AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Luccardo

Very useful app and plenty of plans to suit all. Easy to navigate, had a little hitch because shipments weren't importing automatically, and helpful staff seemed to sort this quickly. Recommend. Thanks!

Nektom Watches

I used this app, it's so bad. I can't import my ship imformation. It's always failed. And there is something wrong about the sync with shopify, not all order s are sync.Some orders are missing.And I can't connect the customer service.

NEURACELL

Great app. I personally think this is a must have app for e-commerce.

Its very user-friendly and the support team is very attentive. Definitely recommend trying it.

Keeo it up guys!

Ambiance Japon©

Very good app ! Easy to install and set up. My personalized tracking page is very awesome and professional

Canine's World

To be honest just install. Was easier then expected. If any trouble just go to youtube theres videos. 5 star since it looks beautiful and professional in my opinion. Will update later

Laughing Pet

The tracking button looked ugly on my Tracking Page in Shopify. I was unable to customize it. Hopefully, the competitors have done a better job in this regard.

Blue Bikini Canarias

App perfetta. Riesco ad offrire ad i miei clienti un servizio aggiuntivo e di qualità tramite questo servizio
Aiuta a seguire la tracciabilità delle spedizioni

Gameround

AfterShip has great customization for an order tracking app! And it looks clean, does its job pretty well in my opinion!

ZuandLi

ZUANDLI
I am using this app and it's really helping me a lot through sending email/ reminders to my customers and tracking my orders until it's arrival. It is an awesome and legit app that I came across through shopify so far.

I Smell Rich

I think this app is really great. The emails look very nice, almost has a high end look to them, compared to some of the others that I’ve tried.
So far I’ve only set up the cart abandonment emails, so I can’t speak on ease of use on their other campaigns but overall, really easy to put together!

Thank you!