Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 4, 2023

Awesome customer service and really easy to use this app! Don't hold back and instal it on your store

Mella
Edited February 4, 2023

Le da una apariencia agradable y de confianza en la pagina por lo que la recomendaria, brindan un excelente apoyo y te resuelven problemas que se presentan.

Mundicompra
Colombia
February 4, 2023

I got many different rings, the sizes on each ring are indicated, which pleases. To buy I recommend, their money is worth

HOLLYSHOPY™
February 4, 2023

Can't say anything wrong. When I needed help, they came in and fix the problem in 5 minutes!

Charmystone
February 4, 2023

fantastic app for my store, Jaxber from Onecommerce help me throught the whole process , fantastic product , fantastic service. thank you.

harzz
February 4, 2023

Kaity was very helpful and patience and took the time to answer all my questions and to take care of my needs. Fantastic customer service, thanks again.

Blissous
Austria
February 4, 2023

Great product! Super simple to set up. Look great on my site. The support staff is ready to help and quickly resolves all issues. Highly recommend this app!

Dreamsthetic
February 4, 2023

I have recieved fantastic customer service from Jaxber, guiding me through all the steps to install reviews into my custom store. Thanks once again

liftmoji
February 4, 2023

Eloise was exceptionally helpful in adding reviews and explaining things to me, great App as well, will use again!

Vital Vault
February 4, 2023

Im have sutch a impressive receptive work on the IRIS atendent, thank you alot for ur suport on my steps !

luafashions