Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

Vestirse

Amazing customer support and fast response times! Muffin helped me sort out adding stars on my product pages. She was amazing and quickly helped me with my problems.

DoggoWealth

Great App really easy to use, Answering fast to any type of questions and and its cheap for what u get. Really good

THE COVID PROTECTOR

very helpful! Petey saved my day.
Use this for my product reviews and it shows that my product is very promising as it is.

DANCE1MORETIME

Ali review is very easy to use, it supports most of the themes. Even if you find it does not support for your theme, you can talk to their live customer service. their support team is super helpful! You will not regret chose it!

Smith Home Supply

I love how fast Lisa fixed my problem i recommend her she's Very professional. Now my store has lots of good reviews.

Black Gold Paris

The application is simple, intuitive. It is quick to use and there are no bugs in the import of customer reviews. All in all, I have nothing else to say, the help service is efficient, keep it up ;)

Commanda

App is far to expensive for what it does. There are similar apps that are half the price that allow you to import other platform reviews also. Not worth $19.99 a month.save your time and don't download

July 2, 2020

Hi Tony,

Here's Raymond from FireApps Customer Support Team, and we are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

First of all, currently we are not supporting to importer reviews from other sources than AliExpress. Thus, I would like to send your Feature request to our Business Development team to consider in our future release.

Besides, with Essential plan ($19.99/month) which you are using, we are offering many great functions such as bulk import via Ali Order or Oberlo in one-click, Email Campaign, Ali Reviews pops, especially importing review from CSV, etc. For more detail can be found here: https://help.fireapps.io/en/articles/3526382-which-plans-are-ali-reviews-offering

Moreover, if you want to use cheaper plan, we have Starter plan at $9.99/month only available for you. Note that few functions existing in Essential will not be available in Starter plan.

Should you need any further help from us, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or our email at support@fireapps.io.

Regards,
Raymond

FIVESTRIX

Satisfied with the high level of technical support, the problem is solved quickly and efficiently. Special thanks to Johnson, quickly solved my problem.

KittyLocker

Had issues with it showing up on my page however was helped immediately! Both Andy and Seri were very helpful, thanks!

Aeratech

Must have app to increase conversions. Easily import all reviews from aliexpress. Seri was super helpful even helped me out with theme coding, super responsive replied right away when i needed help Very recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 387 388