Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Holiday Games & More

The 6ix Store

Awesome app!! Support was so quick and great at solving any technical questions. Everything seems to be working well, customers love our designs and compliment us on how great the pop-ups look and interact. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this for sure Top 5!! Awesome work guys!

The Welcome Sign

It is great that it has a lot of new games!! besides, it has upsales and cross-sells! I really recommend. I liked how easy it is to setup

Easy2cart.com

It is a nice app to start and get results. If you are a new store you should try it once and feel great.

Will Bloom

me gusta mucho por la versatilidad de acciones que se pueden hacer, y lo abierta que esta al diseño customatizado de los form y popups creados

Learn at Dream Artsy

Does not work! Looked very pleasing and easy to navigate but did not show on website. The app itself also popped a message saying only supports Chrome.

December 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with Aiva.

Were you able to reach out to our live support chat? We'll be glad to have someone on our support team help make sure the settings on your campaign are set up to show properly!

While basic customization is available for all browsers, we have packed a lot of cutting-edge features into the Aiva builder and Chrome delivers the optimal advanced customization experience. However, all pop-ups display perfectly to website visitors across all browsers and devices. :)

Thanks,
Aiva Support Team

Diabetes Doctor

A wide variety of options - I love the bundle upsell and "did you know" options for shipping reminders!

Bargain Inspector

So far so good. I am just leaving a review to get the free month. We will see how it goes. It would be even more ideal if I could do this without having to write a minimum of 100 characters in my review.

SturkShop Jewellery Store

I have been using this app for a while now. I cant believe it is free. Even though their logo appears. I don't mind. I will upgrade once I reach a certain number of sales. I love this app so much.

EyeLine Golf

Awesome App! Has tons of great pop-up templates built in. It was super easy to set up and launch the first campaign.

OneFalse

I think this is the Best Pop-up & Up sells App on Shopify.

Lots of features and outstanding editor to create almost any kind of popup.