Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Varifetish Store

IT looks really nice but i think its too much for me, i got feed up of too much content and i cant handle it :(, i had to delete the app. maybe in a few months i start using it again if i dont find something less dense.

Boutique One-Fifteen

Love this app! I'm really trying to gain a better social media following and this app seems to be pretty helpful.

Vinny's Digital Emporium

I've been using this app only for a few days but already i have seen results for my storehttps://vinnysdigitalemporium.com. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a quality subscribers list.

Gully Boards

Super easy to use. Works really well and able to tailer to exactly what I wanted both in terms of layout and branding.

QORA

amazing app, i got exactly the pop up i wanted and i customized it all the way! it is pretty intuitive and with the pre made layouts it's very easy to get what you want

Pretty Little Rugs

I'm really impressed with this app, it's great! However, I've been having issues with the countdown timer on mobile. I've contacted support but nothing yet, I disabled mobile while it gets fixed.

UPDATE: I received great support from the team thank you Steven for fixing the glitch on the mobile pop up. I'm super happy with this app and how customisable it is, keep up the good work guys! :)

ROLLINGPAPERASIA

Im using this app to only have a pop up msg on my website. They have quite alot going on. I will probably update my review once i have tried their other features.

Please go through their Academy and learn what you require for your store. Their support are quick too (although their working hours are not same as mine). Try not to meddle too much or be an overachiever as there are loads of functions (if you know what you're doing, then go for it).

It is free with their branding which i find it totally acceptable. So in order to return the favour, this is my review and 5 stars!

Thank you Aiva and team. I dont pray, so i cant say that you'll be in my prayers but i did whisper "thank you" to my monitor.

Cheers!

~Rolling Paper Asia~

Bee For Me

I absolutely love this app! It has everything you need to capture emails in any part of your funnel and its FREE! Super happy with this app 10/10

Zagzax

I really like this APP, Very strong even the FREE plan, Will highly recommand!
I think it is better that most of popups APP, Thank you Aiva team

NorthWood Distributing

Easy to design a great looking pop up. $20 a month to remove their logo isn't bad for higher traffic users. Having a problem with the scheduling feature. *they reached out within a couple of hours and had everything fixed. Fast and friendly customer support. Thank you!

June 10, 2019

Hi! Thanks for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Can you please reach out on live chat or reply to the email we've sent? Happy to help resolve your issue :)