Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps

Get photo reviews, UGC, ratings via Emails, SMS with Discount

Get Set Go Active

Features for capturing and displaying reviews are packed and served all our requirements. Very helpful support team who's available 24/7. They've been very helpful in making sure our review tabs are displayed properly, helping to directly edit our code to make sure it is on multiple occasions. The software and support team are great and will look forward to scaling our e-com business with them!

Hi Bryan,

Here's Fidelma from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our app with the newest version of Ali Reviews, it would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our website has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://alireviews.io/

Fidelma

Mimoa

App molto personalizzabile e facile da usare, consiglio di testarla con i 7 gg di prova gratuita, e poi valutate voi

Hi Marco,

This is Edna from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with the latest version of Ali Reviews. We count ourselves lucky for Ali Reviews users like you.

Further we extremely advise you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ which has been a great source to know the newest information of Ali Reviews.

Edna

Yudzhin Shop

I recommend this app to everyone, the support team will help you with any questions! It is very comfortable and pleasant to cooperate with them, well done)

Hi Yevhenii,

I'm Doris from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you about The New Ali Reviews.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Doris

Extrend Store

Muito bom! seria bom se tivesse uma aba pra perguntas frequentes, ou também como filtrar as avaliações por pais na hora de importar do aliexpress

Hi Matheus,

This is Gabriel from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Ali Reviews as the newest version. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news regarding Ali Reviews.

Gabriel

La Bella Moda Store

I really like this app . And Lisa from FireApps is very thoughtful and kind. She helped me a lot. Thanks!

Hi Marcos,

Here's Kyle from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review of the newest version Ali Reviews.

we have been tirelessly working to improve our product and we believe that with the newest version will help you enjoy your experience with Ali Reviews even more.

Also I highly recommend you to check our website for the latest news regarding to The New Ali Reviews at https://alireviews.io/

Kyle

Mid90clothing

The support (Lisa) were on me from the first minute to assist me and help me getting the app implemented in my store! Good service :)

Hi Marius,

This is Oscar from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your experience with The New Ali Reviews.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! With the latest new version, we bring more useful as well as exclusive function that you have never seen in any review app on Shopify store as Compare Review Widget which helps you have a clear comparison within your review widget. By doing so, you will have the best choice for your widget and social proof will be positively affected as well.

Moreover, please spend your time to visit our Ali Review`s website at https://alireviews.io/ to get more useful as well as the latest update information about our app.

Oscar

BuyMaster Store

i start to use it by yestertday and using on my 2 stores and happy so far highly reccomended and love to see new feautures while connect

Hi Gokhan,

I'm William from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thanks for your positive review of The New Ali Reviews.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ in relation to the latest news of Ali Reviews.

Best Regards
William

Animal Fur Swiper

Very good friendly support helping me with any questions or queries i had regarding my shopify store

Hi Macaulay,

I'm Richard from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with the newest version of Ali Reviews.

Furthermore we highly recommend you to take time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ for the latest news of Ali Reviews, which might be helpful for your business.

Best Regards
Richard

KyutePlush Store

The app makes importing reviews to their correct product pages very efficient. Even manually importing makes the process less difficult. There are features (that I haven't tried yet) that look very promising to collect organic views from buyers. And when you need it, their live chat option is always there whenever you're working on something in the app dashboard which makes it really convenient as you can talk to an actual person to help you. The only minor thing would be having the option to install the pop-up widget everywhere and control the general settings versus individually adding and customizing a widget to each type of page.

Hi Jade,

Here's Baron from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, we're really happy to know that you love our latest updated version as Ali Reviews.

For your minor thing, our app is now allowing you to add review pop-up on every page, but to customize it further, you need to go each type of page to do it, because our app does not have the general setting for all review pop. However, we have noted your point and consider for adding it for future update.

In addition, to get more information about our newest update, please access on https://alireviews.io/ which might be helpful for your business.

Baron

Paw Evolution

They were amazing to work with; they help me extremely fast know issues. I will for sure use the app!

Hi Keven,

My name's Charles from Ali Reviews - Product Reviews Customer Support Team. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using The New Ali Review.

Also, I would be more than happy if you spend your precious time to visit our website at https://alireviews.io/ where you will be kept updated for the latest news not only for general information but also updated functions, from that you can use our app effectively.

Charles