UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

UpPromote Affiliate & Referral

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

The support in app is extremely useful. Friendly staff that offer very quick solutions. The app is relatively straightforward but takes some getting used too

Alleniamo
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
February 5, 2023

Im so new at this and I needed help paying out my affiliates. Gwen was so helpful and kind. She answered all my questions efficiently. The app is easy to use after exploring it but if you need help use the chat box to get all the help you need.

Dulce Nail Sprinkles
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 5, 2023

After lot of research and testing more than 5 apps, this is the one. You can translate evrything in your languange! The app is a 10+

Tommy was very very helpful and help me with evrything in a sunday afternoon :)

Fluxiesromania
Romania
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 4, 2023

Very, very easy to use, easy to operate, clear goals, and the system design is very user-friendly, and I look forward to bringing good results in the end.

Unique Dice
China
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
February 4, 2023

Super easy and user friendly!! It has shown me exactly what I needed to add to my pages to make sure customers can see.

JWANNA
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
February 3, 2023

It is very good, only thing that i would recommend is to make me a link that will open up the sign up menu for the affiliates(maybe it is there but I cannot find it)

Inferno Igniters
Czechia
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
February 2, 2023

Intuitive and easy to set up App. Great customer support team (thanks Selina) that helped me make some adjustments to the settings.

HAIRBABYYCO
Malaysia
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
February 2, 2023

Great experience, smooth platform, easy to manage programs. Would definitely recommend it. Perfect for an online store.

Wednesdaycoin
France
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
Edited February 2, 2023

Outils très pratique, fonctionnel et simple à utiliser. Le chat est très réactif en cas de question. J

LabzNutrition
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 2, 2023

Thanks to Tommy from UpPromote support we quickly solved the problem of importing affiliates even with the help of technical support. Thank you

fgm04