AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Warehouse Markdown

Support didn't assist, and couriers even with paid plan show the same 4 and haven't updated after purchasing.

Pinkybaby.in

This app has all the features an online store must be having related to Shipment tracking. It comes with rich customization features to fit with our needs and expectations. As a start up store, we are working with Free plan, which allows me to track 100 shipments per month.

Highly recommended.

Picture Perfect Home Decor

Very good app. Quick and easy to use. Tracks all of the products from major couriers. You can when to send notifications and emails. Very convenient.

CYBLEME

So far so good .I can't complain for now.Will give more feedback as we go But really helps a lot as I have more time to focus on other areas of my business.

Flawless Figures

Aftership is an amazing app. I use it for my store www.myflawlessfigures.com and so far it has worked great! I highly recommend giving aftership a try for your online business.

Zentana

Payed for this app almost 2 years.... Now something is broken and it really shows how bad the CS is. No invoices coming in anymore. Contacted support twice, still no response.

drstance

this app is amazing and i totally recommend to use for tracking your orders online.. you wouldn't regret

Wave Derma

Honestly, I don't think it's possible to run a Shopify business without this app. It manages customer expectations and keeps your customer service healthy.

Sunnyside Shopping

J'utilise cette application pour permettre à mes clients de suivre l'avancement de leurs commandes ce qui est un élément essentiel pour l'expérience d'achat surtout quand il y a un délai de livraison important.

MOTU SWIM

So far so good! Haven't been using the app long but all the reviews won me over and I'm not disappointed. Free plan is fine for starting out :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 309 310