Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Import products, auto fulfill aliexpress orders, dsers alt.

Price: Free

haveninnovationcreations

Your support staff member David Van was so very helpful that I wanted to spend more time learning from him. He was brief and understanding, and I would recommend you give the man a raise in pay. Thank you, David !!

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing AliOrder

Your comments has been shared with our AliOrder Team. Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the movation to continue developing our AliOrder.

Giftmaster

Location Germany

In our Opinion, Ali Orders is the best APP on Shopify! We have been using Oberlo before, but now switched to Ali Orders, and Ali Orders is the best alternative! It has many features that Oberlo was missing, and the design and systems are just perfect for our needs! The support is always super reliable and very helpful! We are glad we decided to use Ali Orders, and it helped our shop to become more successful! Go and Download Ali Orders if you are looking for a great APP!

DustyJewelz

Location Australia

very friendly service, helpful and prompt response.problem solved. app works very good. happy with it thank you.

Eagle Adventure Supply

Forget DSer the stinker transfer from Oberlo. This app is Oberlo with a different name and is much more stable. I tried DSer but could not stick with it, because first off on the import page every product has to be opened and closed not productive if you have hundreds of products to import. Second, the pricing tool was a joke, you would have to copy and past the wholesale price into the product price to use the multiplier correctly. Ali Orders understands productivity! James @ Eagle Adventure Supply

Red Bargains

This App does not import Ali Descriptions, Only the Specifications. It also suffers from widespread problem with Ali spps and it does not import cost of items.

May 25, 2022

We are sorry for the unexpected problems you have to encounter. Our customer service team will try to contact you to assist and resolve this issue.

We hope for your understanding.
Ali Orders team

London SuperMarket UK

Great app. worked just as stated, saved me hours. I have not tried all the features yet but I'm thinking about it.

May 23, 2022

Hi there,

Here's David from Ali Orders - AliExpress Dropship Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Ali Orders users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Ali Orders.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Ali Orders, but also other our FireApps applications and e-commerce tips, and more than that at https://fireapps.io/blog

David

LilLove

Location New Zealand

I spoke with David and I am very new and he went out of his way to help and make everything so easy for me to understand :-) Much Thanks Rach

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

empirecoastal

hi my alidropship account wont link with aliexpress when ever i press "link to aliexpress" and then press authorize it keeps going to "Error Code: param-url.domain.not.match" with a authorization failed, how do i solve this

May 17, 2022

Hi Tanner,

This is Marry and we're deeply sorry for your unexpected experience with our app

Regarding to your concern, it's a known issue. For making it clear, AliExpress has made change recently and this affects our app as well, also this issue is related to AliExpress code, so we need more time to check, once it's done I will let you know soonest. Meanwhile you can import or fulfill your order normally because this issue is not affecting anything on these main functions

I have seen that my colleague is following your case, he gives you a clear explanation as well as solutions for your case, please kindly check and let him know if you need further support.

Marry

REXGOLL

Unfortunately, the product cannot be transferred from the category page of the application. I have not been able to transfer products for more than 1 week

March 22, 2022

Hi CHILMI,

Here's Brian and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

First of all, we're so sorry for late response. Secondly, the error when pushing your products from our app to Shopify, it's because of synchronization system between Ali Order and Shopify, I have seen it's now working fine.

You are having an active chat with my colleague, please let them know if you need further support.

Brian

WOOKEN

这是我用过最差的插件!!!!!!!!!跳转非常慢不说,地址全部给我下单下错了 ,浪费了我一个下午的时间去重新下单,以此警示各位同行避雷!!!!!!!!!!用oberlo难道不香吗??????????!

November 8, 2021

Hi Stacy,

Here`s Fiona from Fireapps Customer Support Team of Ali Orders and we are deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relations to your concerns including plugin and the wrong address on your orders, you please elaborate it so that we can check and help you further. Also I have seen that my colleague has send you follow-up emails, please let me know for further support.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards