Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

DirectToPet

Really like Aiva, super super simple to use, nice layout and great for our ecommerce store

NRML Clothing

IM JUST GETTING STARTED BUT IT SEEMS TO BE PRETTY FLUENT SO FAR, ILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER REVIEW IM SURE THOUGH.

db-house

Perfect app !! highly recommended and looks extremely professional, will be perfect for any kind of Shopify store.

Ultimate Team Gear

Occasionally the pop-up would display as expected. Recently launched another campaign and it seems the app isn't reliable. Uninstalling unfortunately

December 21, 2019

Thank you for the review. We’re sorry to hear you didn’t have a great experience with Aiva.

If you reach out to our live chat we’ll be happy to have someone on our support team make sure the settings on your campaign are set up to display properly!

Roots CBD

It was surprisingly simply to setup and customizes. Happy with this app so far and would like to see how well it converts sales on the site. Thanks for making a great product. Keep up with the updates!

TLT Hemp

Best app I have used for pop up ads for my site! I love that its simple and easy to use and look forward to using it!

MR.CANNABIS #LEGALIZEIT

Great customization and customer service! The pop-up window builder is intuitive making it super easy.

House of Luces

I'm using this app for upsells and collecting emails and so far it is working great. The app is easy to use and has all the features you need for a successful store.

Grand Wicks

This app has WONDERFUL templates that are very eye catching! Great to use to gain sales! I'm very excited

The 6ix Store

Awesome app!! Support was so quick and great at solving any technical questions. Everything seems to be working well, customers love our designs and compliment us on how great the pop-ups look and interact. I've used a ton of pop up apps on Shopify and this for sure Top 5!! Awesome work guys!