Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import product reviews from AliExpress, build social proof

Lotus Prayer

This app is by far one of the best looking review apps out there. Its seamless integration into stores makes it easy to configure it and see the configurations right away.

wonderpet-house

I tried almost all the review apps and by far this is the best review app I have come accrossed. It imports reviews from Aliexpress with just a click of a button and it sooo easy to use. I highly recommend this app!

HiGadgets.net

Love it! Will recommend this app to anybody that want there store to look stunning! i use to app for a short period of time and i want to say it make my website look more real & official

Miss Bella Fashion

This app absolutely doesnt work !! and they dont wanna give me money back !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there,

Here's Petey from FireApps Customer Support team.

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced.

Secondly, I can see that we followed up to help you to integrate the code into your theme since 19 days ago, but there was no feedback at all from you for more than 5 days already.

I believe the problem with review box and rating star still persist on you store. Hence, in order to fix this problem, please kindly share us a staff account. then we can help you ASAP.

Besides, we also sent you a separate email to keep following up with priority, and support you better.

Last but not least, in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Best Regards,
Petey

IOKIO Inc New York

This app does not work correctly! Sometimes he shows comments sometimes ignores comments to the right products!

Hi Safar,

This is Lynn from FireApps Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the trouble you met.

I see that you haven't contacted us for help before, so would you mind to tell me what issue you had when using our app then we can assist you on it please?

Besides, in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Lynn

electromike

useful app thank you. I imported a lot of reviews from Aliexpress. first, it was not easy to understand how to import product but then you get used to it. thanks

Hello Michel,

This is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

If it is the first time you install our app, you should been gone through our on-boarding function which will give you guidance about how to start using our app and importing reviews. Therefore, may I know if you didn't receive it, or it wasn't good enough for you to get understanding?

Besides in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Tony

Pich

Friendly and convenient application for more use than Loox, kktjr cshev Ali Review are my personal winners that definitely service their boards is personal and kind, sometimes I was so frustrated that my site and Jhonson and all their amazing staff were helped to help me.
I definitely appreciate your customer service that is the most important in any business!
I decided to give you 5 stars today because you definitely deserve excellent on all the exams. However, I would like to recommend to anyone who reads it now that you know you are not losing. On the contrary, you will gain a lot from them!

Feminst

I really liked how to make anything fast and cool, its also very helpful for beginners and how to start a new business.

OGimme

This is pretty dope. I like how easy to use it is. I would recommend connecting to the user's Oberlo link so the product reviews can auto upload instead of having to manually paste each product url. otherwise it seems cool. lets see if it converts.

July 21, 2019

Hello Chovi,

This is Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your contribution.

Regarding your concern, you can integrate our Ali Reviews app to Oberlo by upgrading your plan to Unlimited. Currently as I can see, you are in Pro plan.

I hope this might be helpful for you, and in case you have any queries later, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Tony

Fitness Calibre

importing reviews as i type! great way to get some social proof specially when you are just getting started.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 251 252