AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

by AfterShip

Delight customers with branded tracking page & delivery update

Heaven Invading Earth 1

This app is an excellent app for high volume sales. However, Afterships free program doesn't come close to what Shopify provides for the customers. Shopify will email the customer on your behalf, give them a customized thank you for shopping with us page with a button to continue shopping after they have checked the status of their order, and a product picture of what they ordered. Aftership does not provide that to the customer, at least not on the free plan. Aftership only gives the customer tracking information on the free program. Where does aftership shine? Aftership shines with the seller, not really the customer, at least, not on the free plan. The seller can monitor what's happing with their packages. If you have a high volume of sales Aftership will work well for the seller. Customer service will respond to you, but it may take a day or two. I've only had one email that they didn't answer. The other emails they responded too, and I figured out how to fix the error that I sent on the email they didn't reply! I'm still under two weeks with this app, but that's what I've noticed so far. Hope this helps.

For love For Dogs

This app does not provide my clients with their tracking information. I have used other apps that work better than this one.

Proactive Shopper

I like the way this app makes it for me to communicate with my customers. This is the best app for tracking shipment.

Raku Shopping

Aftership is great! A very useful app and easy to use. It saves me a lot of time when dealing with orders and I can give more value to my customers. Will recommend it to other sellers also !

Rocky Trade Network

The app could offer a little more branded experience, but it's good. For tracking orders its great. It really works well if you set it up properly. I like to put a track your order link on the order page, and in the emails it sends out. Which is totally possible with aftership.

Especially for dropshipping, this is great. If you physically mail out your own products like I do in a couple of my businesses, I prefer shipstation because it does all of the extra shipping stuff that we require. But for my dropshipping sites, I just use aftership and its great.

Martmate Store

I installed this app on my store so that my customers can track their shipments easily. I have personally tested it and it's really cool.

Creating A Brighter Place

I have just started using this app which i got with the intentions to make my customers feel more comfortable purchasing off my site because it adds to my sites interaction with the customers with no extra work on my end once it was set up. Ive crafted The products and ideas in my store with the goal of creating a brighter future for all and i believe this app will help me achieve that quicker by adding a sense of security to my early business

His Queen And Her King

Because of this app, i have lost $750 in one hour. This app destroyed my variants edit coding.

Our Comfy HQ

This is a great app to track your shipping orders. I use the free version to add the customised button at my website so that customers can enter their tracking number to keep track of packages.

Fashion4men's Gladiators Sneaker Club

I added this app to help me with shipping looks very promising hope it works. Will update soon.. ;).

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 272 273