Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Quid-O

I have been using apps on silent - not giving any reviews. But this app is just so amazing and helpful. Aiva deserves 10/5 star review! Thank you Aiva team for the wonderful experience and tutorial all the way to finish my first campaign. It is very User-friendy and the guide you give us step by step is so thoughtful and caring for your users!

Makeup Accessories

Application complète, userfriendly et surtout gratuite. Je n'ai pas encore explorer la totalité de l'application mais elle est très prometteuse !

Random Cart

Great app with lots of features and it's free. Creating beautiful pop ups, integrates with mailchimp and it's Free.

defywatch

I had to stop everything I was doing just to write this review. This app gives you so much power when creating a popup that it amazes me they even have a free version. Everything is so easy to customize and beautiful. My popup looks very professional and neat. Congratulations to the developers.

Cutie Pie & Co.

Doesn't work properly. I tried many times to set up a simple pop up but there's always an error ot the campaign wouldn't load. I give up.

March 26, 2019

Hi, appreciate the feedback! Sorry to hear about your campaign not working as you expected. Did you have a chance to reach out to our live chat support? We’re always happy to help you get your campaign online either over chat or email at support@aivalabs.com.

vendasnotadez

Very good app, i will strong recomend. Does the job that it proposes and create beautiull pop ups, go for that!

LyteCordz

Had beautiful pop ups running inside of 10 minutes! Highly recommended to anyone who would like user friendly interface.

Dream Kitchen Thing

I love how the app is free to install and helps me notify my new clients with new promotions and also get more of them to subscribe to the website.

Silki Mx

UPDATE: My issue was fixed by the team and all seems to be going smooth now! Would definitely suggest you to work with this pop up app, its 100% professional and very clean in design!!!

hi all good and great, in design and personalisation, but pop up wont show on mobile why? :/ thanks in advance!!!

Frankie St.

I wanted to create a simple pop up entry offer on my website and this app was so easy and quick to use! Had it done in about 10 minutes. Highly recommend.