Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Seasonal Games & More

K for the C

I would recommend this app to anyone! It has a virtually unlimited set of customization options for your pop up, and the way it’s able to integrate with and use your store products is awesome. Keep it up!

superzerosquad

This app seems awesome. It was really easy to set up an easter game on my website and it looks unique

April 3, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear you're using the seasonal campaigns :) Don't forget to share your results with our team!

Mentally Real

Great app that allows you to make creative and aesthetically pleasing campaigns without spending a single penny. Customer service is friendly, helpful and responsive.

April 1, 2020

Woohoo! Your review means a lot to us. Let us know if you need anything at all :)

Startup Slang

We use Aiva for our clients and it's super good for boosting leads and conversions with not much work. For our more picky ones, the builder gives some great customization options and their support is top notch.

April 1, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear your clients are seeing great results!

Quail Bella Boutique

I installed this app to help promote with sales. (Just started using). Easy to use campaign builder. Customer Service was readily available and super friendly when there was an issue displaying my campaign. They took care of the issue within a matter of minutes and BOOM the campaign was ready to-go! I would recommend this app to anyone.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure chatting today and hope you get lots of sales with the new bundle :)

Enjoy Life Foods

Aiva is the best value in its class. After evaluating several well known pop-up/up-sell tools in the Shopify marketplace, I picked Aiva because it has advanced targeting and design options. For example, show pop-ups to visitors arriving only from Facebook ads while also excluding or including certain landing pages for the same audience. Its targeting is as good or better than higher priced options.

It also has a fairly good WYSIWYG design editor that comes with a selection of decent templates to start with. The design editor does get a bit finicky. Even with its quirks, I have always been able to accomplish what I set out to do.

Chat support is usually quick and helpful.

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear you're exploring the hundreds of design and targeting options available. We're continuously adding new templates and making updates to improve your experience.

Ps. Love your campaign - we're here for you 💚

Awe In All

Very highly recommended, support is super fast to reply and respond to my queries, I love this app for the leads generation as well as its other features, overall 2 thumbs up!

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Always feel free to reach out if you need any help!

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Very high quality app with really no design limitations, will recommend this app! Love it it has helped me alot

March 31, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to help :)

samarasenses

I've used this app to create seasonal campaigns over the past few months. Around 20% of my store visitors leave their email and I have seen more sales after using their pro features.

Super easy to setup yet endless customization options if you choose to get creative. Their support is responsive and very helpful. Thanks for creating an app with a generous free plan, and a pro plan that's a good bang for your buck!

April 3, 2020

Aw shucks - thanks for your review. We're here to help businesses like yours prosper online!

Linden Honey House

Very intuitive and easy to use. Lots of great templates and opportunity to customize your own campaigns. I've noticed an uptick in user engagement with their campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22