Marketing Automation Platform

Loyalty, Review, Push, Email, Popups, Affiliate, Upsell & more

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

AlphaLegend

This app is the number 1 app for email marketing!
It has everything you need and it's very easy to use!

By Click Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Nice app, I am very happy to use this app. It has a lot of options I was looking for. I had a glitch when adjusting things on my site and the whole app disappeared.

buytrik

Location India

i used this app and i like it. but i suggest, if devloper add 2 more features 1.wishlist & 2. social login , then users dont need any other app & it will make this app best.

Babies' Crib

Location Uganda

Hey, so far so go. It's indeed a all in one app. It has helped me automate my store, and its really saving me a lot of time. I am grateful for it, moreover I ended up uninstalling some other gimmick apps that I had before.

Harmony Sage and Essence

I love this app!!! Seamless workflow and smooth to work with!!! I highly recommend this app to anyone who is starting up.

Gees General Store

I downloaded this app and am very pleased with the service. Aitrillion is helping my business grow, they are very helpful especially when you need help with any issues you may need help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

AEVinyl

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is absolutely amazing and has the power to do a lot of different things on your site.

Also, the customer service is quick to respond and has information ready to answer your questions and resolve your problems. I highly recommend this app

AllThingzCatsOnline

Location India

Aitrillion has helped my business grow, they are very helpful when it comes to any issues that I needed help with. I am very satisfied with this app.

Raquea Exchange Group

Time spent using app About 1 month

Really it really help me out marketing my company I day was input information in a database and AiTrillion did the rest

Love Fur All USA

I am very excited to use this app. It has a lot of options I was looking for:) I had a glitch when adjusting things on my site and the whole app disappeared. The customer service was right on top of it and helped me make the changes needed. Thank you so much