Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

Drone Pro USA

This is an incredible app and it has made my store so much more valuable on a day to day basis. I definitely recommend!

HydratedLeaf

Very easy to use! I enjoy the easy step by step process included here. They also have some really nice seasonal themes as well.

OnlyOneStopShop

Great App, Really improved our sales and email listing. This is the best popup app on shopify......

Fortune's Closet

I love this app. It makes it easy for me to create promotions and upsell in store! It is such a huge time saver and is effective!

Cycle

It's a great app full of free features that you can use to upsell your products and retain your customers. Recommended.

CuddlingPaws

This is honestly one of the best free apps I've ever used on the shopify store. It has so many customization options.

stashfairy

Aiva seems to be the app for me, budget constraints are why i haven't bought the app. will update the review once i have tried pro for a month.

Material dental | CCS Dental

It was very powerfull for our site! Usable and beautiful. With any options on free version. I've like so much!

Lightning Flame

Super easy user friendly interface! Made a pop up campaign to capture emails in under 5 minutes. Great app!

Edgy Shops

greaaat app guys just try it
easy to use even if it's your fist time using this kind of apps
i recommend it