4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless integration with Shopify and other platforms, providing real-time tracking and instant notifications. It's particularly beneficial for international sellers, reducing missed deliveries. Merchants appreciate the robust analytics, customization options, and the ability to create a branded tracking page. The app's customer service is consistently praised for its responsiveness and knowledge. It's a budget-friendly, efficient solution for tracking multiple shipments.

March 21, 2017

Easy to setup and the best tracking app I ever used. My store has a dedicated tracking page using AfterShip.

Shopdiabetescare
May 21, 2020

I want to cancel the subscription but I can't cancel it and its very hard to use I don't need it anymore please cancel my subscription thanks

alotsave
June 13, 2021

Started using this app recently. it has a free plan of upto 50 shipments. Go for it if you are just starting out.

The Rustic Life
India
January 29, 2021

Good assistance , I recommand this app. I had a problem on my tracking page and IT solved it within 2 days.

Bodybeauty
France
AfterShip & Automizely replied January 29, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.
We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com. We are available 24 X 7.

Kind regards,
Riyaz

May 14, 2022

Pretty good app however the customization on the tracking page is rather lacking. The marketing has these examples of beautiful tracking pages but in reality, there is almost none. Other than that, pretty good service. Wish not that many things were behind a paywall but would recommend anyway.

Zumtech
Sweden
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 15, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our application and that we were able to meet your expectations.

It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and provide them with an engaging experience. I have noted your feedback related to the customization on the tracking page is somewhat lacking and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

May 6, 2022

Ruhika was very helpful on the chat app and solved all questions I had quickly and efficiently- would recommend

Brodie Cashmere
April 23, 2022

Using this app to make my clients' experience the best! Customer support is excellent, got all features needed!

Milla
Poland
September 13, 2021

thank you for helping me remove the logo you've even very helpful and fast to resolve the problem. thanks!

Forteshima
May 17, 2017

This is an awesome app that made our busy lifes So much easier. I think every shop owner should have it and see this as a must have! Not sure why it's not implanted in the standard Shopify?

Eygo Glasses
Hong Kong SAR
July 11, 2017

Great apps, Highly recommended. Easy installation. Friendly interface. Lots of handling shipping services to connect with.

www.ellieaccessories.com