Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Holiday Games & More

Quero Shoes

Very flexible and focused on increasing sales. Has multiple options that are easy to use and implement. Recommended by my developer....

Pinsonliving

Interesting!! too much intuitive. Good idea to increase your sales! I recommend it ! i just start using, i tell more in few days

Glow Ignite

This app really helped make my site look so much better! I really honestly and truly appreciate it because it's exactly what I need.

arylic

Nice app, very beautiful templates that I don't need to waste time in design. But if it can cheaper that is perfect!

DES Apparel & Accessories

nice app and very easy to use. I would recommend this app to those not looking to spend much on leads.

Bold Beans

I'm at the beginning but already amazed how Aiva seamlessly work. Guide you through the process of setting your campaigns easily.

Centani

Great app! Very straightforward to use! Would recommend to anyone who is looking to build their email list and make better sales.

DirectToPet

Really like Aiva, super super simple to use, nice layout and great for our ecommerce store

NRML Clothing

IM JUST GETTING STARTED BUT IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY FLUENT SO FAR, ILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER REVIEW IM SURE THOUGH.

db-house

Perfect app !! highly recommended and looks extremely professional, will be perfect for any kind of Shopify store.