Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

Ali Reviews ‑ Product Reviews

by FireApps - Premium Apps

Photo reviews, AliExpress reviews, review app to boost sales

sunset lovr

Amazing and fast customer service. Great for conversions and is the most effective review app that is easy to use

Mini Pink Store

An application that does the job well and achieves strong results in the field of sales and is one of the best applications in the transfer of Reviews

HealthyBabyCentre

I use this app for Reviews for my products at Shopify Store.
The monthly pricing is not bad.
It makes my job easy.

Thrival Gear

I have reviews! Thank you I think this will help me get my first sale! I just installed this and I have reviews not even 4 minutes later! Thanks

JustHaris

This App is a lot better than the other Review app that everyone is using, that beginns with a L.... AliReviews looks very beautiful, is a lot cheaper and extreme userfriendly! They even had to help me on my website and with problems with Google. Also special thanks to Raymond, who helped me a lot with my review trouble! If I could I would give them more than five stars!

Womance

I use it to import bulk reviews from Shopify. I faced issues on my store and Andy from Ali Reviews customer support resolved it within 25 minutes.

LXRD CLOTHING™

I used to use another Ali Review importer for Judge.me and it took me hours to import all the reviews with most of them being broken. This app, especially the BULK IMPORT ADDON helped so much! I could instantly import reviews for ALL my products where it worked :) Beautiful design also

Kalyn & Co.

Love love love. A MUST HAVE APP. It has easily increased my sales by 10-20%. It's easy to use and there is a free option.

ALP.OFFICIAL

very helpful appli. still looking for more ease of use copying the reviews
regards...............................................................

August 17, 2020

Hello Sam,

I'm Kate from FireApps Customer Support Team, and thank you for your feedback.

For your question, you are looking for the feature to transfer reviews from one product to another, aren't you?

If it is yes, please be advised it is not possible to do so at the moment, however, our Development team is working on it to deliver in a near future.

Also there are some workarounds that you can give a try.

Firstly, if you are importing reviews via AliExpress, please use the same AliExpress link to import reviews for another product.

Secondly, you can create/collect your own review into a file, and use CSV Import feature to import those reviews for several similar products.

Should you need more information, please feel free to contact us via live-chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Regards,
Kate

SMG Keyboard

Brilliant app, the customer service replied to my query instantly and Muffin one of the customer service agents was an absolute star who sorted my issue real quickly. highly recommend.