Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

#1 Influencer/ MLM/ Ambassador/ Affiliate Programs For Growth

LTiMoments

So far all fine, but 4 stars because: I'm only setting up, but this comes up all the time.... I'll get back to you.
Btw.. your templates for terms and services have quite a lot grammar mistakes :)

Rags City

Great app, great features, well built. Finally came across an app that actually helps boost sales. Definitely recommend it!

A1Deals

good app, will see how it works, once i set up some affiliates. Then i'll update the app but until then its a good app

XPERT DEALS

I used this app to create an affiliate program fast and easy process but need more detailed instructions

Super Healthy Life

The best affiliate app ever! Secomapp makes everything so easy with easy MLM and Influencer and affiliate features.

Bela Bambino

I installed this app to help me promote my business, I hope it does what it says. i will check back in a couple weeks

Mission: Tress The World

So far so good! using this for my ambassador program. Is there a mobile app though? would love to communicate mobile with my team

January 15, 2021

This is Stark from Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our app. We will definitely consider developing a mobile app in the near future, thanks for your recommendation.
Plus, we are about to launch a new layout that is cleaner and fresher, we hope this UI update will improve your experience with the app.
If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@secomapp.com

DRYPT

I used this app to start our Affiliate program. This is BY FAR the best app out there for this! Fairly priced and robust with features, including important details like contracts for T&Cs and Privacy Policy. I also LOVE the fact that we're able to keep it for free while we build the business up to afford the Professional plan. I HIGHLY recommend this app for any business (big or small) looking to start this type of program.

January 15, 2021

Thanks for sharing your review with us. That just made our day! Your review will definitely motivate us to work harder and improve the app better day-by-day. Don’t forget that my team at Secomapp is ready to give you a hand anytime you are in need.
Take care!

La Boîte de Boucher

We are just starting but we are very enthusiastic on this program will help us achieve our goals! Do not hesitate to use this app in your store!

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for your generous review and for being the best part of Secomapp.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to drop us an email at support@secomapp.com.
Have a wonderful day, and take care!

KBMK-fit.nl

Good app! but Sad that i can't translate it to Dutch, because all my influencers are from the netherlands.

January 15, 2021

Thank you so much for choosing our service. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We will definitely consider adding Dutch to our language list to improve the app in the future.
One great new is that We are about to launch a new layout that is cleaner and fresher, we hope this UI update will improve your experience with the app.
Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand.

Please feel free to reach us at support@secomapp in case you need a hand."

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 82 83