Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Bottle Heroes

I like this app a lot it's pretty cool and helped my store get a bunch of emails and sales. Definitely recommend

May 12, 2020

Aufblasbar.shop

Nice app free at the beginning. Little clunky tonset up but if its done it works very fine..........

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review. We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns 😊

Louella's Beauty Shop

Great simple app. Quick and easy to use. although a little bit limited, it’s free so you can’t really complain. Highly recommend this app if you want a job done quickly and simply.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet for more design and trigger functionalities? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

We've reached out to you and would love to hop on a call to address any concerns :)

LeMed

Does what it is supposed to do!, These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of my own popup which took only 2 minutes to setup and send!

May 11, 2020

Woohoo, happy to hear that - thank you for your review! 🙏

Fit at Home Pro

Just installed, had many questions as a novice. All my questions where promptly answered and everything was explained. Great customer support!

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your review! As always, we are happy to help 😊

High Monks

Customer service helped me with everything I was missing. She did a quick VIDEO to help me! wow 5 stars

May 8, 2020

Thank you for your review! We're here to make sure your campaign is perfect and you're happy with it 😊

Fla Coastal

Aiva's live chat experts are extremely helpful and friendly! Aiva offers a broad range of templates and endless possibilities for customization.
Aiva is our only choice for email capture and pop-up campaigns.

May 6, 2020

Thank you for your review. Happy to hear Aiva is your #1 choice 💙 As always, we're here for you - please continue to reach out to us on live chat!

estear.in

pretty good for simple pop ups and there are a lot of templates to choose from as well. I havent tried the paid version yet

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Did you get a chance to explore the builder yet? You're able to create anything from a simple popup to a branded, unique campaign 🎨

Reach out to us on livechat and we'll find the perfect design for you!

Choptout.com

I just to add this app, the team helps me a lot and take time to explain how it works, they make some video to understand, I appreciate that they are very nice. Thank you so much, Corina

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review. Corina is fantastic - please reach out to us if you have any questions :)

Treetos

This app is a must-have for all Shopify stores. These people know good design and I was blown away with the results of the mothers day popup which took only 2 minutes to setup.

May 4, 2020

Thank you for your review! Let us know about other themed popups you'd like to see :)