Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging | Reviews

by Affirm

Convert more shoppers with Affirm monthly payments

Reflexion

Complete Garbage. We installed it on a client's site followed the instructions and nothing happened. Could not even log in the app on the backend. It kept saying remove the app and reinstall. When contacting support they said the Affirm code that we need to install on the template pages were wrong. The code was copied exactly from their documentation. They could never explain why when in the Affirm account the API log said their was no connection to the Shopify site. I wonder if they even bothered to look. I would suggest something else over this app. One star was being generous.

Rydology

Fantastic service! The app requires some development knowledge in order to master, but overall I love Affirm

Schleider Furniture and Mattress Company

I have not been able to successfully integrate this app into my paid Shopify theme. If it is this problematic to get it up and running, I am concerned about problems our customers might have using the app; especially in light of similar experiences cited by other users. Given that the 5-star and 1-star reviews are about evenly split, I suspect there is a quirky issue buried somewhere in the app's coding. The customer's success with apps we use on our site directly impacts their experience with us, so I am willing to err on the side of caution by not offering Affirm as an alternate payment provider. Hope the issue is remedied down the line so we can try again.

Tank Life Plus

Quit working. I have done everything imaginable and can't get support on either side. When you install it, it says cannot connect, delete and reinstall app.

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

I am about to launch my store, so my review is not in that regard. My rating is based on my experience with the onboarding rep that assisted me. He went over and beyond to help me get their app fully integrated into my website. He went to my website to ensure my customers would be able to effectively purchase their items with no issues. I will update my rating once customers actually start using the app. So far, so good! By the way, his name is Kyle, but I won't give him his last name. Just in case he doesn't want me to.

One Vibe Clothing

I've installed and re-installed the app 5x and it refuses to work. Had to go through hoops just to try to login. I'm "code" savvy but this app is a waste.

The Passport Place

We worked with Henry to get Affirm set up on our site and he was prompt, diligent and ensured everything was set up perfectly. One of the best Shopify App experiences we've had thus far. Thank you!

The Aries Minks

Im only giving this 2 stars because it requires coding and I am not a coding expert and don't even know where to start. Affirm's directions on integrating the app/service is vague and isn't helpful at all. I need them to update their directions on integration as if they're explaining it to a 2 year old. I sent an email to support 3 hours ago, and still no response... Feeling hopeful and helpless at the same time.

Luxe Fete Social

Thank you to Francisco and the Affirm Integration team for making this an easy app to install with a quick turnaround. I also appreciated the onboarding classes which highlighted all the important details about this service. Excited to have this as part of my eCommerce store!

Crate&Crown

What a great experience up and running with the help of Matthew Brickert and Henry O'neil! thanks again guys

Previous 1 3