Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import AliExpress product reviews, photo reviews, boost sales

Jolia Shop

great app for any dropshipper to improve his sales , this app change your store and become more trustable from any customer

Ma Trousse De Toilette

Easy to use, but i rate 5 stars mainly for the customer service.
I always struggle installing app on the code. I wrote a mail to ask for their help. They replies me within 5 minutes ! the job was done in less than 10 minutes. I was impressed, i was expecting few hours before to have an answer from them

Retioo

J'utilise cette application depuis mes débuts sur shopify et le service client est parfait et rapide

Fivewood

Thank for Johnson's help .Review function is work now.Good APP!And plus aliorder is very easy to use and with good function.

Teen Trendz

I used this app to help me put reviews into my products. I really like how it does it. It would be better if there would be a free version for small sellers like me.

September 20, 2019

Hello there,

I'm Tony from FireApps Customer Support team, and thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, in the past we offered Free plan with very limited functions, however, in order to help our customers experience better product and service quality, recently we decided to remove it, and offer 7-day free trial period on Paid plans which you are currently on. We believe that our valuable customers will get more benefits from this change along with many new features coming very soon that can highly bring your sales up.

Besides, we provide 24x7 support, so should you have any other concern, feel free to let us know via our live chat channel, or our email at support@fireapps.io at any time.

Best Regards,
​Tony

jewelry lux sp

muy rapida y efectiva
me cambio la imagn de mi tienda
e incremente mis ventas y ganancias gracias a ella

A Cat About Town

Only just started using this app. So far it has been very straight forward. Importing reviews takes seconds and format nicely on your product page. The only comment I have is that it would be nice to be able to change the background color of the widget to fit in with your store, but thats hardly the end of the world.

Era Moderna

Aplicativo excelente, com ele posso importar todas as revisões direto do ali express e no idioma que eu quero, sem erros. Parabéns aos desenvolvedores e a equipe de suporte que são rápidos e eficientes pra resolver algum problema que possa acontecer ou tirar duvidas. Sem dúvida o melhor app de revisões

Refresh Deals

Best tool ever - friendly support team specially Jonhson has helped me for integration - I love support team

hoddieszone

best app reviews fast cofing and can find your reviws easy way and looks really professional on your online store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 268 269