Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

amberforest

Really nice app for popups.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zast

Perfect! I used this app to do my website. It helped me a lot. I'll share this ap with all my friends,

Niccolò P.

I was using a paid app for a newsletter pop-up prior to Aiva - it was clunky and I spent significant time getting the look and feel of it to a reasonable standard as it did not have a drag and drop builder - the result was still a couple of % points off perfect which is not good enough for retail. I have now deleted that app as I have found Aiva to be an incredibly well made product with every possible functionality I could wish for incorporated. Support is also great and responsive.

kingtime.com.br

Muito bom mesmo. Estão de parabéns , muito fácil de trabalhar

holaskin

Perfect...............................................................................................

Nellery

Muy buena app, te permite hacer muchos tipos de campañas con diferentes popups y todo eso gratis, muy intuitiv ay facil de usar.

Proteiligne market

Très bonne application sauf que je n'ai pas réussi à créer un fond transparent. Sinon l'interface est agréable.

Demighty Super Deals

Very nice, thank You for adding value to my stor, i never now such a useful product can be free.
Thanks

Turtle Covers Ltd

I am amazed and will remain amazed at how detailed and thorough this app is considering they don't require any payment. It is an easy to use app with tons of features and it's FREE! I really recommend just trying it because it might just inspire you to try something you hadn't thought of previously.

I haven't used the support yet so I can't comment on that.

kikioffer

User-friendly and perfect for beginners. Recommended to anyone who has a Shopify store. Happy new year!.