Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging

Convert more shoppers with Affirm monthly payments

Price: Free

Molaix

I'm only giving this 1 star because it requires coding and I know how to code. BUT Affirm's directions on integrating the app/service are vague and aren't helpful at all. there only email you back the same lame instruction. no phone support at all.

Cyrusher Bikes

On the collection page, I use the plugin to add Affirm Messaging. When Affirm Messaging appears, the affirm logo keeps flashing, getting bigger and smaller, repeating for a few seconds before returning to normal, and if our price is a range , there are two values, and the amount of confirm will link them into a large number, which will cause the message to not be displayed.

Sonido Live

Time spent using app Over 3 years

SHOPIFY STORES BEWARE. DO NOT INSTALL AFFIRM. I just had a TERRIBLE experience dealing with them. 1. NO MERCHANT PHONE SUPPORT. Just EMAILS. If SOMETHING IMMEDIATE COMES UP - like FUNDS GOING TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT or SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, GOOD LUCK GETTING AN ANSWER IMMEDIATELY. 2. INCOMPETANCTY - I changed my account details and had it confirmed, but my funds were still transferred to a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND THEY CAN'T TRANSFER THOSE FUNDS BACK TO MY NEW ACCOUNT. 3. NO MERCHANT SUPPORT. 4. I also found their widgets spazzing on my website which confused my customers. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

Reflexion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Complete Garbage. We installed it on a client's site followed the instructions and nothing happened. Could not even log in the app on the backend. It kept saying remove the app and reinstall. When contacting support they said the Affirm code that we need to install on the template pages were wrong. The code was copied exactly from their documentation. They could never explain why when in the Affirm account the API log said their was no connection to the Shopify site. I wonder if they even bothered to look. I would suggest something else over this app. One star was being generous.

Rydology

Fantastic service! The app requires some development knowledge in order to master, but overall I love Affirm

Schleider Furniture and Mattress Company

I have not been able to successfully integrate this app into my paid Shopify theme. If it is this problematic to get it up and running, I am concerned about problems our customers might have using the app; especially in light of similar experiences cited by other users. Given that the 5-star and 1-star reviews are about evenly split, I suspect there is a quirky issue buried somewhere in the app's coding. The customer's success with apps we use on our site directly impacts their experience with us, so I am willing to err on the side of caution by not offering Affirm as an alternate payment provider. Hope the issue is remedied down the line so we can try again.

Tank Life Plus

Quit working. I have done everything imaginable and can't get support on either side. When you install it, it says cannot connect, delete and reinstall app.

Artlees Edgy Threads and Things

I am about to launch my store, so my review is not in that regard. My rating is based on my experience with the onboarding rep that assisted me. He went over and beyond to help me get their app fully integrated into my website. He went to my website to ensure my customers would be able to effectively purchase their items with no issues. I will update my rating once customers actually start using the app. So far, so good! By the way, his name is Kyle, but I won't give him his last name. Just in case he doesn't want me to.

One Vibe Clothing

Time spent using app 15 minutes

I've installed and re-installed the app 5x and it refuses to work. Had to go through hoops just to try to login. I'm "code" savvy but this app is a waste.

The Passport Place

Time spent using app 2 minutes

We worked with Henry to get Affirm set up on our site and he was prompt, diligent and ensured everything was set up perfectly. One of the best Shopify App experiences we've had thus far. Thank you!

Previous 1 3