Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps For Ecommerce.

Import reviews from AliExpress, Photo & Site Reviews

MicroCamel

This app is very good, it reduces a lot of my workload, if it can be imported in batches, it is more perfect.

Horizons General

fantastic app that makes adding reviews for products super easy. Very happy with the app and how easy and quick it to both install and use.

Shapu

After seeing my site with Ali reviews I might start buying from myself. That's how convincing that app is to my buying decision.

Area 406

This app is really helpful Social proofing your site and is really fast. Not a whole lot else to say.

Rabbit Fantasy

It's a great and helpful app, I like it.
Import review from aliexpress is so easy with it.
This make my work more easier.

Kuschelohr

First i had issues with integrating code for the review box in my store, but the great man Petey from support solved my problem just in 10 minets! Great and super fast support! App looking amaizing in my shop, this one is really stand out from the rest.

May 23, 2019

Hi Oleksandr,

I am Petey from FireApps - Customer Support team, and thank you for your comment.

I have just checked and can see that you uninstalled our app already, but have not given us any description regarding your issue through our supporting channel yet.

About your issue, I guess some codes are missing somehow, and we can absolutely help you to check that. Could you please give us a chance to serve you better?

In order to help us to troubleshoot your problem, please kindly help me to re-install Ali Reviews, and create a staff account for us which will give us permissions to login to your store, and understand your issue deeper.

Below is the instruction about how to create staff account in case you need it:

Hope to hear from you at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Petey

Indigo Store

find another app, this app slows down your website by at least 30% according to all kinds of speedtest out there. They have no solution for this so far! It makes no sense that when you enter the website that the first thing which is loading is their app instead of your home page pictures or product picture. They put their code in the header of your theme file which messes up everything

May 26, 2019

Hello Togar,

I am Myra from Ali Reviews Customer Support team, and I am very sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.

In order to fix your issue, please help to create a staff account, send to our mailbox (support@fireapps.io) which will give us enough permissions to check your problem deeper.

Below is the link that will help you to know how to create staff account in case you need it:

Look forward to hearing your reply.

Regards,
Myra.

Pubg.com.co

great app but no bulk review import so it help a lot for customers but it can import other brand review try it

SportSwear19

I just start doing drop-shipping the App its working good so far .Its a good way to attract costumer with real reviews .

funcionalcase

I love this application, it is very easy to use and very pleasing to the eye. I like it more than others that you can download.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 231 232