Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

Aiva ‑ Sales and Email Pop Ups

by Aiva Labs Inc

Design Upsells, Bundles, Exit Pop Ups, Seasonal Games & More

PrivilegedAndPlaid

Awesome APP. I can't believe this is free.
Lots of customization options. You can to literally anything you want with the design and actions. Great live support btw.

Urban Role Model

Wow. I love this app. Easy to set up. You can create several promotion and you can chose to display on specific pages. With this app you can show off your creativity. I finally found the best pop up app for my website.

operaistanbul

Amazing !! This is the kind of software, adept mastery and dedication to details that makes you cry with happiness and gratitude. I have gone through nearly every pop up software out here but this one is in a wholly different ballpark. Both in terms of what and how it does it all. Must rank easily in the top 10 of all apps available here. Try it and you will see.

22 Lions Bookstore

This is not only one of the greatest apps created on Shopify so far, but is also one of the best ideas I've seen to help show owners manage, and not just promote, their business. The whole program is full of insightful opportunities to make clients happier and more motivated to make a purchase. I've installed this app in 2 stores, and have noticed also an increase on the number of visitors. No conflict with the two installations (as usually happens with many other apps) and installs well with mailchimp. The app blends well creativity with entrepreneurship. Truly, only inspiration can limit the user. On top of this, they have a fast and friendly customer support. I hope they continue to keep this platform for free, because it's indeed a great work. Thank you so much for building it!

Full Passport Coffee

Awesome app with a lot of nice features and templates! Love Black Friday slide-in template! Had some questions regarding how to make coupon code reveal after customer entering an email address and Sorosha from support responded very quickly and helped me in a matter of minutes! Totally recommend!!

Chelsea Jones Shoes

Great solution for a free pop-up app that integrates with your MailChimp list. Some of the editing tools/features can be a bit finicky at times, but once you've got your pop-up designed and tested, it does the work for adding new potential customers to your list. Also, their instant chat was very quick and helpful in answering questions.

Lily Charmed

I havent launched the store yet - so this is a 5 star customer service review - really helpful on setting up a pop up linked to mailchimp. I need to test further when we go live, but on the basis of the assistance I've received so far - and the infomation and ease of use, this is brilliant. Thank you

SUN FREAKS

I installed this pop up app because it says customizable and free. Hope it works but so far good. very detailed yet really user firendly. Will update here if I keep using it.

Strizze

This app is the best pop-up email collecting app there is. Support is also A1. Thanks so much for this FREE app.

Oh Three XX Gear

Very easy and intuitive. Did exactly what it was supposed to do! The best part: it's free! Thank you Aiva!