Adwisely | High‑ROAS ads

Facebook ads | Instagram ads | Google ads | Traffic & Sales

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

GLS Workwear uk

this app is helping, still in the early stages but hasn't made a return without a doubt. Fast and efficient customer service as well

October 10, 2020

We are glad to know that! Thanks for your feedback and may your further experience be at the same highest satisfaction level.

Beard Market Pty Ltd

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app because everything is automatically added on the app. I highly recommended it. I thing its little bit expensive.

October 7, 2020

We appreciate such detailed and constructive feedback. Great to know you enjoy using our app and hope your further experience will be more satisfying.

Carson Life ES

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

The results are incredible! Got a 285% return on ad spend in just 14 days and lowest CPA that we have ever achieved!

October 7, 2020

Thanks for rating our app with 5 stars. We are glad to see you enjoyed using it.

Pista Performance

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really impressed with this app, its really helped us make a good return on our advertising spend. Not out of the 'learning' phase yet but the rewards are obvious.

October 5, 2020

It's the biggest reward for us to see your positive review. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

Body Massager

I was really surprised with the result! I am still on the trial but my road already 7X. I am going to use after trial!

Kaiko Fidgets

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Just installed this app on our website and in under a week its already returned x 3 1/2 revenue on ad spend. Its taken the time out of trying to target people on Face book as it all happens automatically. Love it. The Only feedback is that it wouldn't allow me to set up till i had 100 visits per day which i didn't like as I was just under so lost opportunities and took a little while to "approve" my access to app... Otherwise fantastic! Would recommend. Great for stores that are selling online.

The Reformed Sage

I have used this app for the first 14 days following its recommendation of $30 per day of ad spend through Facebook, and I am at 309% ROI as of today with 20 confirmed sales through this app. So far it looks VERY promising as we head into the holiday shopping season.

sacaelle

Location Morocco
Time spent using app About 2 years

J'utilise cette application pour améliorer les ventes et la visibilité sur mon site e-commerce Merci

Love Your Fashion

I used the app to generate sales from facebook ads. They had never worked for us previously. Within the 14 day trial the app generated sales of £306 on £89 ad spend. It was super easy to setup and generated the first sale within 24 hours!

Appleby's Tiles

Highly recommend this app within the week trial I had a 282% return on ad spend.
Look forward to using this service more , especially like the amount that you can break it down to see across various different time scales.