Boost your sales
Build, share, track and analyze affiliate/influencer performance to earn more sales sustainably.
Grab the customer loyalty
Turn your customers into your ambassadors and pay them by Store credit to make them your loyal customers
Build your affiliate network
Using Multi-level marketing tool you can boost your business on a large scale and approach more customers.
About Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing
Why Affiliate marketing by Secomapp?
- With 6-year-experience in developing apps with Shopify, we proudly serve over 250,000 merchants. Support is responsive 24/7
- Whether you are new or expert in eCommerce, Affiliate Marketing is a promising method that could help you boost traffic and increase revenue
- Our affiliate tracking process is well-built that makes sure your affiliate system would run smoothly with high accuracy
- Initial setup could be easily processed within minutes with the help of a Quickstart guide and a Setup checklist
What does this app offer?
Build multiple commission offers:
- Affiliate/influencer will be grouped in program with specific commission structure
- Create multiple programs for tier commission rules
- Set special commission rates for specific products
- Fully customize the affiliate registration form
Build an affiliate network:
- Share your affiliate registration form to everyone
- List your offer on our MARKETPLACE to approach more affiliates
- Easily convert customers to affiliates (buying customers and sign-up customers)
- Let affiliate themselves invite others with Multi-level marketing
- Easily import affiliate list
Get updated with notification system:
- Get up-to-date with optional notification emails about new referrals and new affiliates
Communicate with affiliates:
- A list of automatic emails that can be fully customized
- Bulk email feature allows send emails easily
- An Affiliate Guide page is available to help you communicate effectively with your ambassadors
Share store media asset with affiliates:
- Creative section allows you to upload your shop’s media assets to help affiliates promote your shop efficiently
Track affiliate performance through:
- Affiliate link (customers can also get automatic discount when shopping through the link)
- Coupon (manually or automatically create)
- Customer emails
- Product SKU (for dropshipping)
- Lifetime commission available
- Postback URL
Analyze affiliate performance:
- Affiliate performance is summarized with clicks, sales and orders in form of graphs that are visible for both merchants and affiliates
Control referral order:
- Merchant can review (approve/deny) referral order status
- Referral can also be manually created
- Refund order can also be tracked with high accuracy
- Prevent self-referrals
- Payout is made manually in form of money or store credit
- Let affiliate exports invoice
Multi - language:
- Translate Affiliate account into: English, Spanish, Chinese, German, French, Portuguese, Italian
Create staff accounts with full or limited access
Integrate with chat platforms:
- Tawk.io, Tidio, Chatra, Crisp...etc
- Chat Apps
Pricing 14-day free trial
Approve/deny 200 referral orders/month
Approve/deny 300 referral orders/month
Convert customers to affiliate.
White label email option.
Approve/deny 600 referral orders/month
Auto-discount for customers
Approve/deny unlimited referral orders/month
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Just connected this app with my store and when it come to the pricing this app stands out, the services offered are amazing!
I used secomapp to set up my companies affiliate program and so far it has been awesome. The features are great. This is the first app i felt the need to write a review about.
Not worth it at all. No affiliates are getting their payments, customer service never responds, and our affiliates are leaving due to the above reasons. Total waste of time and money.
I'm so sorry for your unhappy experience. However, we did respond to your two other tickets right after we received them. I sent an email to you to explain the confusion, I hope you get it by now. Also, I will recap my answer here: In our app, payment need to be done manually, so you have to pay outside the app. But we are working on the auto-payment feature via Paypal and will launch it soon.