Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

Aiva ‑ Email Pop Ups & Upsells

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsell Pop Ups, Bundles, Free Christmas Games & More

YouEnvyMe.Club

This is the BEST POPUP App on Shopify. It's REAL GOOD! You are able to create REALLY GOOD Professional Pop Ups with redirecting urls and it's TOTALLY FREE! There are many features and templates to choose from. I highly recommend it. I will give it 1.000,000,000 stars!

ToolsWays

Siendo una app gratuita cuenta con muchas opciones y además con muy buen soporte técnico. Con opción a plan de pago.

Gifts For Thots

So far, so good. Lots of options and excellent customer support. I would highly recommend Aiva's apps to anyone.

Specs Collective

Great app! The options available are the best I've seen, the live chat support was quick and efficient, and it's free.

Varifetish Store

IT looks really nice but i think its too much for me, i got feed up of too much content and i cant handle it :(, i had to delete the app. maybe in a few months i start using it again if i dont find something less dense.

Boutique One-Fifteen

Love this app! I'm really trying to gain a better social media following and this app seems to be pretty helpful.

Vinny's Digital Emporium

I've been using this app only for a few days but already i have seen results for my storehttps://vinnysdigitalemporium.com. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to build a quality subscribers list.

Gully Boards

Super easy to use. Works really well and able to tailer to exactly what I wanted both in terms of layout and branding.

QORA

amazing app, i got exactly the pop up i wanted and i customized it all the way! it is pretty intuitive and with the pre made layouts it's very easy to get what you want

Pretty Little Rugs

I'm really impressed with this app, it's great! However, I've been having issues with the countdown timer on mobile. I've contacted support but nothing yet, I disabled mobile while it gets fixed.

UPDATE: I received great support from the team thank you Steven for fixing the glitch on the mobile pop up. I'm super happy with this app and how customisable it is, keep up the good work guys! :)