Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

French Bulldog Express

Absolutely amazing. Slick design, great stuff. I hope it will help me convert users to my subscription list!

OZZIE BRAND ELECTRONICS

FANTASTIC GREAT APP WORKS GREATLY WOULD RECOMMEND T OTHER USERS PLEASE USE AND IT WILL HELP IN A GREAT WAY

Naked Bisque

I love it. It's simple and easy to use. just drag and drop, it's the best. similar to wix, except this is just the pop ups

LUNA WEAR

Amazing app one of the best pop-up apps out there for your store! Highly recommended does exactly what it says and even more.

The Optimus Outlet

Tried several different pop-up apps before Aiva..... Only Aiva had the customization I needed........ the app ROCKS

Dazzling Gardens

Just Started using the App, it's pretty easy to navigate. Happy with it so far, I like how simple it's layout is!

Medicina Online Pharmacy | UAE

Easy- Free
Effective in creating visual pop ups with ready templates
Great user experience and user interface

amberforest

Really nice app for popups.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zast

Perfect! I used this app to do my website. It helped me a lot. I'll share this ap with all my friends,

Niccolò P.

I was using a paid app for a newsletter pop-up prior to Aiva - it was clunky and I spent significant time getting the look and feel of it to a reasonable standard as it did not have a drag and drop builder - the result was still a couple of % points off perfect which is not good enough for retail. I have now deleted that app as I have found Aiva to be an incredibly well made product with every possible functionality I could wish for incorporated. Support is also great and responsive.