4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time tracking dashboards, and customizable affiliate links and codes. Many commend its effectiveness in boosting sales through referral programs and automating processes. The support team is praised for their prompt responses and custom code solutions. The free version with unlimited affiliates is beneficial for small brands and beginners, though some desire more features like PayPal auto-payment. The app is also noted for its aesthetic appeal, affordability, and ability to manage MLM systems effectively. One merchant reported gaining 3000 affiliates after using the app for nearly a year.

April 17, 2024

UpPromote Affiliate Marketing has completely changed my approach to affiliate marketing. Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to navigate, even for beginners like myself. Anyway, I must say that Tommy's service is truly exceptional. His professionalism and dedication shine through in every interaction, ensuring that his clients receive nothing but the best. Whether he is addressing concerns promptly or going the extra mile to ensure satisfaction, high recommend this app!

Sovol Technology Co.' Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 3 years using the app
April 3, 2024

Selina was very helpful and sent me a screen shot to review

Zip Hers
March 28, 2024

Ótimo suporte! Rápido e resolveu meu problema.

Purpose Paper
Brazil
March 18, 2024

Carina was very helpful and helped me solve my problem quickly. Thanks so much!

The Boutique Lawyer
April 3, 2024

Selena was very helpful with setting up a new program on allowing our affiliates to use store credit. She walked me through it all and fixed all my little issues while doing so. Support is always great to have and they she did great.

FADED CULTURE
Almost 2 years using the app
April 8, 2024

Love it!

flyearthoutfitters
Over 1 year using the app
March 21, 2024

Helpful, clear advice from Selina, thank you.

Gaucho Ninja
About 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

Very helpful and quick with his responses. I definitely recommend!

Leafy Products

Great service

Ready Steady Defend
About 3 years using the app
Secomapp replied March 17, 2024

Thank you for your kind words. We hope that you will keep enjoying the app. You can always contact us at support@secomapp.com or via the in-app chat channel if you need our assistance. We're right here to help!