Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
Edited September 21, 2020

J'utilise cette application pour améliorer les ventes et la visibilité sur mon site e-commerce Merci

sacaelle
Morocco
Time spent using app: About 2 years
September 19, 2020

I used the app to generate sales from facebook ads. They had never worked for us previously. Within the 14 day trial the app generated sales of £306 on £89 ad spend. It was super easy to setup and generated the first sale within 24 hours!

Love Your Fashion
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited September 18, 2020

Highly recommend this app within the week trial I had a 282% return on ad spend.
Look forward to using this service more , especially like the amount that you can break it down to see across various different time scales.

Appleby's Tiles
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 14, 2020

i used the apps for 2 weeks. delivered great results, in 2 days having 10x ROAS. theeeeen for almost week the apps stop giving good results. $0 purchase for $35-55 ad spends. reach supports lot of time. keep blaming me and suggest to change the ads copy. (the ads copy was working for 2 weeks??) not for me but try yours may work

Staple Food
Ad Intelligence INC replied September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback! Our team has reached out to you via email with detailed explanation of the factors that affect the ROAS and also shared recommendations as for optimization of your campaign and the changes that need to be applied to the Ads to deliver better results. If you have any questions, please write back to us at anytime, and we will be more than happy to assist you further!

Edited September 11, 2020

What an excellent app. In the 2 week trial, they were able to get me a 691% return on ad spend - and the best part is, we didn't have to do a thing!

Ruff Houzin
September 11, 2020

We have seen some very positive results so far with the app and will definitely continue using moving forward. Automating retargeting ads is exactly what we needed!

Sweet Baby Collectibles
September 10, 2020

So far I have 3 days left in my free trial. I spent $216 and made $878. I'm really excited to see how this app does!

I will post an update.

Leyla Luxe Collection
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited September 10, 2020

I love that I don't have to think about retargeting ads because this app does it for me seamlessly and easily. I had GREAT results and plan to continue using it.

Meadow Frances
September 7, 2020

I have been using this for retargeting and hit a 3X ROAS in the first 14 days - pretty good if you ask me. Hope I can get it to 6X soon, will be continuing

Pop Cult Family
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 30, 2020

Averaging a 350% ROAS so far! Really happy with how easy the app is to set up and get going! Keen to keep using it.

The Motus Projects