Affiliate Marketing

Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Increase your sales with our Affiliate Marketing solution.

ATARA BELLA

This app does what others say they will, but flawlessly.
Great app to have to register participants, approve and generate codes to track campaigns.

Life's a Beach

Awesome and easy to use app, and the best part it's free, I really recommend, It's helps a lot, increased sales

FITTgymwear

Extremely grateful that this app is free to use, it could transform my business! The set up is quick and easy.

VevoFashion

wow it's very lovely app if you wish to marketing your product Secomapp best for you, i recommended it

Cooee Commerce

Excellent app! It does everything an affiliate/referral app should. Easy to customise and embed in your store. With helpful, prompt support. What's not to like?

Maxed Merchants

Best Free app ever! I had trouble with a paid app and that was a mess, Saw this and this saved me so much! This was super friendly and beginner-friendly. Give this a try!

Shop Flewz

Love the app. I just wish there was a way to individually assign commission to different people in the affiliates

July 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your review. Actually using our app you can create multiple programs with different types of commission on Program section, then if any affiliate sign up, click Edit their profile and assign them to specific program with proper commission type. Please reach us at support@secomapp.com if you need any support.

U:SKIN

This is really good so far. I will see how it works in the future. Also it is free and very easy to set up

My Good Deal

Thank you for this great app! It is pretty simple to use and we will definitely stick to it!
The only thing I would ad is video creative on the affiliate dashboard

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

and Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Please try and let us know your opinion!

LazyBum.co

So far so good, too early to tell but seems like it's going well for now and i like what i'm seeing.

July 15, 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

*Updates: We have released TWO new features: Creative (allows you to share promotion media to your affiliate so they can promote your shop better) and Multilevel Marketing (MLM). Please try and let us know your opinion!

Previous 1 3