Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Christmas Games & More

Casa Isota

The app is easy to use but misleading. It says it's free everywhere until you want to publish the pop-up. I spent half an hour editing and then when I decide to publish it, it says the cost is $19/monthly. It is a costly app and not worth it for the $19. I decided to take the free option since the price doesn't fit our budget and I have to have their logo on my pop-up. You should let your users know that you will be charging $19 before they start working on their pop-up

April 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! As we're working hard to build the most powerful app on the market for free, we have included in the Shopify description that a small logo will be included on your campaign. While other pop up apps limit your number of views, functionality and have branding; we feel that having unlimited views with branding would be a generous free offer. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this work for your store, please reach out to our chat for help!

The Bicycle society

Amazing app. I only use it now for promotion pop-up but the more i look into it the more i discover it's endless possibilities. And with all the features that it has, the fact that it is free just blows my mind.

Quid-O

I have been using apps on silent - not giving any reviews. But this app is just so amazing and helpful. Aiva deserves 10/5 star review! Thank you Aiva team for the wonderful experience and tutorial all the way to finish my first campaign. It is very User-friendy and the guide you give us step by step is so thoughtful and caring for your users!

Makeup Accessories

Application complète, userfriendly et surtout gratuite. Je n'ai pas encore explorer la totalité de l'application mais elle est très prometteuse !

Random Cart

Great app with lots of features and it's free. Creating beautiful pop ups, integrates with mailchimp and it's Free.

defywatch

I had to stop everything I was doing just to write this review. This app gives you so much power when creating a popup that it amazes me they even have a free version. Everything is so easy to customize and beautiful. My popup looks very professional and neat. Congratulations to the developers.

Cutie Pie & Co.

Doesn't work properly. I tried many times to set up a simple pop up but there's always an error ot the campaign wouldn't load. I give up.

March 26, 2019

Hi, appreciate the feedback! Sorry to hear about your campaign not working as you expected. Did you have a chance to reach out to our live chat support? We’re always happy to help you get your campaign online either over chat or email at support@aivalabs.com.

vendasnotadez

Very good app, i will strong recomend. Does the job that it proposes and create beautiull pop ups, go for that!

LyteCordz

Had beautiful pop ups running inside of 10 minutes! Highly recommended to anyone who would like user friendly interface.

Dream Kitchen Thing

I love how the app is free to install and helps me notify my new clients with new promotions and also get more of them to subscribe to the website.