AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Order Lookup, Track Order Status, Tracking Page, Email Updates

Leggings OzStyle

The customer service is fantastic, extremely helpful. Thankyou very much. I thoroughly recommend AfterShip to anyone for their tracking service.

Big Bazaar Online Shop

Thanks Ankush for your great assistance, I would like to greet Automizely about this high grade customer care with and the fast response to the tickets to solve successfully. Cheers

The French Biker

Bonne expérience, je ne comprends pas encore comment tout fonctionne mais en cas de question importante je sais que j'aurais de l'aide!

December 6, 2021

Merci d'avoir partagé vos précieux commentaires. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous avez aimé notre application et que vous avez eu une bonne expérience de l'utiliser.

Nous sommes ouverts à vos suggestions. Si vous avez besoin d'aide avec l'application, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter et votre problème sera traité rapidement.

Notre « équipe d'assistance » est disponible 24 heures sur 24, 7 jours sur 7 pour vous fournir de l'aide et résoudre tout problème que vous pourriez avoir.

Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter via l'option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou nous envoyer un e-mail à support@aftership.com

Nous ferons de notre mieux pour nous assurer que votre expérience avec nous vaut une note de 5 étoiles.

Salutations,

Rupam

Équipe après le navire

TysPacknPlay

The team is very helpful and fast. i really appreciate the support ii was given. The apps helps make my business transactions fast.

Ledooze™

This service improving your store quality. E-mails, sms, customizing, everything that you need is here.

A Better Day Tomorrow

The customer support is awesome, but it wasn't totally possible to use the app due to some 3rd party API issues.

December 6, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you are happy with the customer service support but unable to use the app due to some 3rd party API issues.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support@aftership.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam
Team AfterShip

hyglam

its a good app so helpful and the costumer service are the best........................................

Desk Expressions

This app is just what we needed, and support is friendly and very helpful. We would definitely recommend.

FFCCDSLSTORE

I was completely clueless when I installed Aftership. I joined a chat and my representative was able to quickly help me through it and get it working despite my learning curve. It turned out to be pretty easy afterall! I recommend it!

My Token Of Love

customer service was great, they were helpful, polite and answered back quickly! I am still playing around with the app but I like it so far

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy to know that you liked our app.

support@aftership.com