4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to increase sales and average order value through its easy-to-use interface and quick sales funnel creation. Key features include targeted upsell and cross-sell offers, A/B testing, and an automated funnel system. Merchants report immediate boosts in conversions and revenue after installation. The app's customer support is praised for its responsiveness and proactive approach. Customizable checkout experiences and effective post-purchase upsell tools are also appreciated. Merchants have seen significant revenue increases, with some noting thousands in extra earnings within the first month. The app's commitment to customer satisfaction is highlighted, with quick resolution of issues like billing concerns.

Edited January 20, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional customer service from AfterSell, and I feel compelled to share my positive experience. As a business owner, I understand the significance of transparency and accountability, and I must commend AfterSell's founder, Armon Shokravi, for going above and beyond to resolve an issue.

I initially encountered a billing concern that led to a one-star review. However, Armon personally reached out, providing a detailed explanation of the situation and taking immediate steps to rectify the issue. This level of proactive communication and commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

What sets AfterSell apart is not only the effectiveness of their app but also the integrity with which they conduct their business. As someone who has faced hidden charges with other Shopify apps, I was pleasantly surprised by AfterSell's transparency and the quick resolution of the matter. If you're a fellow business owner seeking a reliable and transparent app for your Shopify store, I highly recommend AfterSell. Thank you, Armon, and the entire AfterSell team, for setting a standard of excellence in customer service.

ÁINE
Indonesia
7 months using the app
January 27, 2024

Awesome app with a customer service team that really cares! We experienced a few technical glitches which is always expected but there was always a friendly helping hand available when needed. We just finished our first month using only one campaign and generated an extra $5400! Highly recommended.

TrumpTrendz
2 months using the app
December 6, 2023

App makes you bucket loads more money.
I had an issue with the Thank You page offer, but one of their support members Alex was really helpful, even giving me access to a beta feature that was not yet released so that I could get exactly what I wanted. 5 stars.

Magic Brush Co.
3 months using the app
December 17, 2023

Fantastic! Switched to AFTER SELL from another platform that was, in concept, similar. In reality, there is nothing similar about AFTER SELL and any other upsell/post purchase app we have ever used. The increase in performance was clear from set-up. Huge gains w AFTER SELL. But what also puts AFTER SELL in a league of their own is the hands on, pro-active customer service. They actually feel like a 'partner'. They not only support and help tremendously with any-set ups, questions, comments...But the AFTER SELL team (our superstar is Jackie!) actually proactively reaches out with optimization recos on their own. And so far, EVERY reco they have made has pushed our results higher and higher. This app AND THE TEAM is the !!!!

Derm Dude
December 27, 2023

These guys have been very helpful and great customer service - I'm a happy customer

Friendly Patch Co
Over 1 year using the app
January 9, 2024

App works well and has had a positive impact on sales.
Customer support is excellent.

Riff Raff Baby AU
4 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Patti from support was so helpful in addressing all my questions, and so swiftly. She provided great insights and recommendations on upsell strategies for our brand.

Heat Free Hair
11 months using the app
November 21, 2023

Would give it 6-stars if I could. Within 30-days of installing AfterSell, the app generated us an extra $2,000 with basically no input, and that's WITHOUT offering a discount on the checkout or post-purchase upsell. So that's an extra $2,000 without offering the customers any incentive at all. I can only imagine what this is going to do for us once we implement discounts as incentives. The app is super easy to use and install, and the support is amazing. Every Shopify store should have AfterSell installed, it's a no-brainer

SmarterHome
November 29, 2023

Great app + great support! Been using for a while now, super simple to create upsells etc...

Titties Golf Company
7 months using the app
December 26, 2023

My interaction with Patti was awesome! She was friendly, quick and very knowledgeable. We are new to Aftersell and this first experience with customer support was great! Very excited to dive further in and unlock all its powerful features with their help!

Earths Elements