AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.7
Edited August 26, 2019

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

(Changed my original review as requested by the Aftership support team. They have been helpful processing a refund for the financial cost. However, they will not be able to refund me for the lost time in setting all of this up, so still 1* for providing inaccurate information. I will refuse to change from 1* review for the reason that you offer a service which did not work and wasted approximately 4 hours+ of my time. Other users have the right to know this.)

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

Alice & Blair
Time spent using app: 2 days
August 12, 2019

It was easy to integrate this app with my shopify store. Really love that they give a tracking page with our shop URL and also can design the tracking page with insta feed and some other marketing assets. Only pain point was that they don't offer language translation for updates. So if you are shipping from China and that company doesn't offer updates in English, your tracking page will display updates in Chinese but not English. Other than, everything else is good and would rate 5 if not for that. Also, their customer service was great and quickly solved any issues I had.

Kevul Jewelry
India
Time spent using app: 4 days
August 11, 2019

The app no longer supports the E Packet and I have contacted their support and 7 days later, I have not yet heard back from them. I won't sign up for their pay plan if their solution does not work and they don't even care to respond to an email!

MissLavish
Time spent using app: 7 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 13, 2019

Sorry about the experience you had.
We tried reaching you on your email address available with us. Please take some time to reply or confirm if the issue is solved now.

July 29, 2019

如果用了有的后悔去吧。首先你的物流信息并不会全部显示,只有满足三个条件的物流信息才会显示,哪三个条件我忘了,然后联系技术人员解决点事情,竟然回着回着就不回信息了。反正我这里是大概只显示了不到四分之一的物流信息,别说我打广告,我用TrakingMore也是信息显示不齐全,但是我联系客服人员和技术人员,人家很耐心的帮我给解决完了,AfterShip$99只给了2000个条数然后还得先扣款,不合适的话即使卸载了,钱也扣掉了,Tracking More$20却给了2500个条数,而且还是后付费的。说实话如果有零个星星我会给零个星星的评价。给一个星的评价都是高的。真的是垃圾。垃圾。垃圾。重要的事情说三遍。

Gogoii
China
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 23, 2019

Some tracking is not updated. I use Thailand Post and even though it says "delivered" on Thailand Post official website, on Aftership it's barely updated anything. This happens to some tracking numbers. Support wasn't useful and said it's correct, even though it clearly isn't. I still like Aftership, but you have to double check your tracking.

Shelftify