AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

AiTrillion All in one 11+ Apps

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Email Marketing, Loyalty, Review, Push, Affiliate, Popup& more

The Golfing Eagles

They say the app is free for 90 days.... WRONG... No they will charge you 29 instantly, and with me, I complained about it and what did they do?? Charged me twice, like in the same week of using this. I mean it seems like a decent app, but you dont say its free for 90 days and then act like NO its not. They made it seem like they wanted you to try it for 90 days and get used to it. Well the support has been awful and this is the first 1 star review Ive ever left at shopify app store, but I am super disappointed and feel super ripped off. *** thanks for the lame response and NO you didnt give me a refund at all and you charged me twice..... How the hell are listing this app as FREE? Then you act like its no big deal that you charged me twice and act like you gave me a refund, where? How about two refunds for charging me twice and no I did not approve anything. Why the hell would I approve being charged 29 twice ? for something you guys make it seem is free for 90 days?

October 23, 2020

We apologies for the confusion and we have already approved your full refund before you submitted the review. You where charged because you have approved it manually and still we have no issues on refunding it and we can migrate you on the free plan. Please let us know if you need any assistance and our team is happy to setup all features on your store.

Thanks

Beautiful Stylez

I installed this app, deemed it not worth the amount they ask for so uninstalled. THEN I got an email asking for optional feedbacK, ignored it to be nice, then received messages thru my business on facebook and instagram from Shubhangi Singh and shubhangisingh16 HARASSING me for the optional feedback, my husband spoke to this person and found out they were from the UNINSTALLED app and what they wanted. I AM HIGHLY DISGUSTED THAT YOU WOULD HUNT DOWN SOMEONE FOR UNINSTALLING YOUR OVER PRICED CRAP APP!

MadGoat.dk

It completely messed up settings of my store. Confirmed by a Shopify expert, it just randomly changed formatting of my product descriptions. I wanted to use the app for email marketing. It is not optimized for mobile (in 2020?!), the quality of the pictures is absolutely terrible and the design was also pretty bad. Sorry for such a bad review, but these are my feelings and experience.

ชาร์โคลแซนด์

No support at all. I asked question couple days ago but no reply. gotta delete app. I would rather pay than having free with no support at all.
For your reply : Why didn't you also state that your staff did reply to me "AFTER" I delete your app and "AFTER" I reviewed 1 star. Clearly that you have to improve your investigation or using some windows of opportunity to justify your app. I don't know who reply this review but your staff who contact me "AFTER" I delete your app was doing a great job.
In brief, in my point of view level of support still terrible. Mainly because "NONE OF THE RESPONSE FROM YOU UNTIL I DID NEGATIVE ACTION" For anyone want to try AiTrillion is just fine but COUNT ME OUT!!!

August 28, 2020

Customer is always The God For Us :) - Most of our 5-star reviews are clearly stating our support team hard work. We investigated the communication & did found that we replied the same day & again after it the next day. Sometimes/Rarely emails go to spam. Still, we will love to talk to you. Kindly send me email md@aitrillion or give us a call or send us a message on FB page if for some reason you are unable to get ur messages. We will do our best always. Our support is aways 100% FREE.

Boutiquemtb

Work about fine and then start asking for credit card details on login for "store ownership verification purposes"
As if.
App has been deleted and will never be trusted

June 8, 2020

We request you to please give us one chance to understand & explain the query. For the trust, Aitrillion is owned by AAAecommerce Inc, with 10+ various other apps on Shopify, also have 1000+ stores signed up in just the last 60 days. You can read tons of reviews on Shopify by 100's of sellers using it. For your issue specifically, We have a standard way of seller verification of the account. It's mandatory for us to follow industry standards for customer data protection & CAN-SPAM act using the consumer data. Our Ai if detects any anomaly automatically, does ask for store owner verification on the AiTrillion.com account created by anyone. Sometimes the Aitrilion account is created by a web agency doing the website & the owner doesn't know about it. However, we have many ways of verification, like via phone & domain-specific email submission too. Hence, we can solve your issue by various means.

