AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order Lookup Page, Track Order Status, Shipping Notifications.

ZediZen

Je suis très satisfaite de vos services. J'utilise l'application depuis plusieurs moi et toujours aussi conforme à mes attentes !

BeColorful®

this app is really nice to my customer and my website! I recommended this app for follow tracking package

Nevlers

Wonderful App! We just installed it and it's packed with useful features. It also has great/fast support. Recommended.

ROBINSCAVE

i used this app to track my package and need help to set up everything but the customer service was really good!! they help from first to last.

SMOOD skin

The service is excellent - and about the app so far: It's easy to start and just takes about 15-20 minutes (for me) - now I'm exited to see the app running and let customers trace their orders. Will come back with a 5 star review if that also is top.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Glad to know that AfterShip app is living upto your expectations. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience the best one.

Regards
Harshvardhan
Team AfterShip

Eiffel Textile

I use it, aftership staff work so good. It was easy to configurated. It is nice to bring clients this type of tracking.

Arabella Hair

the app help our customer to track package very well and save much time for our service. very useful app

Pamper Pets Co

Very Helpful support! Super fast and reliable. They removed the aftership branding for me which gave my tracking page the authentic look I was after. Highly recommend!

The Bougie Clinic

This app is just what I needed. I have been using it daily with no issues at all. I love the detailed information I am able to view.

Your Smart Shoppe™

I just dealt with Sonali. Extremely professional service. She was so patient with me and her service is one of the main reasons why I will continue using Aftership. I encountered a problem with my shipping and step by step she guided me through how to fix the issue. She informed me of the problem and we dealt with it. Thank you Sonali. Thank you Aftership. I highly recommend Aftership. Their customer care is brilliant. Just use the chat service while you are on the admin page. They provide a very helpful service. All my order tracking needs are met with Aftership.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 244 245