Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

Trend Eve

Nice App! I can do many things with this app. I am promoting my android app. So, customers can easily get access to the App.

wizzamakeup

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great i love how its worck

Waterdrop s.r.o.

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great.

Mr Led Sign

Easy to install and setup. Free! can miss it! good features and good looking. install it now!!

Sheratique

Amazing app!! it was difficult at first, but now i understand perfectly. I'm planning to upgrade. I highly recommend it.

markenbegeistert

Abolute amazing. TOP Integration, top quality top app and for me one of the best apps, because the Pricing is also fair

Human City

Great App! A lot of options!!! And a great team. These guys helped me a lot. I am going to use this app in my future stores too. Thank you, guys.

Wolf and Grizzly

I used Aiva to collect more leads and boost store sales. Excellent and speedy customer service! Definitely the best free tool I've used on my website.

Casa Isota

The app is easy to use but misleading. It says it's free everywhere until you want to publish the pop-up. I spent half an hour editing and then when I decide to publish it, it says the cost is $19/monthly. It is a costly app and not worth it for the $19. I decided to take the free option since the price doesn't fit our budget and I have to have their logo on my pop-up. You should let your users know that you will be charging $19 before they start working on their pop-up

April 4, 2019

Thank you for the feedback! As we're working hard to build the most powerful app on the market for free, we have included in the Shopify description that a small logo will be included on your campaign. While other pop up apps limit your number of views, functionality and have branding; we feel that having unlimited views with branding would be a generous free offer. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this work for your store, please reach out to our chat for help!

The Bicycle society

Amazing app. I only use it now for promotion pop-up but the more i look into it the more i discover it's endless possibilities. And with all the features that it has, the fact that it is free just blows my mind.