Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Adwisely | Social & Google ads

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.1)
4.1
January 24, 2023

I don't see my existing campaign and tech support takes 1 day to answer.

The only option is to create a campaign. I want to see my existing one.

It appears the company has no answer or willing to help.

HappyTown Dogs
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Ad Intelligence INC replied January 26, 2023

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to have kept you waiting for the reply. You contacted us on Sunday and therefore, it took a long time to get back to you. We also provided you with a prompt reply on Monday and offered assistance. However, we didn't receive the exact details regarding the "existing" campaign you mentioned. According to the available data on our end, you just installed Adwisely, and no campaigns were created for your store before.
We'll gladly sort everything out once have more details about your request. Feel free to contact us for further investigation.
Kind regards,
Valeria Heintse,

November 20, 2022

Used the app during trial period and lost £350 and got 1 sale , they couldnt get basic conversion tracking work. The keyword targetting was all really of the quality of a novice. I would strongly recommend to stay away from this company. Its useless. I manually advertised and got 3 sales myself with my very basic knowledge. So this app is crap! don't waste your money or time!
Couldnt fix basic tracking issues, gave multiple time to the team to fix it with full access to all my account.

Karpāsa London
Time spent using app: 14 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied November 21, 2022

Thank you for your review. As we mentioned in our conversation, every new campaign we or you launch needs to pass the learning phase. In your case, you just needed to wait some time to get a stable ROAS on Google. You paused the campaign right after the first conversion was recorded in the account, that's why Google didn't have the opportunity to gather data for testing and optimizing.

Since the personal campaigns you run for some time are already optimized, they can show the results faster.

As for the tracking. You have several tags on your website (including your personal ones) that didn't work. The issue was already solved by our team, but we recommend you have a look at your personal tags since they also had an issue with the conversion value.

Best regards,
Oleksandra Deikun,

August 13, 2022

i spent 300$ during 14 days trial. money is wasted. i didn't get a single purchase.>. it really didn't work.

yoyyooy
Qatar
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied August 18, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry to hear that Adwisely did not meet your expectations.

As we shared with you, the app could work well if you fixed the issue with the pixel. Our Support team reached out several times, sharing that there are some issues with your pixel in the Events Manager. We still strongly recommend having a look at them, otherwise, any other campaigns you create will not be profitable.

Also, based on the evaluation of the Facebook Ads Expert, the traffic you attract has poor quality, since most visitors didn’t add anything to the cart, which means that they are not interested in your products. Therefore, the retargeting campaign that re-engages website visitors didn’t show the result.

We also recommend turning on Automatic Advanced Matching since most of your events have no matching score, which is not typical for accounts with high traffic.

We did our best and applied our top optimization technics to provide you with good service, but the app is not the answer to all your problems. You still need to work on the correct pixel setup, quality of your products, and incoming traffic to your website (or let us attract the right audience).

Best regards,
Oleksandra Deikun,

April 28, 2022

The best retargeting app that I've used (and this is the 4th one I've tried.) Adwisely offers great value for the money. My ROAS is consistently good to excellent. They have account managers who email personalized recommendations about every week. I was happily surprised at the personalized help. I did need assistance pulling my wholesale products from my ad catalog & my account manager had this task completed in 10 minutes. I'm very pleased all around and think the value for the price is excellent!

Yarn Love
Time spent using app: 3 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied May 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We’re so happy you loved Adwisely! 😃

February 9, 2022

DO NOT USE! THIS APP DISCONNECTED MY FACEBOOK STORE, INSTAGRAM AND CAUSED MY ACCOUNT TO GET RESTRICTED ON FACEBOOK!!

Kindred & Crew
Time spent using app: 3 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied February 10, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I’m truly sorry to hear about your experience.

Let me share that we never get access to the personal accounts of our clients to edit, post, or disconnect anything. We can get permission to create ads only.

I am sorry to hear that your page is restricted. Sometimes Meta (Facebook) can restrict an account by accident, especially now when they change some of their policy. I strongly recommend you request a review and contact their team for clarification.

Please feel free to reach out to our Support Team with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. We would love to make things right.

Oleksandra Deikun
Senior Customer Support Specialist

January 18, 2022

Retarget is the AMAZING! The developers regularly reach out personally and keep an eye on your campaigns for you. It is like having your own personalized ads manager on call 24/7, you have to try it to believe how good it is! My retargeting ads through this app are currently making at least 5x ROI. I can't recommend this app enough, 10 stars!

LSP Actions by Lemon Sky
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied January 18, 2022

Wow, thank you! That is a very kind review 😊. We're very pleased to hear that your experience with Adwisely (RetargetApp) and the team is great, we couldn't ask for more 💚.

January 4, 2022

Valeria from the customer support team was such a great communicator and put all my hesitancies to rest. Customer support is what really separates this app from the rest!

Venter Visuals
Time spent using app: 19 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied January 5, 2022

You put a big smile on our faces 🤗. Valeria and all our Support team are happy to be of assistance.

December 22, 2021

Great app! It is very easy to install and has great results. Customer service is number one! always attentive and helpful.

Isavela Compression Garments
Time spent using app: 19 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied December 23, 2021

Oh, thank you so much 💚. We're really happy you're satisfied 😍

December 21, 2021

Excellent app and even excellent team! They brought in REAL sales for us during Christmas time and we plan on moving forward with them in the new year!

Q & A Himalayan Salt
Time spent using app: 4 months
Ad Intelligence INC replied December 22, 2021

Oh, we're so happy to read your feedback, and happy to know you're staying with us 😍. Our team will do our best to achieve even higher results for your store 📈.

Edited December 20, 2021

I used this app for the first time and it does what it promised. Saved me hours of work, can recommend 100%

SAFEPRO
South Africa
Time spent using app: 14 days
Ad Intelligence INC replied December 21, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing! We will save even more hours of your time 😉