4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive tracking features, even in the free version. It offers real-time updates, customizable notifications, and integrates smoothly with Shopify for a unified shipping dashboard. Merchants value the ability to personalize customer emails and automatic updates. The analytics dashboard is praised for providing useful insights to optimize shipping strategies. The customer service is often commended for its promptness, expertise, and dedication to merchant satisfaction. This app is seen as a cost-effective solution that enhances customer loyalty through effective tracking-based communication.

May 14, 2023

Aseem is provided an excellent customer service. He went above and beyond to help me. 5 stars. Very polite and friendly.

Marmalade Grove
August 9, 2021

This app gives trust to the customers in your website. It helps increase your conversion rate to get more customers. Well done Automzliey.

Massagers Place
Spain
August 13, 2023

Ankit
helped me out a lot and very fast support
I now understand the app very well now thx to him!!!

FucLove
About 21 hours using the app
September 11, 2021

New user of the app and setting up my first tracking page. The interface is easy to use and the support chat is very responsive and helpful! I will definitely keep tuning my tracking page using this app.

Serenity Supply Co.
June 8, 2023

Debashish Banerjee, was excellent. He took care of situation with ease. I was unfamiliar with the App for Shopify and he walked me through it with no problem. I was extremely satisfied with the service.

Black Light Apparel
April 27, 2023

Aftership is working well for us. This will be a game changer for our customers and reduce our customer service calls significantly

Earthaus Plaster
Edited August 26, 2019

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

(Changed my original review as requested by the Aftership support team. They have been helpful processing a refund for the financial cost. However, they will not be able to refund me for the lost time in setting all of this up, so still 1* for providing inaccurate information. I will refuse to change from 1* review for the reason that you offer a service which did not work and wasted approximately 4 hours+ of my time. Other users have the right to know this.)

AVOID IF YOU ARE UK BASED!

NO ROYAL MAIL SUPPORT!

DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED!

Alice & Blair
August 2, 2021

Although it was a mission deactivating/finding a free plan but the consultant assisting me was great

Hottt Girl Summer
South Africa
Edited June 5, 2020

Experiencia perfecta de usuario en todo momento, ágil y practica. 100% recomendable a todos los usuarios.

mqrket
Spain
September 29, 2021

Aftership offers the optimizations that allow us to provide a great customer experience. Customer Support is always available and proactive!

Midland Radio