Reviews (298)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to easily import reviews from Amazon and Aliexpress, even for beginners. Its customization features, including CSS editing, are highly valued. The app is considered affordable, offering free review imports and additional purchasable features. Merchants commend the support team for their quick responses and appreciate the live chat feature. It's recommended for new stores and is particularly favored by dropshippers.

April 13, 2024

A very useful free app for all beginner Shopify sellers, Evelyn was indeed very helpful and answered all of my questions very well

Doggiepalstore
4 days using the app
February 16, 2024

Very nice app, does what it promises and excellent costumer support, Evelyn Smith was very helpful with answering and guiding me to solving my issue. Recommend it.

Luzaria
Portugal
3 months using the app
April 11, 2024

great customer service on live chat, solved my problem so quick. thnkas

Neck Eaze
11 days using the app
February 20, 2024

My experience has been great. Very good agents who are very helpful and respond fast!

Phone Box Int
South Africa
2 months using the app
February 18, 2024

Application stopped working, I can't access it in any way, just a white screen trying to load information

Super Mix
Brazil
6 months using the app
April 23, 2024

I installed this app this does not work they charged $9.99 and I asked why reviews not importing they said developer team checking i submit a ticket on 18th Apr today is 24 Apr they are saying we are working on it. Worst services ever.

THE CASTLE DECOR®
India
12 days using the app
April 1, 2024

great app. The only feature I dont like is the review popup. should have an option to manage how often it appears after customer close it.

mini&spark
Colombia
4 days using the app
March 12, 2024

I was showed step by step and they delivered every time. Fantastic customer service.

For The Love Of Canada
About 1 month using the app
March 14, 2024

Support taught me exactly each step and everything worked perfectly. Great service, thank you very much!

Seu Canto
Brazil
2 days using the app
March 22, 2024

Wonderful. She helped me enough.

LightWay360