Reviews (37)

1.4
May 6, 2024

App doesn't work. Always gets stuck loading on promotional message page and doesn't allow me to install the promotional message

Milano
Over 3 years using the app
May 20, 2024

You can look forward to them unexpectedly holding the funds on your first order for the reason that they are "getting to know your business."
There is nothing in the merchant agreement that says they can do that, so it's fraud.
Meanwhile you can't ship the order to your customer because you have no idea if you are actually going to receive the payment.
The Feds need to look closely at this trashy company.

Pack Turtle
21 days using the app
May 4, 2024

Horrific experience with them. They moved away from "paybright" We do not know how to fix API or mesh code. We asked for help and they kept coming back with " We are not complying to their standards" We asked for help and its an automated response every single time. You cannot call them and nobody will help you . Its been an awful experience and hopefully another loan company can take care of us. If you cannot provide customer service you shouldn't be in business.

Relaxacare
2 days using the app
February 23, 2024

Affirm initially worked for a few months and is no longer functional. Customers get an error message when trying to checkout with Affirm and the app is stuck on asking me to update promotional messaging (window freezes when clicking on the update button).

Phone support was removed for merchants????? Seriously????
Support is only through email now and is next to useless as their responses to your issues are just copied from their manuals online. I can't believe this company gets the business it does. I would recommend any store owner to look for an alternative financing app.

Renoz
11 months using the app
December 19, 2023

App Does not work.

Somerset House
December 23, 2023

Will not let me create an account, even tried it months later, still nothing. Trash

Atlas Essentials
4 months using the app
February 1, 2022

SHOPIFY STORES BEWARE. DO NOT INSTALL AFFIRM. I just had a TERRIBLE experience dealing with them. 1. NO MERCHANT PHONE SUPPORT. Just EMAILS. If SOMETHING IMMEDIATE COMES UP - like FUNDS GOING TO THE WRONG ACCOUNT or SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY, GOOD LUCK GETTING AN ANSWER IMMEDIATELY. 2. INCOMPETANCTY - I changed my account details and had it confirmed, but my funds were still transferred to a DIFFERENT ACCOUNT AND THEY CAN'T TRANSFER THOSE FUNDS BACK TO MY NEW ACCOUNT. 3. NO MERCHANT SUPPORT. 4. I also found their widgets spazzing on my website which confused my customers. DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP.

Sonido Live
Over 3 years using the app
December 15, 2020

The app did not load right away (i have a custom theme), but once I reached out to tech support, they helped me fix the problems. After that, everything went very smoothly. I would recommend it.

The Black Bow Jewelry Company
About 2 years using the app
February 9, 2021

Great app I don't know why there is so many bad reviews about the integration they are simply the best support givers

3D Wholesale
April 20, 2021

Thank you to Francisco and the Affirm Integration team for making this an easy app to install with a quick turnaround. I also appreciated the onboarding classes which highlighted all the important details about this service. Excited to have this as part of my eCommerce store!

Luxe Fete Social