Reviews (4,652)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its robust tracking capabilities and seamless integration with Shopify. They appreciate its real-time tracking, instant notifications, and user-friendly interface. The app is praised for its affordability, customization options, and valuable insights from its analytics dashboard. The customer support team is frequently mentioned for their responsiveness and expertise. It's considered a game changer for e-commerce businesses, enhancing both operations and customer experience.

July 10, 2024

Only just started using the app but contacted customer support to help with setup and they were super helpful, even offered a demo call to help get me started. Early days but based on my experience, would highly recommend!

Alfresco Chic
12 months using the app
June 11, 2024

So far so good. I love that AfterShip has a free plan which is perfect for new small businesses like mine that has small number of orders per month.

K.inc Beauty
5 months using the app
June 15, 2024

Nitin Kunwar helped me very fast and made everything work amazing support thank you very much!

MyPaJo
Germany
About 2 years using the app
June 13, 2024

The AfterShip Tracking app not only does a great job with records for shippings. They have excellent customer service. Quick and informative customer support - you do not find this daily. Their compassion is evident as they support their customers both textually and in words. Highly recommend!

CraftoyX
China
6 months using the app
June 17, 2024

Great App, does everything we need it to do though it is a little pricey. Quick response with customer service though.

Chess House
Over 6 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied June 18, 2024

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We're delighted to hear that we were able to assist you. We hope your experience with the app lives up to your expectations.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

June 15, 2024

Expensive, but worth the money. My store has had a lot of customer issues with China shipping tracking because some of my store is dropshipped and tracking numbers often change before going into transit. Shopify's built in tracking created a whole mess of customer issues for me sending only one tracking number, but AfterShip has solved all those issues. It integrates with Cainiao so customers can get tracking updates finally. I love that customers can see every package in their order all on one page. Customers are excited about this massive order tracking upgrade too. Having a custom domain helps create a new level of professionalism to my store, and it's much easier to refer people to that link than the weird AfterShip link. It took me 3 days to figure out every little detail on how to use it, but I am glad I made the upgrade to Premium. Well worth it.

The Autistic Innovator
4 days using the app
April 10, 2024

Awesome app! They have been around for ages and it definitely shows as they are easily the best tracking app more importantly the customer service is one of the best on Shopify, its even better than shopify support haha! Rajat helped me out and is great, super patient and easygoing going and helpful! Definitely recommend

RoseGold & Black Pty Ltd
Over 2 years using the app
June 18, 2024

This application is so easy to use and their customer service is awesome!

Hunter Fan
Over 3 years using the app
June 5, 2024

Very fast with assistance and extremely thorough. Was able to to speak to an agent and resolve issue immediately.

Flat Broke Speed
Over 5 years using the app
June 12, 2024

We've been using this for 2+ years and it gets the job done.

Osmo Canada