4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting sales and increasing average order value. They appreciate its easy setup, quick sales funnel creation, and features like A/B testing and targeted upsell offers. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness and helpfulness. Merchants also value the customization options for checkout experiences and multi-language support. The app is recognized for its transparency in resolving billing issues and enhancing sales without disrupting the customer journey.

Edited January 20, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional customer service from AfterSell, and I feel compelled to share my positive experience. As a business owner, I understand the significance of transparency and accountability, and I must commend AfterSell's founder, Armon Shokravi, for going above and beyond to resolve an issue.

I initially encountered a billing concern that led to a one-star review. However, Armon personally reached out, providing a detailed explanation of the situation and taking immediate steps to rectify the issue. This level of proactive communication and commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

What sets AfterSell apart is not only the effectiveness of their app but also the integrity with which they conduct their business. As someone who has faced hidden charges with other Shopify apps, I was pleasantly surprised by AfterSell's transparency and the quick resolution of the matter. If you're a fellow business owner seeking a reliable and transparent app for your Shopify store, I highly recommend AfterSell. Thank you, Armon, and the entire AfterSell team, for setting a standard of excellence in customer service.

ÁINE
Indonesia
7 months using the app
January 27, 2024

Awesome app with a customer service team that really cares! We experienced a few technical glitches which is always expected but there was always a friendly helping hand available when needed. We just finished our first month using only one campaign and generated an extra $5400! Highly recommended.

TrumpTrendz
2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

App makes you bucket loads more money.
I had an issue with the Thank You page offer, but one of their support members Alex was really helpful, even giving me access to a beta feature that was not yet released so that I could get exactly what I wanted. 5 stars.

Magic Brush Co.
3 months using the app
December 17, 2023

Fantastic! Switched to AFTER SELL from another platform that was, in concept, similar. In reality, there is nothing similar about AFTER SELL and any other upsell/post purchase app we have ever used. The increase in performance was clear from set-up. Huge gains w AFTER SELL. But what also puts AFTER SELL in a league of their own is the hands on, pro-active customer service. They actually feel like a 'partner'. They not only support and help tremendously with any-set ups, questions, comments...But the AFTER SELL team (our superstar is Jackie!) actually proactively reaches out with optimization recos on their own. And so far, EVERY reco they have made has pushed our results higher and higher. This app AND THE TEAM is the !!!!

Derm Dude
About 1 month using the app
December 27, 2023

These guys have been very helpful and great customer service - I'm a happy customer

Friendly Patch Co
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

App works well and has had a positive impact on sales.
Customer support is excellent.

Riff Raff Baby AU
4 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Patti from support was so helpful in addressing all my questions, and so swiftly. She provided great insights and recommendations on upsell strategies for our brand.

Heat Free Hair
11 months using the app
December 26, 2023

My interaction with Patti was awesome! She was friendly, quick and very knowledgeable. We are new to Aftersell and this first experience with customer support was great! Very excited to dive further in and unlock all its powerful features with their help!

Earths Elements
About 1 month using the app
January 27, 2024

App works great! Easy to install, use and track. Ai recommended products feature is amazing, great addition to increase AOV. Support was great! Thanks :)

Moda Xpress
30 days using the app
November 29, 2023

Great app + great support! Been using for a while now, super simple to create upsells etc...

Titties Golf Company