AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

AfterShip ‑ Track & Notify

by AfterShip + Automizely

Boost sales with branded tracking page & delivery updates

Eye Comfy

The concept is good but it falls over in execution. Firstly, I could never get to the bottom of why AfterShip will not synchronise all orders which is the bread and butter, so customers are missing from the tracking notifications. The response from support is that I need to speak to the carrier, but that doesn't explain to me why AfterShip can not at least acknowledge the order in "shipments" nor why if the order is manually added the tracking seems to work fine. This leads to the second point, like many other comments, there's an issue with customer service. There's no chat so it's all down to email response. An email to their support to address missing shipments shouldn't need to be repeated several times with a templated unhelpful response. Ultimately the shipments remain missing unless I add them manually, I received a closed ticket and a request asking "how did we do?". I hope that AfterShip will take a good look at their customer support if they really are interested in feedback.

Cali Tiger

This company is an absolute disgrace. Never have we experienced such poor customer service in our professional life. We have orders stuck due to incorrect set up. This company will you hang your business out to dry. Please look at other apps this is by the far the worst tracking service on shopify! By a country mile!

July 9, 2020

Thanks for your review, may I please request you to kindly reply to the email. We'll help fix any issue at your end.

AG Manualidades

Very easy to setup, working perfectly with all the couriers I need, I love i can customize the tracking pages . I recommend this app!

July 10, 2020

Thanks for the review, appreciate your kind words.

NintendoMemories

they solved my problems after a phone call and i was able to utilize their services to the best of the apps capabilities.

July 9, 2020

Thanks for the review, please reply on the email sent to you. Help us to understand this concern please.

Barelumina

great app to help track parcels. very flexible plans. they also have option to customize the tracking page which helps branding.

goforawsome

I've just installed the app, lured it can do lot's of things, but once ive added the app i cant see proper tutorial how to make this app appear in my Shopify store? i find it so confusing! i dont think there will be help around the corner, i have to figure out all configuration myself and im not strong with developers skills...

OrchidClub.US

it's easy to use and set up in 5 minutes (if you know how to set up Cname in advance DNS editor). I am using a free version and hope to grow business so I can UPGRADE TO PAY VERSION. I highly recommend this app for it's annoying when customer asked where is my shipment, this app will save you time and headache.

July 10, 2020

Thanks for this great review.

Veta Trends

I used this app to help my products get tracked and noticed by every customer!
I really encourage everyone out there to get this asap!

zone-tendance

app tres pro rien a dire .un indispensable a avoir dans sa boutique.
avec plusieur app en complement

Orange Bison

Used this for 3 years but now it's unbearable. Overpriced and tracking only really works a handful of times. The customer support only responds once a day so it a week+ to get anything fixed

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 343 344