SamiraBoutique

Update
The level of unprofessional behavior is
Absolutely disgusting your employees have toke it upon themself to stalk and harassed my business with multiple messages on my website and Facebook page commenting how horrible my website speed is, this kind of behavior is unacceptable. I’m the owner of the business and while it’s one of my employees that left the reviews I stand by he 100% and for the record, he uses Gt to test the speed and the app was causing the speed to be lowered and once it was deleted the speed scored increases. I’m filling a report with Shopify for harassment and stalking.

I hate to leave this review because this app is amazing with having everything in one but what a mess, so before I download this app I read some review about the app slowing down

their site, speed is very important for any website I did a speed test with google and my site was A+98 and after I downloaded this app I was shocked with my mouth open because my google speed drop to F-33 like what!!! and
that was after I receive about 30 emails from customer's about my site being slow, this is crazy for one app to do that much damage. I
have 20 apps on my store and never had a problem and google was telling me that this app was the reason for the lower score.
PLEASE FIX THIS because it is crazy.
Update

May 1, 2020

Technical Analysis: After removing Aitrillion, Please check google insights link given below; Your website score is still terrible 31 same as reported to us after installing Aitrillion (It means it's not the Aitrillion App Issue but the Theme of the website most probably or something else) - Seo this google insights - https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=samiraboutique.com

Hence, it proves Aitrillion is not the causing site speed issue. Like you said it's an amazing app with all at one place (We really appreciate your acceptance about app abilitiy) &; also 1000's of Shopify sellers are using it successfully (See reviews of 100+ stores below. We humbly request you to please let us help you with your store speed issues (md@aitrillion.com) we can find the real issue on the website speed without installing our app. We believe it's a theme issue as Aitrillion is already removed by you & google score is still low to 31 as proved above.

We would love to help you with your store speed even if you have removed our app. Our support team has left you a voice message & you can reach me directly on md@aitrillion.com :) ! We are here to help our sellers & the community & trust out 5/5 other sellers review & 10+ years of experience, we can help in lot of ways.

Manic Muscle Labs

I've had this app for several months now, and I decided to upgrade after the free trial period which was extended due to Covid 19. But over the past few days, due to a technical issue with the app, it has cost me £103 GBP in discounts that should not have been awarded. The first was a 100% discount. The customer only paid for shipping. The second was around 50% discount when the maximum was supposed to be 20%. What do you think their resolution is? three months free app subscription to a total cost of $89.97 USD. Nowhere near what their app has cost me in wrongly awarded discounts. As soon as I have more time, I will be removing the app and installing apps I previously used with no issues at all. BEWARE before you install this app. If it loses you money, they do not want to give it back to you!

April 22, 2020

I’m humbled and grateful. Thank you for your review.

Pura Tribe

EVEN AFTER CANCELING AND RECEIVING EMAIL CONFIRMING CANCELLATION, THEY CONTINUED TO PUT POPUPS ON MY SITE.

OK... AND THIS IS WHAT? https://prnt.sc/q0rgig

November 22, 2019

Hi Clara,

It seems like there is some confusion. Our team has checked your store and the popup is coming from the privy app and not from AiTrillion.

Please check screenshot here - http://prntscr.com/q0qbea

Still, if you need any assistance, please let us know and we can help you in removing any popup which is creating a problem in your store.

