AirPower

AirPower

by BaseGenius

The best Airtable integration - over 186 million items synced

Veneka

AirPower has been a game changer for my business. Their customer support quickly (within days) helped us customize the tool and build custom solutions for our business. We've done away with the majority of manual Shopify / Airtable work we used to do. This includes, reporting, inventory sorting and more. We've saved countless hours of work time. Don't think twice. This tool and this team is the best I've ever worked with in the Shopify eco-system.

Riverside Motosports

Great app that's saved us a ton of time. Customer service is really solid. They'll help set you up, and continue to help every step of the way. Highly recommended!

Libby Story

A great app to send data to airtable. Great service too. My questions or requests have been answered promptly. They even let me know when the connection is broken for me to fix on my end. I would definitely recommend.

Litt Concept House | Mitchell Litt

It's so much easier to use Airtable for complex tasks and manipulating data than Shopify. Depending on your skill level, this could be many apps in one and is an invaluable part of our workflow.

Wantboard

AirPower has saved our business countless hours and has made batch updates to our online store so much easier. Because the prices of the products we sell are highly dependant on the USD to CAD exchange rate and other variable costs, we need to regularly update the hundreds of products on our website. This used to be an incredibly time consuming process filled with CSV upload issues and character set issues, and as a result we could do it a few times per year. With AirPower, updating the website via Airtable is very easy and we update our website weekly or even daily. AirPower's support team is also very helpful and responsive. I would highly recommend AirPower to anyone who spends a lot of time making updates to their online store.

Knobbly

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is flexible and stable. The setup can be a bit technical, but their support is thorough and fast, so it's never been a problem. Note that automatic syncing only goes one way - from Shopify to Airtable. Syncing back to Shopify has to be initiated manually. It would be an upgrade if this were some day solved, but even as it is, this app allows us a good workflow with managing our backend on Airtable. Again, stability and support are top notch!

Montreal Fitness

With this app, you can sync everything to your Airtable and it can really help you with your logistics, order management, reports, etc. Great support from Daniel, 5/5 app!

Hyttefeber

Easily one of my favorite new apps. And the install/trial process is probably the smoothest I have ever seen. You can safely install the app right away, and take your own time to set it up since you activate the trial yourself

It also works just as it's advertised, providing setups for syncing both ways, at your own terms. And mapping fields is a breeze too.

We are currently using it to sync our entire product catalog with Airtable. Mainly to better manage our metafields and get all staff on board. But having all your products living in an airtable also provides you with much better options in terms of working with products in bulk. You can set up filtered views with only published products, only products without empty metafields, and so on. It allows you to work with your metadata on a whole new level.

The customer service is also great, and the pricing is on point. Highly recommended app

Just Provisions Wines

We used AirPower to build an online wine catalog for more than 2k products lines with a potential to extend it to 10k. The AirPower helps us to organize this difficult task and that is amazing!
Take in account that wines are very complex products that includes a lot of variants and variables as vintage, notes, size, formats etc - AirPower helped us to build professional and easy bulk importing solution. What about costumer service - those guys are very professional and supportive. Al the time responding and willing to explain in small details how everything should be done to achieve your goals. Daniel from costumer service is an fantastic guy - all the time available to help on all stages of building your goals by sending instructions step-by-step, identify the problems that appears during the implementation of the project.
Daniel was always open to have meetings with us as a final clients and with our developers - where he was leading us how to achieve our goals! I will recommend AirPower solution to everyone who is looking to build Shopify websites based on Airtable database. Many thanks to Daniel and to all AirPower team!

Viviana D'Ontañón

We absolutely love using AirPower to link all our product info to our Shopify Store! Best part is the customer service! Fast, reliable and super helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6