4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, quick setup, and reliable customer service, including a live chat feature. It offers a cost-effective subscription with unlimited reviews and essential features, allowing for import and editing of reviews from AliExpress and Amazon. The translation feature is beneficial for non-English markets. Merchants value the review management tools, such as automated review requests and personalized email templates. The support team is praised for their responsiveness and expertise. Some merchants report increased sales after using the app, indicating its effectiveness in boosting customer trust. The app is considered affordable and offers great value for money, with customization options and seamless integration enhancing the user experience.

July 6, 2023

Great customer support! Thank you all so much. Support always helpful and friendly and willing to try and make sure the help is working.

Bargain Lounge
South Africa
3 months using the app
August 24, 2023

Its the best review app for this price. Better than others like loox and other things. Specially if ur dropshipper for me i think this is the best option. Recomended.

Khoify
Spain
2 months using the app
August 12, 2023

Excellent support, easy to use & nice design! If you have a new store i would definitely recommend it

Tranquilbay
2 months using the app
July 18, 2023

fast response. useful tools for me. I move reviews from my Amazon store and it is convenient! I will explore more in this app !

Pumiey
China
39 minutes using the app
April 4, 2023

So far so good! Had a little problem getting the reviews to appear but it was an easy step resolved by the friendly chat pop up.

Clever Speller
27 days using the app
March 7, 2023

Great app. Although I was having a problem getting the stars on my collection page the support team fixed it for me. Recommended.

Look Fabulous GCC
United Arab Emirates
About 10 hours using the app
Zegsu replied March 7, 2023

Thank you for your review of Alireviews! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying the app and that our support team was able to resolve the issue you were experiencing with the stars on your collection page. Our goal is always to provide top-notch support and ensure that our users have the best experience possible with our app. Thank you for recommending Alireviews, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Thanks
Arpit
Team Zegsu

May 9, 2023

Isabella is an absolute gem! She provided me with outstanding customer service and went above and beyond to help me resolve an issue. Her knowledge and expertise made the process smooth and efficient, and her friendly attitude was a delight. I highly recommend Isabella for anyone in need of assistance. She's a true asset to the company and I couldn't be more grateful for her help. Thank you, Isabella!

Blomify
Spain
About 1 hour using the app
April 4, 2023

great assistance by evelyn she helped a lot while I was trying to figure out some steps of the process!!!

SkyEureka
About 1 hour using the app
June 19, 2023

Amazing customer service! Ali Reviews App is a game-changer for e-commerce! Seamless integration, powerful customization, and excellent support. Boost your credibility and increase conversions. Highly recommended!

soccergearforkids
China
38 minutes using the app
May 31, 2023

good job Flora for assisting my problem issue with the app , this app help me for my business thank you

BeautyLineLabel