Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Photo reviews, Product reviews, AliExpress reviews boost sales

Ralph Walker

Great service, and kind helpdesk ! :-) Thank you to Andy who helped me. Nothing to add, or improve. This app do the job.

TOTHEMOONSTARS

Thank u so much, Lisa! I have decided on my problem very quickly! You help me to add the reviews to my shop!

Man's District

I want to say a big thank you to Andy !!
He helped my problem very quickly and professionally.

Fora da caixa

This app helps me a lot, because it's a social prove, specially the coments that have photos are amazing! I'm certain it is worth.
For me the only problem is that it takes a lot of time to put this on the site because I have to chance the persons names one by one to a brazilian name, and also the translanting doesnt work very well so I also need to do this. Maybe you could improve this stuff to make this better. The name for example, you could put in your app brazilians names, italian names, etc. So, if the person selects that just want coments in Brasil, you put the brazilian flag and brazilian names when importing the coments and would be much better!

BossLadyCulture

The dashboard is simple to use and customer service response time is great and very helpful. I use the app to help establish credibility with my products as a new store. It makes my site look that much better!

RESOLUT9

muy rápida y fácil de usar, la atención al cliente rápida y eficaz. Muy recomendable. Perfecta para añadir las reseñas que necesitas en tus productos.

Wandering Nomad

I had an excellent customer service experience with Jennifer. I was having an issue getting reviews to display on my site and she took care of it quickly and efficiently. Highly recommended!

shopzayd

excelente app para potenciar la tienda,ayuda bastante para lograr mas ventas y te facilita todo,iremos viendo como funciona en el tiempo

Oteya

all good, customer service is great and showing looks good, will recommend it to my friends, thanks!

Cottonmake

Lisa helped me a lot. She answered me patiently and helped me solve my problems, Thanks Lisa a lot.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 541 542