4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, cost-effectiveness, and simple navigation. They find the ability to import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress particularly beneficial, especially for dropshipping. The app's customization options, live chat feature, and responsive customer support are also highly valued. Merchants also commend the automated review requests and personalized email templates for boosting sales. It's recommended for new stores due to its seamless integration and powerful customization options.

January 30, 2024

Decent app, it works as intended for free, you only pay if you're looking to import reviews

Kam Knight
2 months using the app
February 18, 2024

Application stopped working, I can't access it in any way, just a white screen trying to load information

Super Mix
Brazil
6 months using the app
March 20, 2024

I had a great experience with the people at AliReviews. Despite the time difference that seemed to be a factor during our support sessions, they made sure to follow up with my emails until the issue was resolved. I really appreciate it. Wish they had a number that they can be reached at.

FindAllSpecials
12 days using the app
January 4, 2024

I had such a great experience with the chat agent, she was very helpful and helped me out to set up the reviews in my shopify store

Housy
Colombia
2 months using the app
February 5, 2024

My problem resolved with great aptitude of agent in few minutes.

EAGLE FRAMES
4 months using the app
January 5, 2024

Very good support service. Thank you. They helped me figure out why imported reviews weren't showing up on the page.

XenBee
21 days using the app
February 19, 2024

Thanks to
Evelyn Smith she helped me to add my reviews on Products

GearTech
Greece
16 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Support taught me exactly each step and everything worked perfectly. Great service, thank you very much!

Seu Canto
Brazil
2 days using the app
December 6, 2023

Unfortunately, my experience was far from satisfactory. I feel compelled to share my feedback to highlight some significant weaknesses in the app.

Firstly, the user interface is not at all intuitive. Navigating through the app feels cumbersome, and it's challenging to find the features I need. A more user-friendly design would greatly enhance the overall experience.

Additionally, I noticed a lack of exporting review on the app. For those valuable reviews our customers left and we can't export them out!!

Moreover, the app's search functionality is unreliable. It often fails to retrieve accurate results, making it difficult to find specific reviews or products. This undermines the app's core purpose and severely impacts its utility.

Furthermore, the absence of clear guidelines for users makes the reviewing process confusing. Users need more explicit instructions on how to navigate the app and make the most out of its features. Clarity in this aspect is crucial for a positive user experience.

AROLORA
Hong Kong SAR
About 3 years using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied January 2, 2024

Dear valued user,

Thank you for taking the time to share your candid feedback about your experience with our app. We deeply regret to hear that your interaction with the app was less than satisfactory. Your insights are invaluable to us as we strive to enhance our service.

We want to inform you that we are currently working on a comprehensive redesign of our app to address the concerns you've highlighted. We aim to make the app more robust, intuitive, and user-friendly. This redesign will focus on improving the user interface to ensure smoother navigation and easier access to key features, making the overall experience more enjoyable and efficient.

Regarding the issue of exporting reviews, we understand the importance of this feature and are diligently working to incorporate it in our upcoming update. We recognize the value these reviews hold for our users and are committed to making this process as seamless as possible.

We are also enhancing the search functionality to ensure it provides accurate and relevant results, aligning with the core purpose of our app. This improvement is a top priority for us, as we understand its critical role in the app's utility.

Furthermore, we acknowledge the need for clearer guidelines and instructions within the app. To address this, our redesign will include more explicit instructions and guidance, assisting users in navigating the app effectively and making the most out of its features.

Your feedback is a crucial part of our development process, and we are grateful for the opportunity to make necessary improvements. We are committed to delivering a product that not only meets but exceeds your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to our support team if you have any more suggestions or need assistance with any other issues. We are here to help.

Thank you once again for your valuable input.

Warm regards,
Arpit from Zegsu

April 1, 2024

great app. The only feature I dont like is the review popup. should have an option to manage how often it appears after customer close it.

mini&spark