4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance sales and average order value (AOV) through features like post-purchase upsells, A/B testing, and targeted funnels. Many appreciate its easy installation and immediate ROI, with some reporting significant revenue boosts. The app's customer support is praised for its promptness and expertise. Its AI recommended products feature is particularly effective in increasing AOV. The app is especially beneficial for Shopify Plus merchants due to its checkout customization capabilities.

March 12, 2024

I downloaded the app and got overwhelmed immediately. I love that they allow you to seek expert help for free to set up your funnels. Mark was the expert that helped me. He was amazing! He walked me through everything in a way I would understand and also looked through my website and offered his suggestions of great upsells options. I am so excited to see how this increases my AOV. In 1hr we got 3 great funnels set up and I feel like I can take over from here.

Eunette Hair Essentials
December 2, 2023

Great functionality, pricing, and customer service!

Rotten
2 months using the app
November 22, 2023

Deduct the money without my knowledge。

Susurre
China
About 1 month using the app
March 20, 2024

I am not only very happy with the AfterSell App for my Shopify store but also very impressed with the excellent support I received from Patti on a number of occasions in customer support. The bottom line, I highly recommend this app.

Vita Day Products
October 11, 2023

Instant extra sales, without having to disturb the customers journey. It's also a very flexible tool. I recommend.

Pastreez
3 months using the app
February 21, 2024

Loving the app. It is straight forward and has all the features needed to increase AOV and maximize reoccurring revenue. The post purchase upsells and thank you page offers are so important for scaling any business. A definite must have app for serious brands. The customer support is 5 star as well.

Vybe Hair Care™
November 22, 2023

The help from Patti was amazing and I'm loving AfterSell so far!

ManiGlo
Slovakia
5 days using the app
February 9, 2024

App is perfect, just needs to be more integrated in the Shopify meaning it should have possibility to add order from Thank you page to an original order and payment information shouldn't be entered again, that lowers the chances for buyers to purchase Thank you page offer. Support is great.

Foerge
December 20, 2023

I would recommend. The customer service was excellent!

Patriot Pup
About 1 hour using the app
March 18, 2024

App works amazing, and Lillian in Customer Service has been super helpful in working through some of our specific scenarios!

Firewire Surfboards - United States