Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Liberal Shop

So Far So good. Great visuals. Lots of features and opportunities to create an interactive experience for my customers. Can't wait to test them all out.

Fittupper

The app looks really cool, you have to learn a bit how it works but that seems is complete. I'll update with a better feedback but it look good!

March 18, 2019

Thanks for reaching out with your concerns - really sorry to hear this. We've responded to your request first thing Monday morning, as the tech team needed to be consulted to confirm your pop up was working as needed. As a free app, we do not have 24/7 support staff, but try our best to resolve all issues in a timely manner. If you need any continued support, please feel free to get in touch 🙂

Bioté shop

easy to use, good analytics tools , nice to create a simple campaign like a pop up to engage users to register to your shop

TheWaxShopBrand

So far so good, easy to use and set-up.....proof will be in the uptake in conversion and offers.

Good App

Play the Fire

Best app i ever seen for pop-up, the options available are just awesome! And for free on top of that! I recommend 10000% !

MiShop UK

Very simple to set up and runs perfectly well. wish they had (as i couldn't find it) an option to add a close pop up box icon, so customers can not just tap backround but all close a tick box. Thanks

March 9, 2019

Hi! Thanks for the review :) You can create an x button for your campaign with this quick guide: https://aivalabs.com/academy/#/view/article/AIVA%20101/Creating%20a%20Close~2FCancel%20Button

Please reach out to live chat if you have any other questions!

DreamWood Rings

SO MUCH BETTER than any of the other free pop up apps. Believe me, this one has everything and the fact that it is free is AMAZING!

Just Riding

Amazing application, 1st class support and it is working from day one to obtain email addresses from our traffic which we have been missing out on for years! The actual campaigns are such fun to set up and look really good on our store which is important to us. I just completed a "shop my look" campaign based on url keyword.. its awesome!

Blue Dragon Collectibles

This app is BEYOND fun to use! I had to remind myself to do real work and not just sit here playing with it designing fun things... amazing! Super useful too, they are infinitely customizable and simply marvelous games that can be made into almost any kind of game using their 'logic blocks'.

Top notch, 100% app especially for free. Kudos to Aiva!

JamBox Subscription Services

LOVE IT!. This app is amazing! Perfect for pop up ads or just to obtain data such as email addresses.