Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Christmas Games & More

A Boy Named Aaron

Loved the idea of this being a free app, which is always generous; but when I tried to create my first pop up for a product on my site, it was full of bugs. Nothing lined up in the WYSIWYG platform, so I decided to delete and try another app.

May 7, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with Aiva, we would be happy to help if you reach out through live chat. Did you try moving elements with arrow keys for extra precision?

Forever Loving

Easy to use, I love all the templates. I can choose surveys and what. I can design them however I want as well.

Trend Eve

Nice App! I can do many things with this app. I am promoting my android app. So, customers can easily get access to the App.

wizzamakeup

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great i love how its worck

Waterdrop s.r.o.

This is the only real popup solution for shopify. Absolute MUST. Excellent, responsive, working as expected. Simply great.

Mr Led Sign

Easy to install and setup. Free! can miss it! good features and good looking. install it now!!

Sheratique

Amazing app!! it was difficult at first, but now i understand perfectly. I'm planning to upgrade. I highly recommend it.

markenbegeistert

Abolute amazing. TOP Integration, top quality top app and for me one of the best apps, because the Pricing is also fair

Human City

Great App! A lot of options!!! And a great team. These guys helped me a lot. I am going to use this app in my future stores too. Thank you, guys.

Wolf and Grizzly

I used Aiva to collect more leads and boost store sales. Excellent and speedy customer service! Definitely the best free tool I've used on my website.