Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Seasonal Games & More

NorthWood Distributing

Easy to design a great looking pop up. $20 a month to remove their logo isn't bad for higher traffic users. Having a problem with the scheduling feature. *they reached out within a couple of hours and had everything fixed. Fast and friendly customer support. Thank you!

June 10, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Can you please reach out on live chat or reply to the email we've sent? Happy to help resolve your issue :)

Timothée əˈperəl

I just started using this app. So far, everything is amazing. Very robust with a plethora of customization options.

Nutiss

Very customizable and useful app! You can create beautiful pop-ups and more very quickly. I recommend.

Banburyshop

I use this app to help generate an email list with ads on my site and it is easy to use. also, support is very helpful !

Numi Cosmetics

its better than most of the apps out there and it's mostly free! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Design your gift

Easy to use and looks very professional on the website great app which can be used in different ways

CUSEK

Wonderful ! Exactly the app I was looking for. Exit Pop Up works very well on Mobile. You can edit on Mobile and Desktop separately.

mycomputerspot

Holy crap! This is the best tool EVER! I have seen quite an uptick in engagement! Users are beginning to stay longer and browse more!

Thank you!

Cutie H

Awesome app! Awesome service. I can't believe it's free.
I had a few little issues at first, but the Sarosha helped me out, and the pop-up now looks amazing!
Been waiting for the monetary catch, but there is none. Probably the best value app on Shopify - highly recommended.
Better-known outfits are charging $30 a month for apps half as good as this in the 'pop-up' game. Get on it!
Drew - Manager of Cutie H Cosmetics - Melbourne Aus

Diesel Care & Performance

This is a great app with very intuitive design, 10/10 would click.