AliReviews: Ali Reviews App

Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
Edited December 8, 2022

It is a good application, helping you boost sales if you got traffic on your website. The customer service is amazing too.

Wordlyclothes
Egypt
Time spent using app: 2 months
Zegsu replied November 28, 2022

Dear Merchant,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We wish you all the success in your business.

November 25, 2022

This app is great for managing reviews on your site and being able to keep track of them. I only ran into one issue which was if you had more than 1 page of reviews and were on a different page if you deleted something it would take you straight back to the first page, this was quite irritating as it caused you to lose the spot you got to when checking your reviews and made it difficult to keep track. So I reached out to the team and let them know of my issue. The next day it was resolved and I had an email back explaining it had been resolved. So exceptional customer service and the one issue I had encountered was fixed straight away. Highly recommend!

TheUsefulWay
Time spent using app: 8 days
November 23, 2022

It was good just took a bit, I asked for a improvement to my store and they took around 10 days. It was good though and they did exactly like I wanted. Also when I let them in as a collaborator they reset my Shopify store and I had to use my backup without any notice. This wasn't to much of a problem but just be careful and make sure to backup your store.

FruityBlend
Time spent using app: 29 days
November 21, 2022

I used this app to help me with my website layout. I had amazing customer service and they even helped me upload the stars to my site manually. 10/10 would recommend it.

LiquidThat
Time spent using app: 18 days
November 20, 2022

iTS A GOOD APP, BUT IT DOES HAVE SOBE ISSUES... EVERY TIME YOU EDIT, IT CHANGES THE NUMBERS OF STARTS TO 1, SO YOU GOTTA DO IT MANUALLY BACK TO THE ACCTUAL PONTUATION... AND THERE IS NO WAY TO EXPORT FROM IT DATABASE FOR IMPORTING WHEN YOU DO ANOTHER STORE... MUST DO THE JOB AGAIN... EXPORT AND FIX THE EDITING ISSUE OF THE STAR CHANGING PLEEEASE

FEMINA SHOP
Brazil
Time spent using app: 26 days
Zegsu replied November 21, 2022

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you have faced some problems with our app.

I would like to let you know that we have a phone, chat, and email support and you can contact us anytime if you are in a need of help. Unfortunately, we did not receive any communication from you on these channels, and we weren't aware of the problems you have highlighted here.

I have sent you an email and would kindly request you provide us with the details of the issues you're facing and I will personally check and help you out.

Team Zegsu

November 8, 2022

Meets my reqirements. Great support. The trubleshooting is accually very quick and does the jon well.

VogueX
Slovenia
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 1, 2022

Has everything we need. Simple to use and has a great support team. Also very affordable compared to alternatives. Can't go wrong.

Kaufen Center
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 1, 2022

Darouso
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 26, 2022

The app refuses to import reviews from Ali express. I don't know what the issue is. I have provided the Ali express link to the product page. I have checked the product has reviews with images but when I import no reviews are portrayed on my end.

Dashon Stores
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Zegsu replied October 26, 2022

Hello,

The app is working as expected and the import is working fine, both for AliExpress and Amazon.

We have not received any support requests from your registered email address, hence we are not able to check the issue that you have apparently faced.

Please send us more details at contact@zegsu.com so that we can help you out.

Team Zegsu

October 24, 2022

Great value and good reviews, free version is also really good! Really recommend for everyone. Dashboard is also great

Dial Lighters