AliReviews: AliExpress Reviews

AliReviews: AliExpress Reviews

by Zegsu

AliExpress Reviews, Amazon Reviews, Photo Review App & Popups

Desi Bug

Glad you guys are providing this service for even free up to a point. I hope the payment plan is also good

October 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that AliReview's Free plan is adding value to your store.

We wish you all the success in your business :)

LULU KITTY CO.

Some initial teething issues with the Wokiee 2.0 theme but support was excellent and timely. Highly recommend!

September 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to know that our AliReviews app is adding value to your store.

Wishing you all the success in your business.

Stay Safe,

Oasis Felicidade

Reviews are not working in my theme!! How can I solve this??? I need the reviews because I pay for this. Where it is??

August 19, 2021

Dear Merchant,

We are sorry that you had to face this issue.

This problem that you are reporting falls under the category of 'custom installation'. You are using a custom theme and with changes that you make to your theme, our app code is modified, resulting in these issues. This is not in our control.

We have fixed the issue for you again, as we had done the last time after you had modified your theme. Please check and let me know if it is rectified.

If you plan to make any theme changes in the future, and if you run into any issues with the review widget, please drop us an email and we will be glad to assist you with the custom installation.

Stay Safe,

=============

Dear Merchant,

We have sent you multiple emails but have not received any response. We would really appreciate it if you could please let us know if the issue is resolved. If you need any further help, please feel free to reach out to us.

Thanks

Le Lapin Futé

I am on the free plan, and so far they have been very reactive and efficient ! I might upgrade on a higher plan anytime soon !

August 13, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you are having a good experience using our Ali Reviews app. We wish you all the success in your business.

ValeryMall

With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required. You can try using this app for free.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

CosmeticBaba

You can try using this app for free. With some limited functionality, you also get support from app developer for bug fixation if required.

July 25, 2021

Thank you for your review and for bringing the bug to our notice. We were glad to work with you to resolve the issues and offer you a seamless experience using AliReviews - Ali Reviews App.

We wish you all your success in your business.

Come Shop

Ótimo aplicativo e suporte. Sempre que é preciso fazer alguma alteração a equipe está sempre pronta para ajudar.

May 22, 2021

Obrigado por sua avaliação. A satisfação do cliente é a nossa maior prioridade e estamos sempre disponíveis se precisar de alguma ajuda. Esperamos que importar avaliações de clientes usando o AliReviews esteja ajudando você a gerar mais vendas. Desejamos a você todo o sucesso em seu negócio.

Fique seguro,
Equipe Zegsu

Shopspecial.nl

Is gewoon geweldig, gewoon proberen. Alles klopt voor mij de lay-out en het gebruiksgemak. De supportteam is ook een dikke 10!

May 10, 2021

Bedankt voor je review. We zijn blij te weten dat onze app je helpt om klantrecensies te presenteren en om meer te verkopen. Wortelen voor uw succes.

Blijf Veilig,

Misty Business

Great app i went trough loads this one if the easiest to use and by far the quickest. easy to customize the review widget too

March 22, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to know that you found Ali Reviews to be user-friendly, easy to set up and configure. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

We wish you all the success in your business.

Cats-Home

They helped me so fast! No 5 minutes went by and they changed everything I had asked them to! Easy to find support section! I love the design and all features! Would definitely recommend! thank you again so much! I´m so happy.

March 10, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you out! We wish you all the success in your business :)

Previous 1 3 4