Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

The Unisex Baby Store Co.

This app is excellent for exit intent pop ups and more! In addition, the customer support was outstanding and went way beyond my expectations. Would recommend 10/10!

Car Seat Cinema

I used this app to build a seasonal pop up that offered a coupon code... and when I got stuck on some things, the customer service via chat was so helpful!! Not only was my issue resolved but she helped me to edit it slightly to be seamless for my customers. I am grateful!!

Barche

Great app!! Easy to use and gives you some great analytics information! You should definitely try this out!

Tomboy Toes

This was a super easy and customizable pop up app - the live support chat was really quick and helpful and friendly, to the point that I suggested an addition to the interface just to clarify the image upload limit, and they had added it before I was done building my pop up. I'm very impressed.

audiolime

I love this app. This is the best shopify app ever. This app change my website to professionel production website. Thanks

STVARALAŠTVO ZA DECU

Yes, great app you must try to esay to create everything, nice job! very very good for now we will see in the future, we recmomend this one! try app is good

PrivilegedAndPlaid

Awesome APP. I can't believe this is free.
Lots of customization options. You can to literally anything you want with the design and actions. Great live support btw.

Urban Role Model

Wow. I love this app. Easy to set up. You can create several promotion and you can chose to display on specific pages. With this app you can show off your creativity. I finally found the best pop up app for my website.

operaistanbul

Amazing !! This is the kind of software, adept mastery and dedication to details that makes you cry with happiness and gratitude. I have gone through nearly every pop up software out here but this one is in a wholly different ballpark. Both in terms of what and how it does it all. Must rank easily in the top 10 of all apps available here. Try it and you will see.

22 Lions Bookstore

This is not only one of the greatest apps created on Shopify so far, but is also one of the best ideas I've seen to help show owners manage, and not just promote, their business. The whole program is full of insightful opportunities to make clients happier and more motivated to make a purchase. I've installed this app in 2 stores, and have noticed also an increase on the number of visitors. No conflict with the two installations (as usually happens with many other apps) and installs well with mailchimp. The app blends well creativity with entrepreneurship. Truly, only inspiration can limit the user. On top of this, they have a fast and friendly customer support. I hope they continue to keep this platform for free, because it's indeed a great work. Thank you so much for building it!