Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Valentine's Games & More

stashfairy

Aiva seems to be the app for me, budget constraints are why i haven't bought the app. will update the review once i have tried pro for a month.

Material dental | CCS Dental

It was very powerfull for our site! Usable and beautiful. With any options on free version. I've like so much!

Lightning Flame

Super easy user friendly interface! Made a pop up campaign to capture emails in under 5 minutes. Great app!

Edgy Shops

greaaat app guys just try it
easy to use even if it's your fist time using this kind of apps
i recommend it

SquishBeans

I've been using the free version of the add-on for about 5 months now and it has been exactly what I was looking for. It looks professional and is easily adaptable to your website style.

SnapGlasses

Pretty good, creates a nice pop-up easy to edit and gets the job done well. adsfasdfasdfasdfasdfasfa

PillowGrace

User friendly. Allows me to create pop-ups to meet almost every need. Lots of features with the free version. I would absolutely recommend it.

Save Australia

Great App, trying now for free will update later. Seems like many other apps dont have the features this does.

My Vpro

Just installed this app. It seems very powerful, and the price is reasonable. I am going to give the update after a few days test.

Genie Game Play

Support is amazing and very resourceful on how the system works. Loving the customization options so far