Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful influencer/referral/affiliate programs to grow sales

TK-Beratung

first steps easy to do...wait and see...hope to be successful with it and can teach my customers how to do it

Ahista Tea

Fantastic app! Easy to use for both our business and affiliates. Look forward to upgrading to the pro feature soon.

Umberto Luce

Nice tool to start in the affiliate world, it's is easy to configure and test before you pay for the pro version.

51Trips

Secomapp is very intuitive and easy to use. Their basic plan still allows you to have a wide range of features. The support has been pretty much immediate and effective.

LaHelios

So far its been very easy to use, loving the design. just wish the pricing was a little better. but overall AMAZING for Starters. great Value.

Solunar Fitness

to create affiliate program is great. I have the free version and it is good and I would like to explore it more

Kawaiiish

Nice app and easy to install. The instruction video is clear and easy to follow. This is what I want for my store.

Rustic Wren

I have been looking for an affiliate app. Easy to set up. Will see how it performs and update as appropriate.

a-Business4u

It's a GREAT App! Very simple to use. Right from the begining they guide you how to set up everything so you can get started fast.

TYNA

Easy to install but I have not used it yet. Will do another review once i have started utilising it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 47 48