AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

LojinhadoBi

I am not using because I´ve decided to install later. when my store is fully operational. So I can not provide a feedback right now.

Adhin Shop

This app is very friendly and easy to use. I use this for my customers to track their orders anytime.

Joowie

Not Really FREE. Its $0.5/ship, very expensive!! You will lost lots of money while your business growth. It is MISLEADING!

Beware, you should pay $0.5/shipment from the beginning. 50 shipment, ypu pay $25, 100 shipment then you pay $50, very expensive!

Yourgreatfinds

14 day free trial is Misleading. I downloaded this app to integrate with my Postscript SMS and MMS notification app. It required that I changed my shipping app from shippingeasy to shipstation as well. I started to do the extra installs to learn that I have to upgrade and PAY to get the feature that I wanted, the SMS notification feature. All of the free stuff are the things that the postal service provides already for free. I want to test this to be sure that my customers are not annoyed with the shipping messages and of course to be sure that it works properly. Can you call this company? no. Do they have live chat? No. I had to send an email and wait for them to answer. Today is my admin day when I deal with issues such as this and I can't get help when I need it with this product. Looks like it could be a good app to have but I want to test the features first.

Touch Plus

Makes great looking tracking pages. Support were helpful
Does not support UK's biggest carrier: Royal Mail.

Kaleidox

That's a really good app. I would say that is one of the best apps on shopify. It helped me a lot <3

Custom Baby Jewelry

Our store has boomed so much and as a result, we received a thousand orders a month. We need a tracking service that's not only fully automated but also reliable, efficient, and most importantly, effective. Since we used Aftership, our shipping-related emails were reduced! If it weren't for Aftership, we would have piles of angry mails everyday!

Duo Pods

very helpful tool when opening a store. This app really helps with making the customer feel safe when ordering.

Gyrus Cinguli

Simple to use. Automatically send tracking emails to customers. I've reduced my time spent on replying to customers queries about packages whereabouts.

All Things Maine

Thank you very much. I love that you're not charge me for 50 orsers or less to stay a member as I'm still learning.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 315 316