Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo Reviews & Site Reviews

BleuBirdShop

I was happy when I first used this app, the function, UI, etc.

but when I tested my page speed here:

my product page speed was: 49 / 100. Followed google's suggestion, removed the app, I speed up the page speed to: 81 / 100.

they have not optimized the files of the app. and make sure you removed the app completely, includes the files in your theme.

BILLIONGadgets

This app helped me a looooot, thank you guys u are the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watcholoch

Alireviews is an essential application for your shop. it secures the client who needs to see social proof. Alireviews is also people who guide you and are available for all your questions, the service is quality! So do not hesitate to call on them.

bagasilapak

I am very helpful with this application with its excellent customer service. very impressive and very interactive. hopefully in the future the better the application with features that are very helpful to customers.

TechDash

Phenomenal customer service! I recently had an issue with the app but within a few minutes, it was resolved. Everything works as it should and I love the fact that they offer a free plan.

altfink

Aplicativo muito bom e simples de usar, está de parabéns. Para quem trabalha com dropshipping é uma beleza.

Newlooks

i used this application for my store and it help good. and its very well and i recommanded ..............

Pups&Paws

this is a very great app , I made a lot of sales with this app alone, People would biew my site and see all the sales i had

Socialup

The best app for reviews!! <3 The best app for reviews!! <3 The best app for reviews!! <3 The best app for reviews!! <3

ROXAN JEWELRY

Empty dashboard. I cannot import any product even though I have plenty of products from Aliexpress in my shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 143 144