Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Developer
4.8
January 11, 2023

Thanks Lily!
We are still reviewing your complaint and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We apologise for not providing the outcome sooner and appreciate your patience while we resolve your complaint.

Path of Mana
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited January 11, 2023

Scelta dei prodotti interessanti e vari, ottima la consulenza e la preparazione del TEAM del centro assistenza.
L'App la vedo interessante in quanto ha al suo interno tutto quello di cui un Dropshipping

InterMedia World
Italy
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 10, 2023

i would love to say that its nice to have the chat feature when u need support and u actually get a person with amazing customer service and willing to go above and beyond and genuinely wanting to see u succeed. thanks vincent for all your help and tips for this newby. appreciate it

O’Brien Family Business
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 10, 2023

Lily was absolutely phenomenal. Great customer service, very friendly, and extremely helpful. 5/5 stars!

DecorCubed
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 10, 2023

Está sendo uma experiencia boa, tanto com o aplicativo tano com a equipe de suporte. estou a gostar muito.

Sopayment
Portugal
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
Edited January 10, 2023

It's a good app and easy to use, the only thing I really dislike it's that when you go to the Shopify App Store it says Free to Install. And, after you import around 50 products to your store, you have to pay a monthly plan of $19 if you wanna add more. They should just be honest from the beginning and say that they have in-app purchases. I wouldn't have lost my time.

moonaelife
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 10, 2023

A very excellent application, in which I liked the distinguished customer service, which seeks to provide distinguished service and assistance that I did not find anywhere else. Thank you Vincent <3

jewnany
Algeria
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 10, 2023

good services and working thanks for your helping me. good services and working thanks for your helping me.

Warya
Time spent using app: About 2 months

the best app
and the best service
and it's soooooo helpful for anyone who needs to import any product from ali express to shopify

EKOBA
Egypt
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 10, 2023

very supportive, and quick care about my time, and so friendly while dealing have patience and giving away more than what i asked for. more info that helped me a lot!

zamjewels