Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

Ali Reviews AliExpress Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Product Review Importer-Review App,AliExpress,CSV,photo review

R8media

This is a really great app for social proof and the premium version is worth every penny,
I needed some support today as I installed a new theme and couldn't see my previous reviews.
I contacted the support team via the live chat and spoke to Seri who was very knowledgeable and helpful and got the problem resolved in a few minutes. Thanks again Seri for your expert assistance. Russ

ColdBoo

This app does wonders in terms of creating social proof and trust. Depending on your theme, you might face certain issues like I have. So I approached one of customer service officer (Seri), she has be one of the fast staff I have approached during my time using this app. Solving my issue within a couple of minutes, furthermor she's very polite and helpful. Definitely a thumbs up!

Boosting Posture

Jennifer was super helpful. Fast response and helped with my issue connecting the app to my product page.

10/10.

UpperStore

Excellent, i love this app. Better than loox (for me). Support is really good. Alireview is an app who everybody need in their shop.

tu pagina fitness

muy util todo y muy sencillo . gracias a sus tutoriales se hace todo mucho mas sencillo ,enhorabuena sinceramente.una gran ayuda to lo que implica movimiento de interaccion

Kosett

Amazing customer support, fast response and overall great app to use. I recommend this app!! Awesome!

vivarino

n

...

n

XxPixieDustxX-

I had to wait for hours for reviews to be completed.
I spoke to Muffin on customer support and they have been very helpful in answering my concerns and offering solutions!

Blanchashop

This is the best customer service ever!
I'm not even joking. I really have no words how helpful the customer service is, and the app is so easy to use. I would rate them 10 not even 5. Amazing Team work.

Alaia Lenses

This app looks much better than most apps in my opinion. So many features within the app Anna from the support team is amazing, very quick to reply to my questions and very eager to help with integration. Highly recommend!