AirPower

The best Airtable integration - over 492 million items synced

Free plan available. 5-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Project N95 Shop

Our non-profit has been generously supported by Airtable since our inception in March of 2020 & so the opportunity to manage, monitor, track & maintain our product / variant catalogues within Airtable is a critical asset to our ability to help thousands of customers get access to more affordable & authentic, vetted PPE like N95, KN95, & KF94 masks. In servicing & supporting a multitude of vendors, sellers, distributors across a wide-ranging product catalogue. Airpower helps us provision limited access & visibility to this catalogue outside of the Shopify platform, & enables us to leverage the functionality of Airtable to trigger notifications, automations & other dependencies.

TAPP Water (Malta) Ltd

Location Malta

Excellent support, easy set up and very happy with the results. I now have much better access to customer analysis and its been very useful for creating customer tags for us with segmentation and Shopify Mail.

ScrubHaven

I've been working with Antonia since end of Dec 2021. She is a phenomenal individual!!!! She goes above and beyond and helps resolve ANY issue I have. She's available at almost any time and is genuinely one of the kindest people I've ever met. Thanks to her, I've been able to fix SO many things on my site. Pro's of using Airtable: (Other than the splendid customer service)
- Change almost any aspect of your product information in bulk. If you're like me and you don't like to download and upload again, this would work. - Upload new inventory (EASILY) - it takes a bit getting used to but Antonia stayed on a call with me for well over 2 hours showing me every little thing and even running a test. It took me that long because my products are a bit more on the complicated side (or so I hear from just about every app CS team). - Run automatic sync updates
- SO much easier than learning how to use Matrixify, Syncee, or any of the other apps. Don't get me wrong, they're all wonderful with great CS but this one was the easiest to figure out - you can even make copies of what you start with in case you screw up (which I did so many times) but it's easy to fix if you follow the directions.
- They keep adding in new features which only makes the app even better. Con's - absolutely non as of yet. Everything I have an issue with is resolved or assisted with immediately. New product upload - Believe it or not - this app just saved me 3.5K - rather than outsourcing my million and one variant products, I was able to fix up my new product files and have it set to upload in just a couple hours. Obviously the 1K variant limit holds for any product upload - but if you are not in a time crunch and you're okay with having 1K variant uploads a day, then give this app a shot for new product uploads.
If you have the patience to learn - this app will save your life with mass product updates, uploads, etc. Give it a try and see! :) True me, once you get the hang of it, you won't go back.

Grower's Solution

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app will make you feel like you have superpowers while running your store. I highly recommend it! We've got thousands of SKUs, a ridiculous number of variants, and so many different data points that need to be managed, edited, updated, etc. AirPower has helped take the sting out of managing them! We use ShipperHQ, another highly recommended app, and needed a way to apply settings through metatags without going product to product. AirPower fits the bill. We have been able to update a large number of products with the necessary information much faster than I imagined. Even taking the time to learn AirTable, we saved countless hours. Even though I would consider myself an Excel/Sheets wiz, there is a bit of a learning curve to AirTable in general. Antonia on AirPower's team has been EXTREMELY helpful! I've sent over questions so many times that I've offered free coffee gift cards as an apology, lol. The response is always quick and very helpful. They've got the heart of a teacher here, which is a big help when learning how all of this works.

Onstate Sandbox

Excellent product and support. Very flexible - we are able to manage c. 15k products using it, and the sync ensures the integrity of the data.

WillyGoat Toys & Playgrounds

Added customer tax settings quickly upon request. Syncs the majority of our data. My primary complaint is the data limitations in AirTable, AirPower has been reliable, time-saving, and responsive to support requests.

Denvir Enterprises

Airpower streamlines the connection between Airtable + Shopify. It limits doing things twice. The team is very helpful as well.

threeworldsmelb

Location Australia

Excellent app. One of the greats. We used it to sync product info across stores and also use it to integrate with Airtable. Great team behind this product.

Butter & Crust

This app is the backbone of my e-commerce business. Airtable has become an amazing and incredibly powerful CRM for my Shopify store and this is only possible due to this app. The app is incredibly reliable, even when transferring a huge number of data points, and the support is very good.

Veneka

Time spent using app Over 1 year

AirPower has been a game changer for my business. Their customer support quickly (within days) helped us customize the tool and build custom solutions for our business. We've done away with the majority of manual Shopify / Airtable work we used to do. This includes, reporting, inventory sorting and more. We've saved countless hours of work time. Don't think twice. This tool and this team is the best I've ever worked with in the Shopify eco-system.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7