Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
August 8, 2021

Just finished their onboarding, they create their own account and run it off there. So it doesn't utilise any learnings from your current account. I also just got a message say they can't finish it and to hop on a call. It only supports facebook too.. uninstalling.

Our Baby Nursery
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 8, 2021

Thanks for your feedback!

First of all, I'd like to inform you that we ask all of our customers to share their own pixel during the onboarding process. We use that pixel to receive all the information for the successful launch of an advertising campaign.

Secondly, most of our clients go through the onboarding process on their own, but we also offer free calls to help you set everything up correctly and also answer all questions. You have also received an offer for such a call.

In addition, we provide advertising not only for Facebook but also for Instagram and Google.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

Best regards,
Maksim Sokolenko
Head of Customer Experience
RetargetApp

Edited August 31, 2021

Highly recommended. Instant coverage of your offer across multiple platforms. Set it and forget it app that brings you customers 24/7. Great customer service and attention to details.

Fun Foods Canada
Time spent using app: 5 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 6, 2021

We are giving you two thumbs way up! 😃Thank you for the great review!

August 4, 2021

amazing app!! I have over 10x ROAS already during the trial. Definitely staying on and continuing with this app. The service is also amazing :)

BELLE FEVER
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review 😊. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

August 3, 2021

RetargetApp does exactly what it says it will do! It makes the process of retargeting easy and digestible.

Puzzle Lab
Time spent using app: 24 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 4, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! 😀
RetargetApp is happy to provide the highest possible returns with the smart automated ads it runs for you.

August 2, 2021

Quick support and the app helps you quickly retarget your customers. They basically automate FB ads so if you are unfamiliar with FB ads this app can help you significantly. :)

THAT COOL LIVING
Finland
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 2, 2021

Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

July 30, 2021

This app takes the stress out of creating your own campaigns on Facebook. Support received from Oleksandra is excellent.

The Perfect Touch SA
South Africa
Time spent using app: 10 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied July 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your retargeting experience with us 😊

July 29, 2021

This app has taken the guesswork out of retargeting. I get emails all the time asking how I do such a good job making my brand appear everywhere! Easy to install and personal service.

Eco Living Club
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
Ad Intelligence INC replied July 30, 2021

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

July 13, 2021

Uninstalled this week's back, and keeps creating new ads every few days!! I don't want any more ads created. I removed this ad, but every few days this app creates new ads, even after installing it. Didn't work for me. Cost silly amounts and didn't make a single sale.

QuoteMyWall
Time spent using app: 7 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied July 13, 2021

I'm sorry to hear about your negative experience using our application.

I confirm that there was a bug on our side and it has already been fixed.

Please note that each advertising campaign has to go through a Learning phase to bring results in the future. To achieve this you need to keep the advertising campaign active for seven days.

Thank you for your feedback! It helps us to get better.

June 11, 2021

We have been using for couple of days. result was ok. hopefully will see consistency and maintain good ROI. thank you

Troop London
Time spent using app: 28 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied June 11, 2021

Thank you a lot for sharing such a positive experience!

June 2, 2021

I got this app a week ago for my online store and we are seeing results that are much better than doing fb ads manually.

Tri Sirena
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Ad Intelligence INC replied June 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Your feedback is really valuable for us 😊