AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

by eComet Apps

Boost Sales 5-8% ⟳ Post Checkout Upsell, Cross Sell, & Pop Ups

Liit clothing

It would be nice if it did not bring ads to y website. It made it look very unprofessional and led to me not using the app.

February 25, 2021

Hello, hope you are doing well!

I wanted to provide some clarity on the provided comments. To clarify, AfterSell did not place ads on your store. In fact, we have never placed ads on any merchants store! We do not believe in that sort of practice as it decreases conversion rates. I took a look at your website and I noticed you are using an app called "SixAds". This is the app that placed the ads on your store, it was not from AfterSell.

Here is a screenshot showing the source code to prove this:

We would love it if you would reconsider your review, it would mean a lot to me and our team. If you need help with removing the ads that "SixAds" has placed, let me know. Our development team would be happy to help you with that!

I have sent you an email and would love to follow up there if you would like.

Thanks,
Armon

Experienced Moms

i am happy that i found this after seller App is easy for use. I am satisfied.Prices are also fair.

B-A-N-G

Very easy to set up, hopefully, one of the experts will come and help us double-check it! and it's cheap too!

Foxy Roxy Co.

This app really works to get you moer sales! I am very happy with it! I definitely recommend it if you want more sales, and who doesn't!?

SHEINRE

just started using it to help me get sales on my website as beginner and so far so good easy to use and good customer support. Really satisfied

Grosselli

Perfekte App. Habe ich lange gesucht. Der Checkout sieht Mega gut aus und mit dem Popup Discount Widget macht man noch zusätzlich Umsatz. Super!

Life Garden

mkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkdkkddkdkdkdkdklèefpwejgiowngwbggbgbuigrbgjrbgjrjrgbjrbgejgbejbgejgbejgejbgejbgejbgjegejbgjebgjbeg

iulyke

Very interested app. I'm sure they will be able to improve even more and become one of the best upsell app on the store.
I recommend.

Shots No Chaser

App has led to us picking up quite a few additional sales. Def recommend giving it a try for any Shopify store.

cmf1tness

The customer service was quick and helped me improve on the effectiveness of my upsell. Very impressed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11