Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Incandescent Shine Ltd

Looking good so far lots of options and it seems to be well worth the investment. Can't wait to get stuck in further. The menus seem easy to use and very easy to design content. Still new to this but the email popup and the upsells are great

stashfairy

Aiva seems to be the app for me, budget constraints are why i haven't bought the app. will update the review once i have tried pro for a month.

PillowGrace

User friendly. Allows me to create pop-ups to meet almost every need. Lots of features with the free version. I would absolutely recommend it.

Southern Gents

I used this app for pop up alerts for customers to check off on. There are many features to make it conducive to your needs. Tons of options to create what you need for pop ups.

EDEN + ELIE

Intuitive and user friendly design. Gives you a lot of flexibility with design and mechanics and is easy to use

NRML Clothing

IM JUST GETTING STARTED BUT IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY FLUENT SO FAR, ILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER REVIEW IM SURE THOUGH.

Ultimate Team Gear

Occasionally the pop-up would display as expected. Recently launched another campaign and it seems the app isn't reliable. Uninstalling unfortunately

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the review. We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience with Aiva.

If you reach out to our live chat we’ll be happy to have someone on our support team make sure the settings on your campaign are set up to display properly!

TLT Hemp

Best app I have used for pop up ads for my site! I love that its simple and easy to use and look forward to using it!

Learn at Dream Artsy

Does not work! Looked very pleasing and easy to navigate but did not show on website. The app itself also popped a message saying only supports Chrome.

December 17, 2019

We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with Aiva.

Were you able to reach out to our live support chat? We'll be glad to have someone on our support team help make sure the settings on your campaign are set up to show properly!

While basic customization is available for all browsers, we have packed a lot of cutting-edge features into the Aiva builder and Chrome delivers the optimal advanced customization experience. However, all pop-ups display perfectly to website visitors across all browsers and devices. :)

Thanks,
Aiva Support Team

Luna Cha

IT IS OK, NOT VERY EASY TO USE. A LOT OF FEATURES NOT FUNCTIONING PROPERLY. NEED IMPROVEMENT. BETTER THAN NOTHING

November 1, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're sad to see that you didn't have a great experience with Aiva. Our team is always happy to help over live chat or you can book a demo here: http://calendly.com/aiva/