Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

Zakk Black Apparel

Cant believe it is for free. The support is super fast and helpful. would highly recommend

awesome app!!

Giving Gifts

Seems to work great so far, and the builder is very well designed. Customer support was really quick when it wasn't working intially! Thanks for a great free product. Highly recommend.

Glamour By DKUK Ltd

Great app. Did exactly what I wanted it to. A couple of things I was unsure of how to do, but the Live Chat Support were very helpful and pointed me in the right direction.

The Spanish Factory™

An amazing app for promoting offers and it has a surprisingly comprehensive and easy-to-use back end. I actually can't believe it is free.

Clachic Styles

I love this app. i recommend you watch the video to learn how to create the campaigns. Creating a campaign is easy drag, drop and edit and they look great too. You have full control over how your campaigns look and appear on your website. I have been using for a few days now. Haven't collected any emails yet but I'm hopeful. Give it a try, it's free.

UPDATE: This app is really awesome! It has analytics that shows you the pages visited, length of time spent on the page and it even has a link that sends you to the actual page visited. Really great features for a free app.

korestorebarbados

great app to create your pop up notifications or other overlays, way more than i expected for a free app too, i would definitely recommend

Inkemon

Great app. I love the design , easy to use and fun pop ups to collect emails. Definitely an app to have.

Fungood

This is the best and powerful app I've seen! So easy to use, so fast to navigate and such amazing features! and it's FREE!!! can't believe it.

Horse and Pony Direct

This is the best app I've seen! So easy to use, so fast to navigate and such amazing features! and it's FREE? :O Amazing amazing amazing! I recommend it to everyone that wants to spice up their website :) Automatios, designs, fonts, customizable layouts -it's perfect!

EMVI Chocolate

I used this app to help gather email address and alert customers to special offers. LOVE it! And the help has been very good.