AfterSell Post Purchase Upsell

Checkout Upsell, Thank You Page, Reconverting One Click Upsell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

My Daily Blessing

Location Lithuania

Amazing and must-have app for any eshop that is looking for ways to increase their average order value. Super easy to set up and works smoothly.

By Khila

Orders through aftersell keep getting declined but processed. So orders are still being fulfilled, but no payment. A nightmare.

November 20, 2022

Hi there, I am terribly sorry this happened! This issue looks to be caused by a bug between Shopify and another app you're using. We do have a solution for this though to deal with this limitation. I have reached out directly to your email and I am looking forward to your response. Our team is on it, lets find a solution!

Relindy_DK

Location France

If you're looking for an easy Upsell app, this is the perfect one.
Super fast and easy to set up.
100% recommended!

SprokSpinn

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

An app to have absolutely, I consider it among the top 5 to have, fast and helpful support. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MyTriflee

Location Poland

A very good app! It is very easy to set up and it works great, increasing the order value every day for free. Also very fast and friendly customer service! I really recommend it!

Finn

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very much appreciated the easy onboarding experience -- it was a breeze. App is super easy to use, with video guide embedded in the setup flow. Customization and element styling is simple and straightforward. We've already seen a few upsells come through -- wonderful experience so far!

Mega Lash Academy

Time spent using app 1 day

Straight forward, very easy to set up, support team is amazing, very quick to response. Highly recommend.

Making new ideas

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Helped me so much making my own funnel my guide/help was pierre he is very open for questions and is not arrogant unlike other apps:) Id reccomend

iHumistify

Time spent using app About 3 hours

this app is an essential for shopify stores to increase sales. The customer support is very communicative and helpful!

ASM Games

Unbelievable customer service. highly recommend! The app is also incredible and took me less than 30 minutes to set up!