4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its comprehensive features, including real-time tracking and instant notifications. It integrates smoothly with Shopify, offering valuable insights to optimize shipping strategies. Merchants appreciate the unified dashboard for all shipments and live order tracking. The customer support team is often praised for their promptness and expertise. The app's excellent integration with other apps is also noted, making it a crucial tool for e-commerce.

July 25, 2021

Good customer service.Friendly and patient to solve my problem.You solved my problem.Thank you so much!

Spacio Empire
Malaysia
February 10, 2023

Works well for my needs. I can now follow up with customers if they have shipping issues. I appreciate Aseem for helping me

OTG Athleisure
January 18, 2022

Probably the best group of Shopify app developers out there especially for a newly started store. They basically offer highly professional marketing, review and logistic tools for free and only begin to charge as you scale up as a business. A model other developers should follow. The common issue for new starters is not having the capital to justify expensive subscriptions to apps until they begin to turn over enough revenue. The Automizely group basically solves this issue for everyone with the added bonus of exceptional customer service. 24/7 and super responsive team. Their apps are also more functional than many others that charge subscription fees from the very start. Super impressed with this group as they've helped us scale significantly to the point that we would be more than happy to pay and continue with their service long term.

apprécier.
May 16, 2017

Great to have to track your customers order...recommending all Drop shippers.

Dilsaras Collection
July 7, 2014

AWESOME app! Super easy to use. I love it and customers love it... What more can you ask for?!

Liquid Barn
February 16, 2021

awesome customer service and on top the i really like the app an would gladly recommend this amazing app

MAGIK-GLOVE
June 30, 2017

very helpful app .
everybody should get along this app

Angkornewshop
Cambodia
August 28, 2021

Great application, does exactly what I want it to. Quick customer service. Highly recommend using it! Worth it, try it out!

Official Socket Buddy
November 12, 2013

Saves me so much time manually putting tracking info into my phone app. Thank You!

Platinum Dream Hair Co
April 21, 2017

There is nothing more assuring to my customers than knowing they can track their shipment easily the whole way to their door. This works great, professional looking and so much better than a previous system I was using. Nice work, your returns plugin is just as good as well.

Online Cycling Gear