Thanks

Inspiration Online

***Note, long review. Please read in full***
Originally I installed this app as a means to establish a customer loyalty rewards program with a points expiry feature. Since installing and exploring the app now use it for most of my CRM uses. It has email marketing, WEBSITE reviews, PRODUCT reviews, loyalty points systems as well as tiers to reward high purchasing customers. The push notifications let me reach customers when when they aren't on my site which is great! It automates workflows which saves me time in all these aspects plus gives me analytics on just about every aspect. This really does replace the majority of apps for me.
Update#1:
After having the app for a little while the responses for customer service have become longer and longer. Initially they where keen to keep me happy and help me out but the majority of time I'm waiting about an hr for a reply as opposed to a few mins in early stages. This is why I dropped a star.
I have also found the app slows my page down a lot according to google page insights. It was recommended that assets originating from AiTrillion servers be compressed (namely using GZIP). I brought this issue up on a Sunday and received a response Monday saying the assets didn't come from AiTrillion which where clearly identified my google as AiTrillion server assets. I dropped a star for that.
I have contacted support again and received the response "I have escalated your issue to the tech team".
Personally, I'm not holding my breathe for the result.
Update #2:
After a bit of back and forth between the AiTrillion tech team, AiTrillion CSOs and myself. The speed issue seems not to be as bad. I have learnt that google page insights isn't a great tool to use anyway.
I had a scrolling issue when viewing my customer list. I'm using a laptop and after confusing conversations between myself, the CSOs and tech, I screen shared so tech could see it and it turns out I need to scroll with 2 fingers to make the list scroll. This would be similar to using a mouse wheel on an external mouse. It's now functioning. I would usually have uninstalled an app that didn't work 100% the way I liked it but this is worth keeping.
I feel confident that the issue resolution times are picking up and the app is functioning as it should. So I increased the review back up to 5 stars. Now, I'm happy with the app.
UPDATE #3
I am sad that the chat feature is gone and replaced with a contact form. Having a chat there felt like someone was always there to assist me. I have submitted a form and will find out how long the response time is.
- I got a reply within an hour. Still sad to see the live chat feature go though
UPDATE #4
CHECK YOUR BILL! The app charged me for 2 usage fees. Minus 2 stars for that as I shouldn't need to keep checking my bill each month. I should be able to trust an app I have installed. Currently on chat to both Shopify and AiTrillion. I will add to the review once the outcome is established.
UPDATE #5
So AiTrillion have decided to hold an invoice and double bill me! What a bloody joke! No way! DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP! Shopify won't help either. I can't believe they condone these scams. Therefor I hope more merchants speak up. Not only to the apps but to shopify itself. WE CAN BE ONE
UPDATE #6
These guys ignored my emails as well as shopify's emails for days. Shopify had to actually put app credits on my account in order to refund me. AiTrillion even rang me to ask if there was any issues. What the heck!? No communication between the team. Don't be under the impression this is just because they "messed up" a charge. This is because they don't care either. You're not going to get help, they don't want to resolve issues once they know they aren't milking you for every cent you have. This is the most obvious scam around. At one point in my short time with the app they even wanted remote access to my computer! No way! I hope shopify takes this scam down before anyone falls for it!

May 10, 2020

1000+ Stores Are Now Powered By Aitrillion.com . Checkout the 100's of reviews clients just posted this month. We know you are one of our BEST CRITIC & we would to keep critics near us so that we can improve. Give it a try again with tons of new features added in last 4 months. Sellers are saving $1000's of USD during Covid19 . We love to help.

Amber Locket

I really liked the idea of this app and the quick response to some of my questions. However, the Shopify store lists a 14 day trial and then $9 booster plan. But when you download it, all of a sudden the lowest plan is $29. I do not need all of the features- only loyalty but I was interested in exploring the other options. I have more than 1000 contacts so my price now is $60+. I would have paid that but I didn’t appreciate that the up front cost in the store was misrepresented.

September 17, 2019

Hi Laura,
Thank for showing your concern & as you have already mentioned we are very quick in responding to any queries. We tried to reach you yesterday too. Our pricing is very clearly published on our website & is same on Shopify. You were caught in these scenarios within that 5-minute window when we were publishing new discounted pricing for all. Please see on our website we have a new pricing structure "lower than earlier for all with many users" published on Sep 16th itself. I would really appreciate if you can give us 5 minutes to speak & trust you did show in our app. We promise you will love the app & cross integration of triggers between Loyalty, Review, Push Automation. Please email me on md@aitrillion.com & I will work personally to help you.