Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Powerful affiliate/influencer marketing solution to grow sales

The Sneaker Addict

This app is it definitely a great idea for generating traffic and creating a customer base . Being a new business one can definitely use all the help we can get and this is a very beneficial app thank you!

Grayson Monáe

I am just getting started with this app. I like the step by step set up process it walks you through

selfieclothing

EDIT 1:
Since writing this review I've received a steady stream of emails and also been contacted on Facebook by a fake profile that has Ava Sambora as "her" profile picture in some kind of attempt of.. well, I don't know what actually. Just surprised they haven't called me yet.. Anyways, shady business practices just went up by 73%

I suspect this has something to do with shedding light on a somewhat flawed review system where developers specifically ask kindly for reviews in a gesture that feels very honest - in order to get the most important marketing you can get today. A good review score.

I'll keep updating this review on what happens next - if next happens, stay tuned friends! ;)

END OF EDIT 1

EDIT 2:
Since I'm a curious person I had to dig a little deeper, turns out "Michelle Lee", the person that contacted me on Facebook with a fake profile is posting on Quora Forums, copy+paste answering questions and ofc recommending Secomapp apps to people. With the same fake profile picture of Ava Sambora claiming to be "Shopify adviser, specialize in store design and customer retention", not a word about representing the company "she" advice people to use on her profile. To be fair "She" DID however have a short streak of copy+paste answering a couple of questions with "WE HAVE A FREE APP" but apparently went back to not be transparent about representing the company she suggests to beginners asking questions about setting up their stores.

Shady business practices up by 86%
(if you've done your math the're currently at 159%, impressive)

END OF EDIT 2

This review is a statement against something I'm getting more and more tired of. Developers asking for a review after just a couple of days using their apps or services. When choosing a service or app, the reviews are the biggest deciding factor for most people but if 252 people have given this app a 5 star rating after 3-4 days of use then these reviews don't really mean anything!

This review and rating has NOTHING to do with the usefulness of this app. I'm sure it's great. I just wouldn't know. I decided to go with another app for my affiliate program because I wanted a more streamlined system to pay affiliates so this wasn't the app for me. It doesn't mean it's bad at all.

The 1 score is just there to get more readers aware of the core issue. Reviews are the most important marketing tool for an app developer but it's also the most important tool for customers to make informed decisions. If I get asked to write a review 3-4 days after installing the app, I'm going to assume most of the 5-scores was asked to do the same and honestly - that doesn't help me make an informed decision at all.

There are simple apps out there that do very simple things and you can rate them after a couple of minutes and be confident you give them a fair score but this is an app for affiliate marketing, I don't see how anyone can write a fair review before using it for at least a month.

Dear developers. I get that reviews are important for you, but they're important for us too. Anyone asking me to write a review within the first week of use is going to get a 1 no matter how great your product is.

Dear consumer, this doesn't mean the app is bad, it can possibly be amazing. But it might help you read the overall rating in a different way.

December 5, 2019

We appreciate your feedback and we sincere sorry for the unhappy experience you had with our app.

Our team always work hard to provide our users with the best service and improve our app quality through time, that's why not just this app but all apps from Secomapp always have high rankings on the app store.

Asking for feedback is a way for we to know we are on the right track, and we surely never meant to let it be an obstacle for our users to use the app, because all users can leave their review on their own choice.

Lots of other merchants have shared the positive impact of our app on their businesses as you can see so we believe our app is totally worth the high rating it's having now.

However, we will definitely pay more attention on user experience so no further confusion would happen as it did with you.

Not My Mama's

So far it seems really easy to use and perfect for what I need. I love that you can fully customize the look and feel; something you don't often find in the free version of apps. My only feedback is to carefully check the default email language used as some the wording is incorrect and I wish that the free version allowed you to customize the "from" email still as it's a bit odd coming from the secomapp email. Overall and awesome app so far though.

SunLu 3D

easy to use is the most important with this app.
Via the setup guide, I can easily set up all the process myself.
And the customer service is great.

Layali.us

looks great on the website with so many features, I con't wait to start using it. Thank you for this app

Mush! Australia

Very simple app to use. Step by step instructions was great
will be interesting to see how our install goes and if we increase sales

SportsTraining

ola aksmd k do oo o sosopfodfs~sf podçfçdf psodfçpkdfçl çsof spofºpof~dfkl ççoço çodifç çoiço dfodç

Lisbon The Label

Very easy to use. This app had a lot to offer. This app was very helpful on getting started. I'm very excited to see how well it works.

Kleen Man

I used this app to get my affiliates up and running. It has step by step instruction and very easy to follow.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28