AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking page, PayPal Track

Homely

Amazing and fast support service they helped me with my issue and they responds very fast even though I'm on the free plane amazing app

Aloha Stars

So far, so good. I am just starting my trial and I had to contact support. They were very helpful in quickly solving my problem.

FunnyFuzzy

I love this app because it helps me to improve our service to the customers, but it is a little expensive.

Emerald Energy

AfterShip was a huge waste of our time. The API is totally unreliable and their support is even worse. (The support is the type that strings you along and tries to blame everything except their own broken code.) If you have a low-volume store and don't actually care if your customers get notifications or not, then this might work for you. Otherwise, do yourself a favor and pick a different app.

July 30, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that you did not have the best experience using our app and wished for the notification feature to be more flexible. We have duly noted your concern expressed for API and support services.

We have assigned a dedicated resource to contact you via email and take you through the steps taken to resolve your concern.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Nitish

Pine Street Clinic

DEFINITELY AVOID. We continue to be shocked by how unprofessional and disrespectful their customer service is (or lack thereof). To say that we're disgusted is an understatement. There's been an issue for more than 7 months where the system simply won't update packages...and for 7 months, they have been ignoring emails, pretending to have a solution, and stringing us along. Every "solution" is simply something they haven't bothered to test and doesn't actually work. If you value your sanity, you'll definitely not want to install any app made by AfterShip or Automizely. Really. Don't do it.

July 30, 2021

We are really sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. It is unfortunate to know that you expectations were not met.

We have duly noted your concern regarding our support services and the ongoing issue. We are investigating it and you will soon hear from our team and will try to resolve it for you as soon as possible.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Nitish

LED Vision

Great app to implement a clean designed tracking page to your shop. Nice email templates too. Also very quick customer service. I recommend it !

Brovoat

So far so good. Very beneficial adding this page to the website as customer increases the trust in your brand. Great chat support as well. Quick resolution.

Bizvadi™

This application is very intuitive and the customer service very very available. Amish was very kind and helpful. My tracking page is much more professional.

July 29, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and the support team. We will surely convey your kind words to "Amish".

In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

Neelima Aggarwal

Electric Ampere

Amish has helped me to resolve couple of issues. I find the app good so far! Doing what is needed to do :-)

InfantPremium

Very easy to use! Any questions I had were quick to be resolved by the support chat! Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 273 274