AiTrillion Sales Boost App

AiTrillion Sales Boost App

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Replace 11+Apps -Email,Loyalty, Review, Push, Recommendation++

Her Beautiful Brand

Absolutely ridiculous. They charge $58 a month for the "$29/month plan". I was charged the subscription charge of $29 PLUS another $29 for a "usage fee" when I haven't had the chance to use the app yet. Not to mention, Shopify came back two days later to charge me for next month's bill in advance so I'm being charged $116. This is insane and unethical. If you're going to charge a usage fee at least prorate based on actual usage. I haven't logged in my store in a month to even set up your app.

February 1, 2021

Hi - Our billing team has replied to you for the same and the invoice are charged correctly. But still, our team will work with you and discuss it in more detail.

SadeChic Boutique

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. WHen I signed in I was blocked from accessing the free plan and paid plans were offered. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually had the prices laid out.

January 14, 2021

Hi SadeChic Boutique,

We do have a free plan and you can access it without upgrading to the paid plan. You will get all features in the free plan which are mentioned here - https://app.aitrillion.com/freeplan

Let us know and we can help you in setting up the free plan.

AiTrillion Support

Ic-Ibuy Direct

This app is not free, nor is there a free plan. This is false advertising. Went to download this app and had to sign up for paid plan. If I wanted to sign up for a paid plan I would have clicked on others that actually the prices laid out.

January 4, 2021

Hi Ic-Ibuy Direct,

We do have a free plan and once you install the app, it will install in the free plan only. If you want to upgrade to a paid plan then it's optional.

Please let us know if you are facing any issues and we can also migrate you to the free plan, even if you have subscribed to a paid one.

Looking forward to assisting you with the same.

Team AiTrillion

Pack Turtle

Asked if they could reduce to the size of the loyalty widget for better visibility on my mobile phone. They said it's not possible. I don't believe that at all. Anything in a website can have the size changed. They don't want to help me for unknown reasons.
Now insisting I get on the phone with them. Refusing to discuss over email. Very unprofessional. Now have to report them to Shopify and figure out how to remove the app that is fully imbedded in my website.

Fashion Clearance

Fraud App, Worst app they showing free but they will charge on your account also the customer service worst ever i have seen, I share my feedback instead of apology or resolution their team said "Thanks", Bad ever app, Waste of time and money

MulherChique.com

I don't know about the paid plan, but forget it if you want to try it for free. It's very limited ...

Sassylog

It has modified my product page and I'm unable to remove the customer review bar even after deleting the ap

November 5, 2020

We have helped in removing it. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

The Golfing Eagles

They say the app is free for 90 days.... WRONG... No they will charge you 29 instantly, and with me, I complained about it and what did they do?? Charged me twice, like in the same week of using this. I mean it seems like a decent app, but you dont say its free for 90 days and then act like NO its not. They made it seem like they wanted you to try it for 90 days and get used to it. Well the support has been awful and this is the first 1 star review Ive ever left at shopify app store, but I am super disappointed and feel super ripped off. *** thanks for the lame response and NO you didnt give me a refund at all and you charged me twice..... How the hell are listing this app as FREE? Then you act like its no big deal that you charged me twice and act like you gave me a refund, where? How about two refunds for charging me twice and no I did not approve anything. Why the hell would I approve being charged 29 twice ? for something you guys make it seem is free for 90 days?

October 23, 2020

We apologies for the confusion and we have already approved your full refund before you submitted the review. You where charged because you have approved it manually and still we have no issues on refunding it and we can migrate you on the free plan. Please let us know if you need any assistance and our team is happy to setup all features on your store.

Beautiful Stylez

I installed this app, deemed it not worth the amount they ask for so uninstalled. THEN I got an email asking for optional feedbacK, ignored it to be nice, then received messages thru my business on facebook and instagram from Shubhangi Singh and shubhangisingh16 HARASSING me for the optional feedback, my husband spoke to this person and found out they were from the UNINSTALLED app and what they wanted. I AM HIGHLY DISGUSTED THAT YOU WOULD HUNT DOWN SOMEONE FOR UNINSTALLING YOUR OVER PRICED CRAP APP!

MadGoat.dk

It completely messed up settings of my store. Confirmed by a Shopify expert, it just randomly changed formatting of my product descriptions. I wanted to use the app for email marketing. It is not optimized for mobile (in 2020?!), the quality of the pictures is absolutely terrible and the design was also pretty bad. Sorry for such a bad review, but these are my feelings and experience.

Previous 1