Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Find & Import AliExpress Product

TikTrendytok

Location Austria
Time spent using app About 1 hour

a very quick response and a very nice supporter had a nice experience and helped me to import my products :)

Smykkeli

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have used the app for a few years and I'm very happy with the support team which is quick and helpful, even though I've been using their free subscription mostly. The app itself is very helpful in adding Aliexpress orders to Shopify. I also like their new update which makes working with it even better.

Living Blog

Location Australia

I use the app to transfer my products. its an amazing and easy app for my store. It has been an amazing app for my team

Giga Gaming

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

I really like this app, It is very easy to use and has a nice design. The only thing missing is that I can't use it on my phone because I need a plugin for the chrome browser, but it only works on a computer.

opory

Very helpful, identified the issue immediately and helped me with my issue right away. Excellent member of staff.

BUYWIISE.COM™

Location New Zealand

Thank You to Ciara, for teaching me how to use this app. Ciara made it so easy to understand and how the app is suppose to work. Big Well done to the AliOrder Team. The only team I know that asks people if they need help, and actually give the right advise. Smile Emoji..... Smile Emoji.

DITCHWORLD

Location Australia

Good stuff guys - team really helpful #1 app after oberlo for dropshipping - suits me in Australia so im happy

Electrobikes

Time spent using app About 2 months

Daisy was helpful I was struggling and she helped me a lot with my business. She carries Ali Orders.

Skull Tribe

Location France
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Impeccable. Merci à lui Il a même dépassé son horaire pour répondre à mes questions, alors que je pouvais totu à fait attendre le lendemain. Il est sérieux.

Shopon.co

Location Thailand

I used this app to help send out the products to my customers that ordered from my site and it was really helpful and the customer service is also extremely helpful so I do recommend it.