it helps us become better! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time!

Maksim Sokolenko

Benet

Location Poland

Will see in the next few months how it's going. For now I think, the number of purchase is a little bit incorrect.

September 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words 😍. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. Feel free to contact our Support Team to clarify the number of purchases you see on the dashboard or any other questions you have. We will be glad to assist 💚

Emaarkt Global

Location Netherlands

No response from customer support after waiting for 36 hours. Their chat service only receive emails. In settings it shows Payment settings for Facebook page does not have any payment methods. While I am using Facebook ads for nearly 1 year and paying each month with my added payment methods.

August 18, 2021

Thanks for your feedback.

We checked your history and found that you installed our app on 17.08.21 12:47 AM CET
We received the first message from you at 17.08.21 12:55 AM CET and
you received an answer at 12:15 PM the same day (less than 12 hours later). As our support team is not working during night hours yet.
Numerous reviews below confirm how fast our support team is and we never make our customers wait for 36 hours without a response.

Concerning our communication channels, we use the following:
- Chat
- WhatsApp
- Instagram Direct
- Facebook
- Twitter

All messages sent via chat are emailed to you directly if you are not online. Also, you can request a call with our specialist.

Speaking about the payment settings, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that we do not use your Ad Account. We are creating a new business manager and a new ad account for you, where we ask you to add a payment method. This is why you saw this message.

If there are any questions remaining, please reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help you.

Maksim Sokolenko,

Belle Fever UK EU

Location Australia

Love the Retargetapp. The team is so responsive and the results are great. It saves so much time, I will be continuing with this app.

August 16, 2021

Thanks for the review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊
We are happy to see that our full-funnel approach to advertising provides great results for your store 👍

Our Baby Nursery

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Just finished their onboarding, they create their own account and run it off there. So it doesn't utilise any learnings from your current account. I also just got a message say they can't finish it and to hop on a call. It only supports facebook too.. uninstalling.

August 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

First of all, I'd like to inform you that we ask all of our customers to share their own pixel during the onboarding process. We use that pixel to receive all the information for the successful launch of an advertising campaign.

Secondly, most of our clients go through the onboarding process on their own, but we also offer free calls to help you set everything up correctly and also answer all questions. You have also received an offer for such a call.

In addition, we provide advertising not only for Facebook but also for Instagram and Google.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Maksim Sokolenko

Fun Foods Canada

Highly recommended. Instant coverage of your offer across multiple platforms. Set it and forget it app that brings you customers 24/7. Great customer service and attention to details.

August 6, 2021

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

BELLE FEVER

Time spent using app About 2 months

amazing app!! I have over 10x ROAS already during the trial. Definitely staying on and continuing with this app. The service is also amazing :)

August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.