Ali Orders AliExpress Dropship

Find & Import AliExpress Product

lizzel

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is very easy to understand, works great, and most importantly customer service gives amazing service

thefitvital

Location Italy

She has helped me to clarify all my doubts! Extraordinary assistance! Thanks Daisy!
Now I have learned how to manage and fulfill orders with my Shopify Store automatically, with the integration of AliOrders & AliExpress!

Romanolito

Location Ireland

very fast response,very helpful and very polite! thank you so much aliexpress that you have such a professional team !

Fluid Home

very helpful customer service. I was having some questions during using the app and a guy just helped me out.

Glowzy

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 6 hours

Die Agenthen schreiben immer schnell zurück und heflen explit und ausführlich. Man kann viele Produkte importieren.

The Glowdraw

Location Australia

I used this app because I wasn't able to Order my product and I had paid the orders but it still said waiting payment. Very helpful thank you

iestore1

Time spent using app About 1 month

I start using this app recently but not so much, its support is good I found it useful for importing products from aliexpress. thanks

The Blaack Maverick Haberdashery

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am using the app for drop shipping. I like the old oberlo better, easier to use. The customer service rep was Wonderful!! Thank you Daisy!

Erica Reeder

This app is so helpful and easy to import orders with. I am so happy I found it. I did have a small issue where I reached out to Tech Support, and it took quite some time to get a response. However, I am still giving a 5 star review because it was 4th of July and when I got someone the next day, she was SUPER helpful. So grateful. Thank you!!!

Meta Drone Zone

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help me figure out why my AliExpress order had not been fulfilled. Daisy helped me tremendously, patiently, as I stumbled through the instructions. She helped me find what I was missing as well as helped to show me how to navigate. I am new here, like my first time logging into the account. I had someone set my account up and it was not working properly. She helped me locate what needs to be fixed. I am grateful for the service(s) that she provided. I believe that she went above and beyond. Thanks!