4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and easy setup. Key features include post-purchase upsells, thank you page offers, and AI recommended products, which effectively boost sales and increase Average Order Value (AOV). The app also supports post-purchase funnels creation and A/B testing. The support team is praised for their quick responses, detailed explanations, and proactive communication, including instructional videos and personalized assistance. Merchants report significant additional revenue and consistent monthly growth. The app is also suitable for Shopify Plus merchants.

May 6, 2024

I first contacted Lilian about our aftersell options. She was brilliant at explaining this to us, even created a bespoke how-to video for us. 5 Stars, thank you very much :)

L'SAUVE®
Over 1 year using the app
May 6, 2024

Very good application that I highly recommend. I made profits very quickly after installing it. Customer service is very responsive and professional. Thanks a lot

Ma Cire Colorante
France
March 12, 2024

The support has been absolutely fantastic! They replied promptly, and answered all of my questions!

SwiftPaws
11 months using the app
March 14, 2024

Fantastic app, and great customer service!

Tomorrows Laundry
7 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Great customer service

KetoneAid
2 months using the app
March 20, 2024

I am not only very happy with the AfterSell App for my Shopify store but also very impressed with the excellent support I received from Patti on a number of occasions in customer support. The bottom line, I highly recommend this app.

Vita Day Products
March 11, 2024

Lillian offers great support! Always there to help me. :)

NIKIN CH
Switzerland
March 14, 2024

AfterSell is easy within the top 3 apps on Shopify. It's having a massive impact in my business and I couldn't recommend it enough. Also they customer service is great and always reply within minutes.

Healthy Metal
2 months using the app
Edited April 11, 2024

Since I was really positively surprised by the customer service, I converted my one star rating into a five star rating. The customer service is really extremely helpful, nice and courteous, which I really appreciate. I can really only recommend the app

miluna
Austria
About 1 month using the app
February 20, 2024

Mark was a great help. Some of the other VAs from Aftersell were not helpful at all. Mark was able to do some deep searching and find and fix my issue.

Solace Beauty