4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, affordability, and easy setup. Key features include post-purchase upsells, thank you page offers, and AI recommended products, which effectively boost sales and increase Average Order Value (AOV). The app also supports post-purchase funnels creation and A/B testing. The support team is praised for their quick responses, detailed explanations, and proactive communication, including instructional videos and personalized assistance. Merchants report significant additional revenue and consistent monthly growth. The app is also suitable for Shopify Plus merchants.

March 12, 2024

I downloaded the app and got overwhelmed immediately. I love that they allow you to seek expert help for free to set up your funnels. Mark was the expert that helped me. He was amazing! He walked me through everything in a way I would understand and also looked through my website and offered his suggestions of great upsells options. I am so excited to see how this increases my AOV. In 1hr we got 3 great funnels set up and I feel like I can take over from here.

Eunette Hair Essentials
About 1 hour using the app
February 22, 2024

Dom was super helpful and friendly with her service! She even guided me through strategies to upsell!

10/10 experience!

Loominite
5 days using the app
May 4, 2024

Great app easy to use with excellent support. Dom was very helpful and quick to resolve any issues. Highly recommend.

MUQLO
Germany
About 9 hours using the app
March 14, 2024

Fantastic app, and great customer service!

Tomorrows Laundry
7 months using the app
January 22, 2024

great service, they will set up everything for you and you dont need to anything.

StormProof Match
Netherlands
About 2 months using the app
January 9, 2024

App works well and has had a positive impact on sales.
Customer support is excellent.

Riff Raff Baby AU
4 months using the app
January 15, 2024

Patti from support was so helpful in addressing all my questions, and so swiftly. She provided great insights and recommendations on upsell strategies for our brand.

Heat Free Hair
11 months using the app
April 12, 2024

Great customer service

KetoneAid
2 months using the app
Edited March 31, 2024

Really helpful customer support!

Dofts.se
Sweden
About 1 month using the app
February 1, 2024

A great app for increasing your sales, super interactive and easy to use. They have super-efficient support to answer any questions.

Frysha