AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

BANFIY USA

Great App to keep your customers cool. Tracking made it easy for my customers. Till 100 Shipment is free and $.50 each after 100 its pretty awesome. I am enjoying using this app very much.
Pro plan also not so expensive. The custom domain name also a pretty cool idea. Awesome app. Happy :)

Tropical Scenery

Great app to have and even better app admins! They were very helpful and quick to respond. Thank you

Furritos

Dope AF. Fo' real real. Fo' real. Like wow, no sarcasm. "Guau" as we say in Spanish. Guau as a dog bark. Such wow. For real, use it or lose it. "Lose it" as in customer reputation, ofc. You know how it is. Building from the ground? Use Aftership. Why wouldn't you? Etsy uses it. So does Wish. It's SO easy to setup. There's no easier way. Insert my face chuckling of enjoy. Wow. This is NOT sponsored. I wish it was, though.
PS. The more couriers they add, the better it gets. They should expand through Latam more.

fishingbuddi

I love the way how easy aftership integrates with shopify in a few simple steps. Even a 3 year old can do it. Great work team. Keep it up.

Baby First UK

I used this to track parcels and orders
Effective but just haven’t had any orders yet. Let’s wait and see how it goes.

S&D Style

I used this app to make a good track my order page. went really well. its easy to make one and its really responsive

yogisnista

Excellent app for my customers to track their orders - all under one roof and there isnt a need to click to any others

Sparkle N Twist

I use this app to help my customers tracks their packages. I really like how accurate the information provided is. Thumbs up!

GoShoppers.ca

How do delete this scam app . i couldn't see it in my shoplift store after i added it by mistake ????

Kingdom Of Vogue

I used this app to set up my stores order lookup page.
So far, it has been good experience using this app and the customer support is also amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 321 322