AfterShip Order Tracking

AfterShip Order Tracking

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Order Status Lookup, Branded Track Page, Shipping Notification

Teeraphy

Hi! I'm a developer and store owner but i never stressed on any app except this one. All good but why the app doesn't sync all fulfilled orders? only synced one order. is there no way to import all orders automatically at once? tried manual import that one of the shipped order and it does not track the package. it says pending..

September 25, 2020

Hi there,

This is not the experience we wanted you to have. One of our support agent will reach out to understand and address the issue.

Best,
Shahbaz

World Bestsellers

Very useful to prevent angry customers! The customer support chatbox is a huge improvement than what was before!

RubberTiles.com

Very easy app to setup. I'll let you know if it works. I haven't yet shipped or been able to track an order yet.

Woof-White

I have started using for tracking and it looks quite easy to use and solves the purpose for me at this stage.

Mike & Ross

Good app! all is automate no new to handle yourself. Hope the SAV is proactive too. I recommande Thanks

Feline Desserts

Easy to use. I feel this app is beginner-friendly. I'm just starting with the essential plan. Hope it'll make my customer happy.

1001Hippo

i loved the idea of this app and how flexible they are
we need more professional apps from this developer

Neonsy™

good app it works great I think its the best app for tracking easy to follow the steps and perfect for the customers

Elite City Boutique

Great app for great price. I highly recommend this app as a starter. First time using it an will let you guys know how it works out.

Woof-bottle

awesome app to help tracking on the side so you don't have to do it. used it for my business as another way for me to relay tracking info

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 356 357