Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

Based on 1902 reviews

1 - 10 of 1902 reviews

Clavio

such a nice app, easy to use. It's very visual (a great thing) not like other apps where you can only put text ( other free apps)

Petsfriends4ever

This app is very useful and it helped me a lot I love this and If you have to use an review I would completely recommend this one

OneGlory Shop

I want to thank you cause i can use this app, this app very helpfully me. so simple to use this, and the feature is easy

DARKPSYSHOP

Me ajudou bastante, é otimo para importar as imagens do aliexpress e ajuda a dar uma confianca a mais para loja

L O V E B O U T I Q U E

the products arent showing up so i dont even know how to add any reviews to my store and its not showing up anywhere, it used to work but not anymore

Raw Deco Lab

Great App and Great customer service. Had a small issue which they fixed it in a short matter of time. Thanks again!

HealthCHECK Mart

Really cool app! It solved my reviews headache! Makes my store look really credible and authentic! Love it!! Highly recommend

phstuffs

I recommend this for those who just started on shopify
This is a good start if you have a low budget.

Check-This-Aisle

Using the app so far seems seamless for importing reviews. It also adds that extra touch of credibility to your product page

Mason Smith Sneakers

Cette application aide énormément surtout pour ceux qui débutent! je vous le recommande!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 190 191