Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews | Reviews

by FireApps

BFCM & Black Friday offers! Photo reviews via Emails, Discount

Endless Keychain

The app does help a lot when building up your business. Easy to use with the help of Lisa, she's a kind person!

TEINEX™

It is great apps for reviews. However there is unknown automatic display of the rating stars. Need to work on.

espaçogaiia

Aplicativo de muito fácil manuseio e suporte excelente 24 horas por dia da semana. Atendente liza sanou tods minhas duvidas prontsmente

Wisdom Place Store

I got reviews for my products jus in a blink! Support team member (Lisa) offered to set up feature I had no idea. Now I am happy even more. Thank you, Lisa!

hellofafashion

Best support i ever seen and the app is amazing. They solve my problem in just few second without any question.Thank you Team Ali Reviews

Amazoline Store

Thank you for Jennifer from Ali Reviews, she was amazing helpful very nice she solve my problem and make page much better and help my business to grow, I like this App and i am very happy, Thanks again jennifer .

My soft legging

I want to thank Jennifer and Andy for their great advice and follow-up on our questions about the Ali Review app :-)

Zelixco

I used this app for reviews/Testimonials. Works great !! Their Customer service is great and helps you to solve technical issues as well.

Flashy Jackson

App is very easy to understand and use. I like that you are able to edit the reviews, like editing the names, pictures and dates. And I encountered a problem of not being able to show the reviews in my store but when I asked the admin for help, he was able to teach me the necessary steps and solve the problem in less than 5 minutes. Very professional app and service

Whatook

I like to use this app, it's very easy for me, and the customer service is excellent too, Good , I recommend it to everyone .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 721 722