AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip & Automizely

Realtime tracking, order lookup, notifications & tracking page

Bar Stool Home

Love this app helps me keep track of all my shipping in one place and now I have the notifications set up, I hardly get any shipping queries from my customers. Also great customer support as well very friendly and helpful.

Zenly Design

The app has great features and is easy to navigate and hook up with a shopify store. Had a few questions and the support was super helpful.

Plum Fit

First off, I am totally new to dropshipping. I haven't even completed my store yet. So I know absolutely NOTHING about any of this. I reached out to AfterShip's customer support about tracking and how it actually worked. Pawan responded so quickly and actually helped me learn something new and helpful. He even helped me answer questions about how dropshipping works even though it wasn't quite related to tracking. I am not the type of person to ever even leave a review, but the fact that I felt so lost trying to do all of this, and someone actually nicely helped me untangle this mess in my brain meant a lot. All of that to say, thank you AfterShip and Pawan for your amazing customer service!!!!!!!!!

EclectikartStore

Absolutely brilliant app and support. With the help of your representative Harshvardhan I could get all my issues resolved in minutes. He was very supportive and stayed connected till the end. 5-star customer service.

Healthy Face

help me out for a long long time (may be 3 hours of teaching ) Until everything set up properly. Step by Step helping. Excellent and awesome service. Highly appreciate . Thank you so much

Calmer.Thelabel

I am intending to use this app for my customers to track their orders. The app worked fine in my testings and helped me reduce the effort. The support is great to thank you for that

Leo. intown

I am using AfterShip for quite a long time now. The app worked fine and helped me reduce the effort. Great support. Thank you

STRANGERS & LOVERS

Melaband

Had an issue with rebranding my site and the tech support team was there to help within minutes. Super helpful

ATAERA BELLA

I needed help with my account. I spoke to a representative who helped me get everything in order. Thank you so much Anurag.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 211 212