Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Christmas Games & More

DreamWood Rings

SO MUCH BETTER than any of the other free pop up apps. Believe me, this one has everything and the fact that it is free is AMAZING!

Just Riding

Amazing application, 1st class support and it is working from day one to obtain email addresses from our traffic which we have been missing out on for years! The actual campaigns are such fun to set up and look really good on our store which is important to us. I just completed a "shop my look" campaign based on url keyword.. its awesome!

Blue Dragon Collectibles

This app is BEYOND fun to use! I had to remind myself to do real work and not just sit here playing with it designing fun things... amazing! Super useful too, they are infinitely customizable and simply marvelous games that can be made into almost any kind of game using their 'logic blocks'.

Top notch, 100% app especially for free. Kudos to Aiva!

JamBox Subscription Services

LOVE IT!. This app is amazing! Perfect for pop up ads or just to obtain data such as email addresses.

destock-king.com

Very good customozable app with driendly reactive support
Recomended to collect emails and pop up info

HZY JNE

Great free program to add pop up campaigns to interact with users. Allows customization and A/B testing. Very cool.

Krull Store

Best app for capture emails.Best app for capture emails.Best app for capture emails.Best app for capture emails.Best app for capture emails.Best app for capture emails.

Juice Cartel

This is the most simple and easy yet powerful app on the app store i have ever used - within minutes i had the most perfect email pop up on my website - everything worked flawlessly! if i could i would give this 100 stars out of 5. well done to the creators!

Baby Kingdom

This is one of the best apps of the entire App Store! It lets you create thousands of pop-ups for free! A must have if you want to increase conversions!

Johnny's Wood iPhone Case

Very well designed and easily used, and surprisingly it's free. I Definitely recommend to all shopifiers.