AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

AfterShip ‑ Track + Engage

by AfterShip

Delight customers with branded tracking page & delivery update

Golden Horn Watches

The application is great, practical, very useful, easy to track customer requests and there is a good free plan for beginners I highly recommend it to your business development

GLOW ART

AFTER SHIP is the most amazing App. It has saved me thousands in sales through customer retention and knowledge of the shipping process. I enjoyed accurate knowledge of my shipments.

Pokit Innovations

We installed the app to keep track of our fulfilment process. We set up the app and we installed both the Shopify app and the fulfilment supplier app on aftership. Aftership synced orders twice from both sources and created duplicated tracking numbers for almost every order. It was a bit of a nightmare. Aftership shouldn't sync orders with the same Name or ID, or at least flag it as a duplicate.

Jessie's Wardrobe

I used this app for my online store order tracking purposes. It has a lot of shipping companies and works well.

ACharmZ - We offer beauty products at fair prices.

I use Aftership for last 3 years. I tried most of the other apps as well but never thought to change it. Great app!

Buh Blee

I use this app as a tracking shipment landing page for my orders so it doesn't redirect to the vendors, etc. So far it's been pretty easy to use and I have not had any issues thus far. It was easy to set up and link to my Shopify store as well.

ZUZU sale

Very handy application to create greater customer convenience. A big plus in the free plan, but most likely we will move to the paid plan - the business is growing :)

SoundPods Official

This app is really convenient because it basically keeps track of your customer's orders for you. However, it would be nice if the free trial was a bit longer.

Nature Inspo

Really enjoy the automation and customization of this app. It does a great job of keeping our customers updated on their shipments without additional work on our end.

NerdXclusive

AfterShip- Is great for tracking shipment, and customer service is great and knowledgeable. I recommend this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 278 279