4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and robust customization options. They value its ability to import unlimited reviews from Amazon and AliExpress, automate review requests, and personalize email templates. The customer support, especially from representatives Isabella and Evelyn Smith, is highly praised. Merchants commend its capacity to enhance credibility, boost conversions, and manage reviews effectively. The feature to transfer reviews from other retailers and customize the store's appearance, including with CSS, is also appreciated. It's seen as a reliable tool for increasing sales.

December 10, 2023

I recently had an outstanding customer service experience when facing a technical issue. Despite the late hour at 1:00 am, the representative patiently guided me through the resolution steps, demonstrating exceptional professionalism and dedication. I highly appreciate their assistance and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Forever Pet Store
4 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Here on this app i bought the 10 dollar version and my customers cant even see the reviews that i imported im here to ask for help on how to get the reviews to show up in my store. Thanks

Lebanon
1 day using the app
Zegsu Software Solutions LLP replied January 30, 2024

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for reaching out and for choosing the premium version of our app. We understand how important customer reviews are for your store's credibility and are here to ensure that they are displayed correctly for your customers to see.

We apologize for any inconvenience you might have experienced with the visibility of your imported reviews. To address your concern efficiently, we have responded to your support ticket with a request for collaborator access to your store. This will allow us to directly investigate and resolve the issue.

For immediate assistance in the future, we encourage you to take advantage of our live chat support available within the app. Our team is readily available there to provide real-time solutions to any challenges you may encounter.

Rest assured, we are committed to helping you optimize the use of our app and ensuring your satisfaction. Please check your email for our response and further instructions on granting collaborator access.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
Arpit
Team Zegsu

December 22, 2023

Great customer service, I had a problem and I got help right away and my problem was solve in minutes

Goblend
About 16 hours using the app
February 2, 2024

great customer service, really quick response

PC LAN
9 days using the app
November 4, 2023

Are you considering to provide a feature where I can list the name of the item in one column and in another column the respective URL for that items, so that I can automate it.

BRBCA Machines
About 2 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Abigail Wright was patient and professional. Highly recommended and certainly worth considering for promotion

Eco Friendly Books
6 months using the app
December 5, 2023

great service fast replies, love it

SharkySnuggle
21 days using the app
January 4, 2024

I had such a great experience with the chat agent, she was very helpful and helped me out to set up the reviews in my shopify store

Housy

Statix Shop
United Arab Emirates
12 days using the app
December 12, 2023

this is so easy to operate and there are online guids avaliable to help for any inconvinence i definately recomend this app

shop city