AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

by Zegsu

AliExpress Review Importer, Photo Reviews, Product Review pops

DoctorDrony

Very good app and the customer support is quick to respond!
Would be better if it let you use more than 5 products for the free version, but for starters its okay

November 28, 2020

Thank you for your review and we are glad to know that you have been enjoying using our app. Rooting for your success!

Stop Aqui

I love this app, is help me a lot, thanks for price, assistente and cooperation, thank you so much. i recomend

November 23, 2020

Thank you for reviewing Ali Reviews app on the Shopify App Store. We appreciate and value your feedback :)

We just wanted to check with you if you have any suggestions for improving our app? If you need any help, please let me know, and I will personally assist you.

We want to improve your experience with the app further, to a truly 5-star experience :)

Awaiting your response.

ZARA HOUSE

EXCELENTE, SÓ TO ESPERANDO AS ESTRELINHAS DO GOOGLE QUE ATÉ HOJE NADA, MAS NO MAIS É MUITO BOM, PODERIA APENAS TER A POSSIBILIDADE DE EXCLUIR OS REVIEWS EM MASSA TAMBÉM.

November 23, 2020

Obrigado pelo seu feedback. Conforme comunicado em nosso e-mail para você, o rich snippet do Google já está ativo em nossas páginas de produtos e as estrelas de avaliação aparecerão no Google Shopping e pesquisa. Tentaremos reunir mais detalhes sobre a 'exclusão de revisão em massa' e verificar se é algo que podemos adicionar ao aplicativo. Para o seu sucesso!

Fique seguro!

Clever Homewares

Amazing support from Arpit of AliReviews. Gives me confidence on their app. I opted for the low monthly fee for an app that I feel gives more benefit to my website than the free plan. I hope they continue to grow without sacrificing customer service quality.

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app and we promise to maintain the same level of customer centricity and dedication in our business. To your success!

Red Robin

Used this app to import Ali express reviews. It did this well and also added star ratings on product pages etc. I upgraded one version as I was happy with the app and wanted access to more reviews. The support from the team has been top notch whenever I need something looked at.

Beauty by Kleo

I tried a couple of different review apps then came across this one which works perfectly. With my theme I have tabs in my product description one being reviews, except the reviews were showing below my product description. (This was the same for each app I tried) I emailed support and straight away they responded with a resolution :) Now my reviews show in the spot I requested. I also had emailed the other apps but these guys helped me straight away. This is a really good app if you are looking to easily import reviews from AliExpress and manage them in a dashboard, it also has settings so the reviews can match the style of your store and has awesome customer support! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a AliExpress review app!! You can view it on beautybykleo.com

VENOSSA

Their support team is communicative and reaching out fastly, i think app's theme is looking good at least highly meet my requires. Support team took care of my problems and thank you !

October 4, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your feedback. As discussed, emails were not getting delivered to you as a different email address is mapped to your Shopify store. Thank you for providing us with the correct email address and we were able to communicate to you with the answers to your queries. Please feel free to reach out to us for any other questions or concerns.

FliFashion

I added this app to my store, paid for Plus plan, but could not get it to show on my store, bad app :(

September 28, 2020

Dear Merchant,

We are sorry you had to face this issue, however, it's quite strange that your store is password protected and any emails that we send to your email address, requesting for more details ends up being undelivered!

We would like to understand what went wrong so that we can fix the issue that you had to face. You have the option to leverage the support tab in our app or directly contact us from Shopify's app dashboard, however, we have not received any support requests from you. We would appreciate if you can send us more details on this issue so that we can look into it.

HispaCannabis

Hola, la aplicación es muy buena, fácil de usar y muy intuitiva; la atención al cliente es estupenda. Sin duda alguna, tendré en cuenta esta aplicación para mis otras tiendas. Gracias

September 25, 2020

Estimado comerciante,

Muchas gracias por tus comentarios. Después de señalar este problema, lo solucionamos de inmediato y lo solucionamos ahora. También hemos respondido a su consulta por correo electrónico. Háganos saber si necesita más ayuda.

¡Mantenerse a salvo!
Soporte Zegsu

Happily Curated

Used this app to import reviews from AliExpress - pretty seamless. I quite liked the bulk CSV import feature as well which saves a lot of time. Support response time is super quick. Highly recommended.