4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and easy setup. Key features include post-purchase upsells, thank you page offers, and AI recommended products, which effectively boost sales and increase Average Order Value (AOV). The app also supports post-purchase funnels creation and A/B testing. The support team is praised for their quick responses, detailed explanations, and proactive communication, including instructional videos and personalized assistance. Merchants report significant additional revenue and consistent monthly growth. The app is also suitable for Shopify Plus merchants.

Edited January 20, 2024

I recently had the pleasure of experiencing exceptional customer service from AfterSell, and I feel compelled to share my positive experience. As a business owner, I understand the significance of transparency and accountability, and I must commend AfterSell's founder, Armon Shokravi, for going above and beyond to resolve an issue.

I initially encountered a billing concern that led to a one-star review. However, Armon personally reached out, providing a detailed explanation of the situation and taking immediate steps to rectify the issue. This level of proactive communication and commitment to customer satisfaction is truly commendable.

What sets AfterSell apart is not only the effectiveness of their app but also the integrity with which they conduct their business. As someone who has faced hidden charges with other Shopify apps, I was pleasantly surprised by AfterSell's transparency and the quick resolution of the matter. If you're a fellow business owner seeking a reliable and transparent app for your Shopify store, I highly recommend AfterSell. Thank you, Armon, and the entire AfterSell team, for setting a standard of excellence in customer service.

ÁINE
Indonesia
7 months using the app
May 14, 2024

Great app, and awesome customer support! Lillian made a personalized video for me, explaining what to do. It solved the problem, can't ask for more.

Nordic Hockey
Norway
6 days using the app
March 15, 2024

Dom was very supportive and helpful. I was able to resolve my issue very quickly. It was a very positive experience.

Elena Brook
About 1 month using the app
March 12, 2024

The support has been absolutely fantastic! They replied promptly, and answered all of my questions!

SwiftPaws
11 months using the app
March 3, 2024

Mark was very helpful setting up this app for us! Now we're going to give it a go and from the rest of the reviews it looks pretty good!!

Body Collective Co
4 days using the app
Edited April 9, 2024

I'm going from 5 stars to 2 stars because it never worked, in 3 days the upsells were only displayed for 1 customer and on top of that, the pixel didn't even detect this sale. Customer service, apart from Patti, is extremely slow and bland... None of my requests, however simple, were resolved and these 3 days of using this app were enough to reduce my ROAS from 2.11 to 1.32... and I really regret having installed this app!

Invisible Height
France
2 days using the app
May 7, 2024

Patti Was Very helpful and detailed into explaining on how to set up and get started she answered all questions making it easier for us to understand how to make changes... She also made step by step videos to show how certain things can be done according to what we needed for our shopify store.

Alodi
About 1 hour using the app
March 8, 2024

It is a great app. We have just started using it so only time will tell how helpful it is. Cameron from the team was very helpful.

OREI.COM
3 days using the app
March 17, 2024

It was SEAMLESS to install AfterSell, which was so refreshing. The app is intuitive to setup, and we can't wait to continue leveraging it more. The support team is awesome and super fast – shoutout to Mark for his prompt help today :)

Melina
2 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Good app gets you a few extra sales

Vorvane