Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

Secomapp: Affiliate Marketing

by Secomapp

Affiliate and influencer solution to grow your business

Silver-Swim

Need help. The app is not allowing my affiliates to create their own unique discount code.

Help pls

Next Fashion

I am very thankful for the support that has been shown from their customer service. Fast and flawless. 5/5 From Paul

6:24 Handcrafted

Easy to use and set up. I haven't left a 5 star review because the sign up page is funky looking, but it is great! Thanks for the ease.

Buy4Outdoors

The Affiliate Marketing app is easy to use. Good job, thanks Michelle for helping me fix the layout issue of the mobile page.

ShopOllois

Was looking for a simple affiliate tool....and this app...(a FREE app!!!!) is way beyond what I expected. It does the job, they are adding features and fixing issues regularly so it keeps getting better and better. Thank you and bravo for providing such a nice tool!

GogogoBaby

presently, everything is satisfying. Will keep to use and see. hope it would help for my affiliate program

entityfitness.com

This app definitely makes it easy to have affiliates. The only thing that I would improve is not using image URL for photos. And instead use drop files instead.

Faraç Beauty

This was my first affiliate app and it works pretty well. Coming from a design background I just really wish there was more room to customize emails and send affiliates emails outside of the approve/deny generic email. I've had to use another app to send the affiliated emails specifically. But other than that I love it!

September 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. About sending email, we've updated new email templates and launched a new feature that allows merchant to send bulk email with customized content to affiliate anytime. Please give it a try and tell us how you feel.

linnac

It's exactly what we want for our marketing, and the customer service is very soon! Nice app, I strongly recommand!

The Point

Easy to use and very usefully!
i recommend this app, even the free plan is great can not wait to see the results

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21