Adwisely | High‑ROAS ads

Facebook ads | Instagram ads | Google ads | Traffic & Sales

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Appleby's Tiles

Highly recommend this app within the week trial I had a 282% return on ad spend.
Look forward to using this service more , especially like the amount that you can break it down to see across various different time scales.

Staple Food

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

i used the apps for 2 weeks. delivered great results, in 2 days having 10x ROAS. theeeeen for almost week the apps stop giving good results. $0 purchase for $35-55 ad spends. reach supports lot of time. keep blaming me and suggest to change the ads copy. (the ads copy was working for 2 weeks??) not for me but try yours may work

September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Our team has reached out to you via email with detailed explanation of the factors that affect the ROAS and also shared recommendations as for optimization of your campaign and the changes that need to be applied to the Ads to deliver better results. If you have any questions, please write back to us at anytime, and we will be more than happy to assist you further!

Ruff Houzin

Time spent using app About 1 month

What an excellent app. In the 2 week trial, they were able to get me a 691% return on ad spend - and the best part is, we didn't have to do a thing!

Sweet Baby Collectibles

Time spent using app About 1 month

We have seen some very positive results so far with the app and will definitely continue using moving forward. Automating retargeting ads is exactly what we needed!

Leyla Luxe Collection

Time spent using app Over 1 year

So far I have 3 days left in my free trial. I spent $216 and made $878. I'm really excited to see how this app does!

I will post an update.

Meadow Frances

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love that I don't have to think about retargeting ads because this app does it for me seamlessly and easily. I had GREAT results and plan to continue using it.

Pop Cult Family

I have been using this for retargeting and hit a 3X ROAS in the first 14 days - pretty good if you ask me. Hope I can get it to 6X soon, will be continuing

The Motus Projects

Averaging a 350% ROAS so far! Really happy with how easy the app is to set up and get going! Keen to keep using it.

Nejim

Great app to retarget potential customers. 350% ROAS so far, very happy with the results and easy setup.

Martinsson King

Location Sweden

Great app! We have 947% return on ad spend. Recommend this to everyone! You will start seeing changes in couple of days!